Lend me a hand? (A Prince of...

By KingTrashLord

Echizen Aomine is Ryoma's Adopted brother. When they move back to Japan they go to Seigaku together and meet... More

Lend me a hand? (A Prince of Tennis fanfiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

57.9K 53 26
By KingTrashLord

Lend me a hand 4

A/N: hey guys I just wanted to update you on some things

Couple(Main): Ryoma x Aomine (This is extremely slow burn)

Couples(Side or just fluffy and friendship): Kaido X Aomine, Ryoma x Momoshiro, Others I can think of at the moment.

WARNINGS: Yaoi, Shonen ai, Incest(Kinda kinda not. They aren’t really related), OOCness (But there will be a reason for this if it happens… Maybe…), Poor writing (I usually write in 1st person. I’m not very good as writing in 3rd person but I’m trying my best. I also may make a 1st person version of this story.)

Note: If you don’t like this pairing I’m sorry that I’m not sorry. Ryoma and Aomine are cute together (You can deny it) and if you haven’t heard already I’m going to try and post a chapter for any story once a week. I will hopefully keep this up and I hope you enjoy!

(A/N END)

The first day of school passed dully for the Echizen brothers. The two sat next to each other in class due to the alphabetized seating arrangements and didn’t complain once. They were set in the middle-back of the class to they could easily write notes or nap with little worry of being caught by the teacher.

Luckily for everyone, classes were finally over for the day and after school activities could now begin. The tennis courts was the brother’s final destination for the day but the only problem they had was that they didn’t know it’s location. Well that and they weren’t sure if Aomine could join due to his disability.

Sitting in the faculty room Ryuzaki-sensei flipped through an old year book, looking at a specific brat in the sports photos. “Twenty-five years since that little punk graduated… Nanjiro Echizen… The man who could have changed the Japanese tennis community if he hadn’t gotten injured, he could’ve won a grand slam… It must be fate…” Ryuzaki sighed, pouring herself a cup of tea, “His sons coming to my school! Let’s see what they can do.”

­­­­“Yo!” a male called from behind Ryoma and Aomine, “I’m Horio! I’m in your class!” the boy talking was around the Echizen’s height. He had tan skin, short brown hair and long curly eyebrows that make him look like he had a unibrow. “That bag-are you goin’ out for tennis?!”The other boys paid Hori little attention and continued to walk. The tan boy talked about Seigaku’s tennis club and how super awesome it was. But like before the attention was not given to him.

As they were nearing the entrance Aomine stopped a second year and asked for directions to the tennis courts. The sempai was happy to give the two (and Horio) directions.

“The tennis courts? it’s that way” The sempai pointed towards the tennis courts

“Thanks” the trio followed the older male’s directions but found the sumo club instead.

“The tennis court’s on the other side!” the sumo club captain informed the lost first years.

“Ryoma! What is it with people giving us faulty directions?!” the bluenette whined clutching his younger brother’s uniform jacket. The more mature of the two shrugs and begins to walk towards the tennis courts following the other sempai’s directions

“Woah look at this!” Horio gasped as the three seventh graders arrived at their destination, “Only in Seigaku!”

‘What?’ Aomine thought, not getting what Horio was shouting about. Was it the tennis courts, the lack of people or the fact that they had to ask for directions twice before they got to the tennis courts?

Outside of the courts were two boys that were in the Echizen’s class getting their tennis stuff ready to use. The taller of the two boys had short pale hair while the other had black bowl cut hair.

The black haired boy was tying his shoes when he saw the three boys nearing the courts. “The eighth graders are away for a match today…” he called catching the other’s attention, “We can do try outs tomorrow. All the seventh graders left too. We’re gonna practice a little bit out here.”

“Shoot man” Horio grumbled while the Echizens looked at each other wondering if they should waste their time on the courts here when they could practice at home.

Before the two could come to a conclusion a new voice cut through the air from inside the courts, “Hey! You guys joining the tennis team?” an eighth grader questioned the group of boys, “We’re Hayashi and Ikeda. Eighth grade.”

Horio, the pale haired, and black haired boys freaked out and bowed to the older males. Ryoma and Aomine didn’t bother with the act of respect as they stared at the eighth graders with disinterest.

“I know a great game.” The leader of the older duo spoke, “Wanna play it?”

While the non-Echizen trio seemed interested and listened to their sempai’s rules Aomine turned to Ryoma and asked, “Ryoma should we stay here? Those guys are kinda creeping me out…”

“Which guys?”

“The eighth graders” Aomine grumbled, “They won’t stop smirking and staring at the others with a creepy look in their eyes.”

Ryoma turned to look at Aomine with a raised eyebrow, “You’re acting like the two are pedophiles staring at elementary students.”

“You never know” Aomine pouted throwing his arms over his taller brother’s shoulders, “They could be cougars”

“First off you got the wrong gender; cougars are female. Secondly, those guys are a year or two older than us. I doubt they are sexual predators for kids who have hardly started puberty.”

“Well look at you mister smarty pants” Aomine puffed out his cheeks in irritation, “You know the definition of words”

“Look at you idiot: clueless and innocent to the obvious things in front of you.”

“No need to be a jerk” Aomine tightened his embrace, choking his brother slightly. The bluenette glanced into the tennis courts only to see the boys they met today getting their horrid tennis skills taken advantage of. “Ne Ryoma. Should we do something? Unibrow, baldy, and bowl cut are getting picked on.”

“I guess we should. Are you gonna try your luck?”

“Nah” Aomine smiled at the taller male, “It’s fun watching you humiliate people.”

Ryoma silently chuckled and set his bag down. Aomine let the younger go and watched as the golden eyed boy got out his racket.

“Hey what about you two?” The leader creep asked Ryoma and Aomine, “Are you just gonna watch little boys?”

“Ryoma I told you he was a cougar!” Aomine hissed shaking the taller’s shoulder roughly, “Why the hell would he call us little boys? That’s just creepy!”

“Would you calm down Ahomine?”

“No! They’re creeping me out!”

Ryoma sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, “I know I know, now let me go and crush those guys.”

“Yeah!” Aomine shouted pumping his fist as his younger brother entered the tennis courts, “Destroy them Ryoma-chan-kun!”

Ryoma sighed heavily once again at his brother’s miss-use of honorifics before locking eyes with the eighth graders and putting on his smug, smartass routine. As he picked up a tennis ball from the basket full of them Ryoma spoke, “I think that just hitting it… Will never knock that can over. After all… It’s full of rocks isn’t it?!” Ryoma smirked as he tossed the bright green ball into the air and striking it down on the can’s lid with great force.

The lid came flying off and with it rocks came tumbling out. “Hey you guys cheated!” Horio shouted, enraged, “You filled it with rocks! Cheaters!!”

“Cougars!” Aomine joined in with Horio’s shouting- though it wasn’t the right thing to be shouting at the slightly older boys.

The eighth grader’s faces contorted in rage as their scheme was seen through, “You’re dead, you little twit!!”

Rolling his eyes Ryoma picked up another ball and hit it causing it to collide with the now empty can, sending it flying into the air. Another ball went flying before the can hit the ground sending it into the tennis court’s chain link fence right next to the leader-dude’s face.

“If I hit it one-hundred times, will you give me a million yen!?” Ryoma asked cockily

Everyone who witnessed the amazing act of skill stared at the seventh grader with shock filled eyes. Well everyone except Aomine who just had a huge smile printed on his face as he ran into the courts to hug his brother.

“You were awesome Ryoma!” Aomine shouted cheerfully, “I really wish I could play as well as you!”

“Dude you’re impossible…” Horio gasped as he stared at Ryoma with amazement in his eyes.

While everyone’s attention was turned towards Ryoma and his set of skills no one noticed the sempai who gave the poor directions grab a tennis ball and hit it over the net. Crushing the can in the middle and once again sending it flying through the air.

“Whoo!” the black haired sempai shouted whipping his forehead, “What a lucky hit! I could probably never do that again!”

“Hey Baka-sempai-san!” Aomine called out, his brows furrowed as he frowns and points towards the taller man, “Your directions were shit!”

The sempai ignored Aomine though his eyebrow did twitch slightly at the bluenette’s words.  Instead Momo walked over towards the scum-like eighth graders while he tapped his racket on his shoulder. “You guys again! Just because the upper classmen aren’t here… You go extorting these helpless kohai. Tsk tsk tsk. That is just not good.”

Horio, Kachrio, and Katsuo all bowed to show respect. Aomine and Ryoma remained standing upright but started to slink towards the exit.

“Yo who said you could leave?” Momo asked the Echizen pair.

Outside of the courts stood two girls dressed in Seigaku’s female uniform. Both had their hair pulled into pig tails but one girl’s hair was longer and braided while her eccentric friend’s hair was shorter and left unbraided.

“Sakuno there he is!” Sakuno’s friend squeed in joy, “He’s the one in the uniform with the racket!”

Sakuno looked on the courts and saw two familiar faces, “Ryoma?! Aomine?!” she gasped in shock. ‘What are they doing here?’ she silently asked herself, ‘I thought I’d never see them again!’

“I see… So you’re Ryoma Echizen” Momoshiro smiled, a competitive look on his face, “I should take care of you before it’s too late.” The older onyx haired boy paused for a moment before introducing himself, “Takeshi Momoshiro, eighth grade!!”

“Ryoma and Aomine Echizen!” The shorter of the Echizen duo shouted, “And Ryoma is going to kick your ass!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
299K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
796K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...