Switch || taekook ✔︎

By tae_soup

"Sure. We can be fuckbuddies, but we both know I top." "We'll see about that." • • • It's a relationship whe... More

Introduction
1 • Another Day
2 • Fantasize
3 • Surprise
4 • Wrong ✧
5 • How it Began ✧
6 • Mischief ✧
7 • You
8 • The Mall ✧
9 • Foods
10 • Change
11 • A Secret ✧
12 • Dammit
13 • Tease ✧
14 • Being Nice
15 • "Dinner Date"
16 • Cyber Smirk ✧
17 • The Carnival
18 • Not Today ✧
19 • Third Round? ✧
20 • The Ice Ring
21 • Namjoon on ice
22 • The Case of the Missing D
24 • Surprise (ft. satan)
25 • Whipped
26 • Sope
27 • And a Happy New Year
28 • Rumors
29 • The Night of Yoonmin ✧
30 • Secrets
31 • Kisses
32 • Boys are Weird
33 • Misfortunate Events
34 • Dumb dumb dumb
35 • Beautiful
36 • Bonfire
37 • Don't Let Them Know
38 • Prune Mates
39 • The Night Begins
40 • The Night Ends
41 • Missing You
Happy Anniversary!
Q + A Interview
42 • Bring the Pain ✧
43 • Chosen Love - The Finale
Thank You for Reading; Author's Note

23 • Kookie?

9.6K 496 223
By tae_soup

"Jungkook, no." Taehyung declined for about the thirtieth time.

"Come on you'd look so good in it," Jungkook whined as he shoved the lace into Taehyung's face. The older grabbed is wrist before the sinful clothing could touch his ever so innocent, virgin features.

"No means no, I am not wearing a lace," Taehyung grabbed the hem of the lace and threw it back where it belonged.

"You're no fun."

"Excuse me? You know better than anyone how fun I am in bed." The red head smirked.

Jungkook scoffed as he turned around and walked back to Lisa. Taehyung groaned as he followed behind. He took one last glance at the lace he threw, I would look good in that huh...

The two boys walked to the blonde, she had a bunch of transparent bras and panties hanging on her tight hand. The fish nets were thin and had rose designs around the curves and all of them were night black.

"What the hell are you working at a strip club? You're not buying any of that," said Taehyung.

Lisa rolled her eyes as she blew her bubblegum. "Shut up. I get to choose what I wear," She moved her arm so Jungkook could get a better view of the clothing. She observed him and noticed he gulped when he saw them.

She smiled, assuming that she was once again turning the boy on but little did she know that Jungkook only gulped just because was imagining his fuckbuddy in it.

"Uh, no you don't. You're sixteen for god's sake and shouldn't be wearing kinky shit like this."

"You're eighteen and you shouldn't be fucking with a bunch of girls." The blonde shot back.

"Well I don't anymore..." Taehyung whispered, no one heard him.

"Okay well I'm paying for this. Jungkook is there something you want to buy?"

The cherry haired boy stood in place. As much as he wanted to say, or perhaps chant lace he just didn't have the audacity to say it in front of Taehyung's sister; therefore he shook his head.

"Suit yourself," Lisa said but was a tad bit disappointed knowing that Jungkook wasn't going to buy her a lace. Maybe he just wants to take things slow.

Once the girl walked away to the cashier Taehyung gave Jungkook's ass a little squeeze.

"Ow what the hell." Jungkook ripped the other's hand off.

"Mm not bad." Taehyung touched it again, this time massaging it in circles.

"Shit. Tae, stop." Jungkook attempted to pry the older's hand off but it kept coming back.

The red head then whispered something in Jungkook's ear, "You know, you wouldn't look bad in lace." That one comment made Jungcock heat up, slowly becoming a brick. Taehyung kept talking dirty into Jungkook's ear until he looked down to see something forming between the younger's thighs and smirked, "Look who's hard."

Taehyung discreetly touched Jungkook's clothed member, Jungkook bit his lip so he wouldn't slip a slight moan, "Fuck baby. Stop we're in public," Jungkook struggled to say with the older's hand rubbing his crotch, only making him want to touch himself more.

"Are you two gonna stand there forever?" Lisa said as she held up her Victoria Secret bag, "I bought the stuff." She was quite unaware of the tension that was happening.

"Yeah we're coming," The red head hummed as he left Jungkook with a boner. He groaned as he pulled his blue hoodie down to hide his problem then followed behind Taehyung.

I wouldn't look bad in it either, huh... The three went to go for ice-cream. Lisa claimed that it was right beside Victoria Secret but actually ended up being a ten minute walk. "You said the ice-cream store was right next to Victoria Secret— not a mile away. We should've just taken the car." Taehyung whined as he dragged his feet against the cement.

"Quit being such a baby. We're almost there." Lisa said as she continued walking. Jungkook wasn't whining or liking the little trip, he had one hell of an erection and had to pull his hoodie down the for half the time so no one would notice.

His dick had gone limp since he hadn't touched it for the whole time. After another minute passed by they finally approached their destination. They went inside and was greeted by the scent of iced flavors.

The three waited in line and were chasing what flavor they wanted. "I think I'm gonna get bubblegum, what about you, Jungkook-Opp-" She cut off her sentence before she finished it. "Uh, since you don't want me to call you Oppa what should I call you?" She asked.

Jungkook thought for a moment, he would prefer hyung but as long as he could remember no one had called him that in a long time. And having a girl call him hyung seemed to be weird too. Before he could say anything Lisa blurted out a name for him, "Kookie! Could I call you that? I know you're older but I like that name." She said. Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek.

"Um. Okay I guess." Jungkook answered the second question, forgetting about the first and then went back to checking out the flavors.

Taehyung was frustrated, his sister calling Jungkook 'Kookie' is something is never wants to hear, he's even more upset that Jungkook agreed to the name.

At last it was their turn to order what ice-cream they wanted. "I'll take a red bean ice-cream," Jungkook said.

"Bubblegum." Lisa said and scooted closer to Jungkook.

"Chocolate chip Cookie dough." The fact that Taehyung said the word 'Cookie' made him think about something. Kookie. They paid for the ice-cream and sat down at a table.

Lisa would tell Jungkook stories and call him Kookie every time she had the chance. Which of course annoyed the older a lot. After finishing their cold snack they went out on another walk, the temperature dropped at least twenty more degrees, making everyone shiver. "Who decided to eat ice-cream in the middle of December." Taehyung said as his teeth chattered.

"You agreed with it." Lisa said. She wasn't that cold since she wore a large jacket with fur attached to the hoodie, keeping her fairly warm and have a bouchée look . Jungkook on the other hand was freezing. he only wore a blue hoodie and jeans. Taehyung noticed him showering uncontrollably, the red head maneuvered himself close to Jungkook and took off his jacket.

"Here." Taehyung said, a deja-vu quickly took over his mind:

"Here," The younger said, handing him the coat.

"I don't need it," The younger said, bringing the older back to reality. He was shriveled up like a ball, protecting his face from the chilly wind and bits of snow falling from the sky. It was much more colder than it was back then.

"Jungkook, please..." Taehyung said lowly. The younger didn't look up, he stayed in the same spot for a couple of seconds. The red head sighed and placed the jacket on Jungkook's back gently, covering all the places that needed warmth.

The cherry haired boy closed his eyes as he felt Taehyung's warmth on him, his jacket transferred the body heat along with the elder's scent. Lisa watched the whole thing unfold in front of her. She never knew how boyfriend-ey Taehyung was. But did feel jealous that it was Taehyung who helped the cold boy, not her.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiled.

The red head nodded, he was cold but seeing the bunny smile that was plastered not he other's face make him feel fuzzy and warm, warmer than it was when he wore the jacket. After the walk they went inside the car. Taehyung started the engine and turned up the heating at MAX. "Taehyung you're gonna cook us," Jungkook joked as he watched the older change the thermostat to 103º.

"Well I guess we'll just have to deal with it." After the car ride they all returned back to the Kim house. Taehyung unlocked the door to let Jungkook and Lisa in (mostly just for Jungkook) and then closed the door behind him. Mrs. Jeon and Mrs. Kim were still working int he office, they were close to finishing the project for figured that they could finish it before the due date.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know, I'm gonna go take a nap. I'm not wasting our winter break." Taehyung said as he made his way up the stairs and into his room, expecting the other boy to follow him. Jungkook was going to follow, he wanted to cuddle with the older but a blonde stopped him from doing so.

"Well now that he's out we can finally spend some time together." Lisa said as she popped in another piece of bubblegum into her mouth. Jungkook didn't want to be rude so he chose to stay, quite unfortunate for him.

"Sure, what do you want to do." Jungkook said in slight downcast but the other didn't notice.

She brought her index finger to her chin, "Lets just talk."

Jungkook wasn't going to lie, he did enjoy talking with Lisa but he just didn't feel like it at the moment. He just wanted to be with the red head who was in bed. "Maybe later? I'm pretty worn out too, sorry." He said as he walked to the stairs.

Lisa felt a pang in her chest but understood, Jungkook was cold, he walked outside because of her, she didn't help. And now she just asked him to spend time with her.

"It's fine, just get some rest," She replied and also went upstairs to her room. Jungkook opened Taehyung's bedroom door slowly so it wouldn't creak. he spotted the older lying down on the bed and letting out cute and tiny snores. He smiled as he closed the door and laid down next to the older, touching is cold hand on the other's warm arm.

"Finally you decide to show up..." Taehyung weakly said since he was already half asleep.

"You're still awake?" Jungkook asked.

"Not for long." The older turned around, facing Jungkook. He looked into the other's eyes, finding new things each time he looks into them. The younger smiled as he snuggled into Taehyng's chest.

"Thanks for the jacket, I put it on the couch downstairs." Jungkook said.

Taehyung chuckled, "You're welcome. Oh right, Also I still have your coat." He was about to get up but Jungkook stopped him.

"You can keep it. Just stay here." he said as he dug his face deeper into the crook of Taehyung's neck. The red head placed his hands on his back and rubbed it slowly.

"Tae?"

"Mm?"

"Why'd you get so soft around me?" The younger asked.

"Because..." Taehyung's voice trailed off. "You're not so bad after getting to know you."

"Thanks for being nice then," Taehyung felt the younger smile.

"Its a relief to know that you're just being nice to be because we're fuckbuddies."

Just because we're fuckbuddies.

. . .

"Jungkook! We're leaving!" Mrs. Jeon yelled for the fourth time. "God, whats he doing."

"Who knows, boys are just deaf these days," Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook's mom sighed, "I'll be right back." She walked up the stairs to Taehyung's room, assuming that he would be there. She first knocked and called his name, "Jungkook?" No answer.

She the opened the door to see the thing she least expected: Her son hugging another boy as he slept peacefully. She found the sight quite awkward. She was debating over if she should wake up Jungkook or let him sleep for a few more minutes.

No Jungkook's sexuality never crossed the dear mother's mind; besides, Jungkook might have mistaken Taehyung for being a pillow. She decided to let him sleep for a few more minutes, she gently left the room and closed the door.

"What happened?" Taehyung's mom said as she say Mrs. Jeon coming down the stairs.

"Oh he's just tired, I'm just gonna let him sleep for some time."

Mrs. Kim laughed, "Tired? They haven't been in school because of Christmas break, how could they possibly be so tired." She said, "What's Taehyung doing?"

Mrs. Jeon didn't want to say 'cuddling with my son' so she simply said, "Also sleeping."

"Him too?" She hummed. "Well, shall I make some coffee for us?"

"Sure." Jungkook's mom nodded.

After some chatting they heard footsteps coming down the stairs, "Lisa, how was your date today?" Mrs. Kim asked as she set biscuits on the table.

"Mommm, it wasn't a date. Taehyung was there." The blonde whined.

"Well, then how was the hang out." She said as she dipped her biscuit into her coffee.

"It was fine, I'm now one hundred and ten percent sure Jungkook might like me." Lisa confidently said.

Both Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon almost chocked on their coffeee, "How so?" They both said in unison.

The young blonde didn't want to explain that Jungkook got a boner because of her and she feared she will accidentally talk about how big he was in front of his mother. An addition to that she saw Jungkook pick out a lace possibly for her. "You'll just have to trust me." She smiled to show her innocence.

"Okay, well good for you." Her mother applauded as she took a bite out of the biscuit. Lisa took a biscuit and then went back upstairs.

"Ah its going so well." Mrs. Jeon said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Yep, next thing you know they'll be getting married and have children."

. . .

At last Jungkook woke up. His eyes fluttered as he was trying to get used to the dim room. The boy found the older sleeping idly next to him. With a smile he pecked his forehead and got off the bed, they were supposed to be home by now but he overslept. Jungkook left the bedroom door and closed it, making sure not to wake the red head up. Tomorrow was gonna be a special day for the older, and he wanted it to be perfected. No— more than perfect.

_____
you love me bahaha.

<333

Until next time

I love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 29.2K 40
Unknown:Yo! Taehyung:Who is this? Unknown:Your future boyfriend😌 Just Jungkook trying to woo Taehyung who likes anything except Jungkook. They say o...
131K 8K 64
taehyung and jungkook are college rivals who hate each other to the core. they just can't bear seeing the face of the other without spewing some shit...
345K 13.2K 18
Jungkook and Taehyung hate each other. Except, of course, when they're having sex By @lookingatherhurts on ao3! https://archiveofourown.org/works/925...
5K 153 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...