the neighbour and the classma...

By c1ouds

you're from a small town called susquehanna, pennsylvania. you move to la because your dad got a new job. you... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r

f i v e

6 1 0
By c1ouds

he went back to his house and done all the things he had to do. i done so too. i didn't even know that he had slept over. before i fell asleep, i expected him to go home to his house, but to be honest, i didn't mind.

two days ago, i didn't think that i would become so close to a guy that i've never met before, but here we are now, having freaking sleepovers (even if they were an accident), and him just casually hanging out with my two brothers.

i wanted to stand out on the first day of school, i wanted to look different, but not too different. i decided to go for a casual aesthetic look. i wore a tight rainbow cropped turtle neck sweater, black pants, primary colour socks and my white nike airs. i added a checkerboard scrunchie on my wrist and a black belt for decoration.

i walked downstairs and i saw my parents standing in the kitchen.

"hey, honey. how did you sleep?" my mum asked.

"good." i replied.

"i heard aidan slept at our house last night." my dad said, while winking at me.

my cheeks instantly got red. "dad, mum, i swear, nothing happened between us, we're just friends."

"it's fine, dear." my parents both smiled. "we both think the both of you would make quite a good pair."

"ew god no!" i laughed. "never in a million years!"

"never in a million years what?" a voice said behind me. i turned around and i saw aidan. what great timing am i right.

"we were just saying how-"

"OKAY, THATS ENOUGH INFORMATION FOR TODAY." i said loudly. "go up to my room, i'll see you in a bit."

"haha okay?" he replied.

as he was walking up, i gave my parents the dirtiest stare, while they were giggling at me.

"just so you know, thats how your mum and i met too." my dad said. "well, maybe not the exact same way, but we were both pretty positive that we wouldn't end up with each other. look where we are now."

they started kissing and that was it. i laughed at my parents and grabbed the two acai bowls that my mum had made for aidan and i. as i was walking up the stairs, i looked up and i saw that aidan was snapchatting me.

"heyyy!" i shouted. "stopppp, i look bad."

he laughed. "no you don't"

"thanks bitch." i replied.

he looked offended. "okay, HOE."

i laughed. "keep your voice down whore."

he smiled. "did you get your timetable yet?"

i shrugged. "you're in 2STB though, right?"

he nodded. "i'm in most of your classes, but not all. luckily, today i have all my classes with you, so i can introduce everyone to you and show you around."

"good." i said.

he was wearing black ripped jeans and a black shirt, he had checkerboard vans and loads of rings. "going for the e-boy look huh?" i asked.

he shrugged. "it's kinda my thing now? i was the first at our school to really stand out - even if you don't think this is standing out.  and trust me, you're gonna make a statement coming into school like that."

i thought for a second. "is that a good thing or a bad thing?

he shrugged again. "most girls just wear blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt that was from their 50th fuckboy boyfriend."

i giggled. "well that's america for you isn't it?" before we left, i made sure i had everything. i couldn't tell whether the feeling in my stomach was good or bad.

the school was the best in the district, so i wasn't worried about it being a bad school, or me having to move.

we decided to walk to school, hence the fact that it was really nice weather and aidan wanted me to know the way off by heart. when we were walking, he told me stories about the schools history. it used to be a mental hospital back in the early 1900's, but by the looks of it, they changed it quite a bit. it had a 'harvard' type look, and it did not look modern. but i liked that. when schools looked modern, it made me think whether they waste their money on the look of the school, without even thinking about improving or adding more educational facilities.

we walked through the corridors and there were loads of people. when i mean lots, i mean it. the good thing is, none of them were really looking at me, they were just minding their own business, which i liked because i wouldn't be the center of attention.

aidan started showing me where most of my classrooms would be and they were all quite far away from each other. luckily, we had 5 minutes to get to each class, and that in my opinion, was plenty.

after around 30 minutes, we got to our home room, 2STB. the teacher wasn't there yet, although it looked like most of the students were there. it was 08:27am, meaning there were 3 minutes left until actual school started. when i thought everything was going well, everyone's eyes were on me. from what i could see, most of the people looked nice, but looks could be deceiving. there was one group of 4 girls that looked at me weirdly and started giggling at me in their little friendship group. they're going to be a pain in the ass.

"everyone, this is lauren." aidan said.

i gave everyone a small smile and waved a little. they all smiled at me and all said "hey" out of sync.

"she's new, so please be easy on her." he said. after that, he left me where i was standing and went over to his group of friends. they didn't look popular but they didn't look like loners either - kind of who i wanted him to be friends with.

i went to find a seat and sat down. i put my bag down and as soon as i done that, the 4 girls that were laughing at me came up to me.

"hey, lauren." one of them said. they all looked the same. blonde hair, white, wearing jeans and a shirt. so original, i though. "i'm sylvia, this is lydia, this is uma, and this is tessa."

"hey." i said and gave them a wry smile.

"where are you from?" sylvia asked.

"susquehanna." i replied.

"where?" she asked.

"susquehanna." i repeated. "it's a small town in pennsylvania."

"oh. that's why i don't know it." she said. what's that supposed to mean? i honestly didn't really care because i didn't like the look of any of them anyways.

"leave her alone, sylvia." a pretty dark skinned girl said.

"i'm just trying to get to know her!" she said. damn she sounded white as fuck.

"i'm michelle." she said.

i smiled. "lauren."

"i know." she smiled. "don't let them get to you. they're bitches." she said.

i giggled. "i could tell as soon as i came into this room."

she smiled. "no one likes them, like, literally. we all call them the S.L.U.T girls, sylvia - s, lydia - l, uma - u, and tessa - t."

"damn." i laughed. michelle and i talked for the rest of the time we had. weirdly, aidan payed no attention to me. he was just talking to his friends. okay then boy, pretend you don't know the new girl because you don't want to be that guy. that's fine. leave me be.

michelle was so far the nicest person i met in here, everyone else just kind of said hi and went, whereas michelle and i talked and bonded.

the rest of the day was normal and casual. i had 5 lessons, all an hour long, and breaks in between. luckily, aidan was with me the whole day and had apologised for the morning.

our last class was geography. i was one of the last people to come in, meaning even if i tried, i couldn't sit wherever i wanted to.

"lauren, is it?" the teacher said.

i nodded. "sorry i'm late, i was in the toilet."

he grunted. "i mean there's only one place left, so you will have to sit next to dafydd."

i walked over to the seat which was right at the back in the corner. probably one of the best seats if i'm going to be completely honest. as soon as i saw him, my knees went weak. he was the hottest boy i have ever seen.

as soon as i sat down, he whispered in my ear, "damn."

i instantly froze. i think he found me cute too. what do i do? what do i say?! my dumbass just stayed silent as i leaned back into my chair. that did not just happen.

i looked over at dafydd and he was smirking while looking at the board. he has the same style as me and had many rings on his fingers. fuck, he is going to be one big distraction this school year.

i looked over to see whether anyone was looking, and the only person that was looking was aidan, and he did not look happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
91.3K 324 13
As the title says
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
3.8M 89.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...