Built to destroy ( Bakugo lov...

By Fran_Joon

In which UA gets a new foreign exchange student with a dark past and a certain blonde haired red eye boy star... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

30 1 0
By Fran_Joon

I'd packed all my thing in, luckily I didn't have to worry about funds since the japnese government had pretty much set me up as part of the agreement with U.S. when taking custody of me. I wasn't even American anymore , I was a Japanese citizen like everyone else in this school. Can't say I missed the states though. I looked over at Lucas my turtle. My only companion in this world.. This turtle knew everything about me wether it accepted the information or not. I just hope no one ever catches me in here talking to him.

"I can't thank you enough": I said if it hadn't been for me running into kirishima in the common area I'd of been screwed. The schedule was useless if you didn't know your way around the building.Our morning teacher was someone by the name of Mr. Aizawa  and from what I've heard he isn't the kind of teacher you want to get  on the bad side of.

Me and the other students stood on the field, i heard that Mr . Aizawa was something of a classroom and PE teacher I hated morning drills but it was nothing that I couldn't handle. My focus was to graduate from this place and receive my hero license.

" don't mention it". Kirishima said  just then a worn out looking man , who looked to be in his early 30s with black shaggy hair and a weird scarf walked onto the feild.

" hello class", he greeted his voice was monotone and he looked bored out of his mind .This was the Mr. Aizawa the others spoke in fear of. The man didn't seem the least bit intimidating to me.

" I see our new student has arrived, introduce yourself to the class". He said

" I met them all yesterday". I said re introducing myself to them seemed pointless not to mention a complete waste of time.

" introduce yourself to the class". He said again this time it was menacing his whole face changed. Me and some of the students cowered a bit in fear. I see why the others are scared of him now.

" I' m Raven Reynolds but you all can call me Rae , I'm from the states". I said

" and your quirk Reynolds?". Aizawa asked

" my quirk is cellular destruction. If I focus,I can destroy the cells of any living thing at an excel orated rate ultimately resulting in that things death. It takes no longer then atleast a minute for the victim to die ,but I can only use it one thing at a time and ounce my concentration breaks so dose the cellular destruction". I informed

" whoa that's so cool". Kirishima said

" your quirks so strong". Deku said

" with a quirk like that , most people would probably expect you to be a villian ". Todoroki commented he wasn't entirely wrong I was brought up to assassinate , I've only ever lived for that purpose.

"Big deal". I Heard someone say , I turned to see the spikey haired kid from yesterday, is he always scowling like that.

" now raven , I have a request of you ,that you can refuse ,seeing as you can't use your powers to train . I've heard a lot about your combat abilities I'd like to sample them for myself". He said the whole class ouued . He wanted me to fight him in front the whole class.

What if I hurt him, hurting the teacher on the first day of school, isn't a good look, but then again I wasn't here to make friends.

" she's toast". The spikey haired kid said smirking

" Shut it ,bakugo". Kiminari said so that's his name.

" what was that, I'll blast your ass into next week". The Spikey haired kid yelled

" I would accept but, your my teacher and I wouldn't want to hurt you". I said everyone gasped a look of shock on all there faces.

" don't worry I won't let it escalate, I just wanna see what your made of kid , hopefully you live up to the hype". He assured

" alright then". I said everyone looked as if they'd each seen ghosts. I've fought my trainers before, is it because Mr. Aizawa was an adult and I was still a kid. Maybe this kind of thing was seen as wrong or weird.

I stepped out further onto the feild , we stopped around the center and stood at around fifteen feet apart. I kept my eyes on him , wondering who of us would make the first move. Then suddenly he started running towards me so I did the same running to him. We met at the middle and began trading blows. I went for a two step drop kick which he countered by grabbing my leg. I used my other leg to jump and sweep kick him in the face. This was the first blow that had landed in our fight.

I heard as the kids let out gasps and ouuu and aaahs. Even Aizawa seemed taken back. I was proud of myself improvising on the spot like that.

" you actually got a hit in kid but don't get too cocky this isn't over yet". Aizawa said coming at me again. I dodged his attacks doing a flurry of flips, ok at that point maybe I was showing off just a little.

" she's amazing". I heard uraraka say

" amazing try incredible she's actually giving Aizawa a run for his money". Kirishima said

" what are you kissing her ass to , kirishima". Bakugo said crossing his arms

Just then I felt something wrap around my arm. I looked to see it was Aizawa tacky scarf . I tried to get it off but it was so strong.

" what the hell, why's your scarf so damn strong". I asked

"It's not a scarf it's s capture weapon it's made of alloy and carbon fibers". He informed instead of trying to take it off I decided why not just use it. I pulled on it ca using Mr. Aizawa to be pulled forward. He was suprised by this and seemingly the weapon had released me . I began flipping and dodging and his scarf while also keeping my guard up for his attack.

"Woah she's dodging Mr.Aizawa  attacks and his scarf she's so cool". Kiminari praised

I had to play offensive at some point , I couldn't just keep hopping around the feild dodging his scarf. Just then I had an idea , I ran around the feild his scarf in hot pursuit. I ran as far out as I could till Aizawa his self would have no choice but to chase after me. The last thing he'll expect is a head on attack. I turned course and went straight for him dodging his scarves . I jumped over his head I wasn't going to hit him , just a little temporary paralysis. As I was about to make contact with the back of his neck . He said " enough". My hand less then 3 centimeters from the pressure point in his neck.

" what you can't do that". I said retracting my hand

" I only wanted to see what your made of and now I have".aizawa said his scarf returning to it's original position around his neck.i mean it's not like I wanted to hurt Aizawa but how could he do that to me right in the middle of my execution. Dose he have any idea what the scarf just put me threw , I'd burn that thing if given  the chance. The students practically bum rushed me.

" that was amazing , you didn't even use your quirk". Deku said something about him seriously reminded me of my turtle.

" seriously that was incredible". Momo said

" uh.. thanks ". I said trying really hard not to blush. I was never good at receiving praise. I always ended up grinning or laughing

" big deal circus freak I would've wiped the floor with. You". A voice said in a aggressive tone. I looked to see the familiar spikey haired boy.

I'd read enough books to know the type of guy this Bakugo is. It didn't take much to tell he was obviously the angry at the world , big ego , macho man type. If left unchecked he could become a problem for me.There's only one way to deal with guys like that.

" You ?wipe the floor with me?your joking right ?, I've cleaned tougher looking turds from my turtles tank". I said laughing out loud every one seemed taken back by my response.

"What's that bitch? You ,me,right here ,right now he yelled ", his face was red and he had a murderous look in his eyes.He didn't seem like the type of guy who was above hitting girls. I'm suprised they even let a guy like him into this school , his personality seemed like that of a villains to me.

" is the little Pomeranian boy mad, dose little Bakugo wanna fight to ,prove that he's a man". I said using a baby voice .

The others bursted our into laughter, which seemed to have him pissed off even Aizawa let out a chuckle.

" DONT YOU DARE SPEAK DOWN ON ME LIKE IM A CHILD CIRCUS FREAK!!!". He yelled

" but your so cute when your mad, I just wanna pinch your little cheeks". I cooed making pinching gestures with my hand. By this time I'd seen tomatoes less red then him.

" I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY BITCH!!". He yelled this time coming for me. I calculated his steps and decided I was gonna hit one of his pressure points rendering him unconscious. After facing this defeat not only at the hands of a new comer but a girl  he'll probably be to embarrassed to try anything else .  Just then Aizawa's scarf had found it's way around Bakugo.

" this isn't hero training , your on my time here wait till the afternoon and waste all mights time with your petty squabbles ". Aizawa said

" IM GONNA KILL THAT CIRCUS FREAK!!". Bakugo yelled suddenly Aizawa scarf rapped itself around his mouth , his voice was muffled but somehow you could tell whatever he was trying to say was toward me. He looked me , his eyes held rage. He seemed a bit like a rabid Pomeranian. I could help but let a chuckle escape.

" don't mind him Bakugo's like that with everyone". Sero said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.2K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
318K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1.7M 56.1K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...