Narnia Preferences

By Chinamac1123

Just some Narnia Preferences! I do: Edmund Peter Caspian You can request if ya want to! DISCLAIMER: I do n... More

#2
#3
#4
#5
A/n
#6
A/N
#7
~Request~
Imagine #1 (Peter)
~New Request~
A/N
Hi
HELLO!
#9 Pt. 1

#8

2.2K 36 1
By Chinamac1123

Your favorite places to go.

Edmund:

He really loves taking you into the fields to talk. He is more open with you than with others, so it is good for him to rant. You guys will maybe bring some food to enjoy a nice picnic together. 

Peter:

He loves to take you to the beach! Just a day of you two sitting out in the sun or playing in the ocean. Peter loves to see you smile and so he will spoil you with whatever you want. 

Caspian:

He loves to take you out on boats! Caspian loves to see you happy on the deck or your hair beautifully flow with the wind. The two of you will spend a few days out at sea just the two of you and enjoy some quality time together!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I updated! If you want to see more of my writing check out some more stories on my page!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500 82 12
Contains fluffy, lighthearted imagines throughout the Riordanverse, or the PJO and HoO books. Requests are open! Please comment, vote, and most impor...
168K 2.4K 16
(Y/N) has been a victim of abuse ever since she was little. Her father was a scum who never gave her anything but bruises and beatings. Her mother ha...
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...