Batboys x Reader[Editing]

By The_CrazyBitch

Yeah as the title says this is Batboys x reader one shots. [!The book is done but I'm currently editing it!]... More

About
Dick Grayson|| I'm so sorry
Tim Drake|| Detention
Jason Todd|| pick-up lines
Damian Wayne|| Dare
Dick Grayson|| secret
Damian Wayne|| Smile
Jason Todd|| I miss you
Tim Drake|| Thousand years🎶
Bat boys|| serious
Tim Drake|| Piano
Damian Wayne|| Troublemaker
Jason Todd|| Pregnant
Dick Grayson|| Skater
Bat boys|| Titles are my nightmare
Tim Drake|| I'm not Gay!
Dick Grayson|| skater pt. 2
Dick Grayson|| I give up with the titles
Jason Todd|| kiss
Bat boys|| Food
Damian Wayne|| name
Tim Drake|| wrong person
Damian Wayne|| sleepy
Jason Todd|| kiss pt.2
Bat Boys|| Bi
Jason Todd|| I hate Ethan
Jaytim|| training
Dick Grayson|| Café
Jason Todd|| morning kisses
Damian Wayne|| puppies
Dick Grayson|| you'll find someone
Jason Todd|| Daddy
Tim Drake|| drawings
Jason Todd|| tease
Damian Wayne|| puppies pt.2
Tim Drake|| nerds
Jason Todd|| All I Want🎶
Jaytim|| Game
Dick Grayson|| Daughter
Dick Grayson|| Mute?
Dick Grayson|| Brownies
Dick & Damian || Two Babies
Damian Wayne|| Thunderstorm
Tim Drake|| Suicide Note
Tim Drake|| Soulmate Mark
Dick Grayson|| West
A/N
Damian Wayne|| Teasing
Tim Drake|| Sim Tim
Damian Wayne|| Birthday Boy
Dick Grayson|| Crush
Damian Wayne|| Make Me
Damian Wayne|| I don't Know
Tim Drake|| Jealous
BatBoys|| Group Chatsss
Dick Grayson|| Drinking
Jason Todd|| What's Soulmate?
Oookkayyyy!!
Tim Drake|| Tiring
Jason Todd|| Scars
Dick Grayson|| Crush pt.2
BatBoys|| Elias
Some Shitty Explaining Again
Damian Wayne|| Dynamic Duo
Jason Todd|| Dua Lipa
Damian Wayne|| Cliché
Batboys|| Demons
Tim Drake|| Pocky
Dick Grayson|| Rescue Me
Please Read
BatBoys|| Group Chatss
Jason Todd|| Now Or Never
Jason Todd|| Poker
Dick Grayson|| Birthday
BatBoys|| Group Chats(pt.3)
Damian Wayne|| Disneyland Jealousy
Dick Grayson || Lover
Jason Todd|| A Birthday Card
Jason Todd || Coming Home
Batboys|| Group Chats(pt.4)
Tim Drake|| Celebrity Crush
Jason Todd|| Gift
BatBoys || Sick
Jason Todd|| Need You Now
Tim Drake||Secrets
Damian Wayne || Special
Tim Drake|| Secrets(pt.2)
BatBoys || Kills You Slowly
Damian Wayne || Happy Ending?
BatBoys || Pictures [lemon]
Damian Wayne || Kisses
Tim Drake || I Wish You Would
Dick Grayson/Jason Todd || Best Person
The Book Is Done

Damian Wayne|| Shy

11.3K 253 198
By The_CrazyBitch

Damian: 14
Y/n: 14
(Y/n) your name
(F/n) friend's name
(F/l) friend's last name
Warnings: none
Requested: by fluffyfoxella
Summary: reader is a shy person and has a crush on Damian Wayne. Seems like Damian is interested about the reader too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being shy is frustrating sometimes. All the things you want to say but can't yeah that can be really frustrating.

Having a crush and being shy? Total nightmare.

You're chatting with the couple friends you have not too loudly the suddenly you see your crush.

Words get all mixed up, face turns red and gaze stays down.

That's only some of the things that happens while being a shy person.

Currently you were walking towards your next class alone.

"Yo, (y/n)! There's this huge party coming up and you have to be there!" Your friend (f/n) said when she/he appears next to you.

You frown at the thought "I don't know (f/n)... I don't think that's very good idea"

(F/n) stopped walking and looked at you "C'moon please! I know you don't like being in a place where's lots of people but please come"

You looked down while biting your lip. Lip biting has become your habit over the years and always when you're nervous or you think about something you bite your lip.

You sigh and look at your friend "where is this party?" (F/n) scratches the back of his/her neck "well actually it's a gala ya know.. my parents are invited and they say I could bring a plus one"

You lift a brow and cross your arms "where is it (f/n)?" "At the Wayne manor"

Your eyes widen a little "nope. Not coming" you say and start walking away from your friend.

(F/n) runs after you "Oh c'moon please!" You rolled your eyes "no I'm not doing it. There's like hundreds of people in there. And Damian is obviously going there"

"So? That's a good way to get to know hi-" "definitely not. I'm not talking to him and I'm not coming" you cut her/him off

(F/n) frowns and takes your hand to stop you. "Please (y/n).. for me.." she/he begs.

You look at him/her and sigh. You would do anything for your friends. Even go to a party full of people and your crush.

"Fine. But if you leave me alone even for one minute Imma kill you." (F/n) smiles happily and hugs you tight "thank you thank you thank you!! After school let's go shopping for dresses!"

You chuckle nervously and began walking to your next class.

Time skippppp(the more p letters the better)

"Oh c'moon it cannot be that bad. Come out so I can see" (f/n) says from the other side of the fitting room.

You sigh and step out of the fitting room.

(F/n) looks at you and her/his jaw drops. "Damn girl. You need to wear dresses more often"

You looked down feeling your cheeks getting hotter. "You think?" "I know! You're beautiful"

You smile and look at yourself from a mirror.

Couple guys were walking past the shop but stopped as they saw you through the window.

You turn away and bite your lip getting nervous again. (F/n) rolles his/her eyes and walks next to you. "Don't mind that. They think you're beautiful and so do I. You're gonna take that"

You sigh and look at your friend with a small smile "okay. But just because I like the flowers"

(F/n) smiles and pushes you back into the fitting room. "Now change we need to do our make up before the gala starts"

Time skipppp

You walk downstairs into the kitchen to get some water. (F/n) just finished with your makeup. It was pretty simple.

(F/n) runs downstairs "C'moon (y/n) my parents are outside lets gooo!!"

You look at her/him and she/he was looking gorgeous.

Another time skipp

"It's great to see you Bruce" Mrs. (f/l) said as we saw Bruce Wayne. "This is our daughter (f/n) and her friend (y/n)"

You smile shyly and watch as the adults start talking.

(F/n) takes your hand and pulls you away from the adults.

"Ugh I hate this. I'm so lucky that you joined me" she/he says. You chuckle and look around.

(F/n) looks at you with a smirk. "Look who's over there with his brothers"

You look at her/him confused and she/he points not too far from you guys so you look over there.

Your eyes widen as you saw Damian sitting with his brothers bored look on his face.

You keep looking at him but quickly look away as he looks at your direction.

"Let's go say hi" (f/n) says. "No! Are you crazy? I can't go there"

(F/n) smirks and looks at Damian's direction then back to you. "Damian's looking at you"

You look over there and you meet pair of green eyes.

You blush and look away again.

(F/n) rolls her/his eyes and starts dragging you towards them.

You try to get her/him to stop but he/she doesn't listen. "(F/n)."

"Hey guys. Great to see you" she/he says as you reach them.

Tim smiles and says"hi. Great to see someone who I know" (f/n) giggles "I know. Can we hang out with you guys we're kinda bored alone"

You look at your friend with the 'I will kill you' look but she/he just shakes it off.

"Of course you can! It's always great to see little D's and Timmy's friends" Dick says. You look at him confused and so does (f/n). "Little D?" She/he asks. "Nickname for Damian but he-" "hate it and we aren't friends, Grayson" Damian cuts him off

Dick nods and looks at you two. "I didn't get your names" "oh sorry I'm (f/n) and this is my friend (y/n)" (f/n) says.

Jason looks at you up snd down "she doesn't talk much eh?" You look down biting your lip a little and (f/n) chuckles. "Yeah she's shy"

Jason then smirks and looks at Damian "wait isn't that the girl who you're always talking about?" You look up confused and Damian glares at Jason.

"Why would I talk about her?" He says and rolls his eyes.

You got hurt about what Damian just said but hide it quickly.

As time passes by you excuse yourself and go find a way outside.

You walk in the garden and sat down on the ground. You sigh and lay down. "Finally a peace..."

You look up and smile.

After couple minutes you hear footsteps and think that someone was just looking around but when you hear a voice next to you you yelp a little and sit up and kook at whoever was there.

Damian looks at you with a small amused look and you look down at your lap blushing.

"Your friend is missing you" he says. You nod and stand up.

You then start walking with Damian back inside.

You bite your lip getting little nervous again. Damian looks at you with a raised brow but doesn't say anything.

While you look at your feet you pump into someone.

"Watch it!" A lady says angrily. You look at her with apologizing look and say "I-i'm sorry miss"

The lady scoffs "what are you doing here anyway you don't look like you belong in a place like this"

You wanted to say something back at her but couldn't get anything out.

Damian puts his arm around your waist and pulls you to his side. "She happens to be my date" he says with a tiny glare.

You're blushing madly and the lady looks at you two shocked.

"I'm so sorry I had no idea" she says panicked. Damian rolls his eyes "Let's go" he says and moves his arm away then takes your hand.

You walk away from the lady and you sigh.

"Thank you, Damian" you say quietly. "Tt. She was a jerk and deserved to be scared a little."

You nod and keep walking in silence.

Once you come back to where everyone else were Jason was going to say something stupid but then looked at your hands with a smirk.

You look down and see that you're still holding Damian's hand.

You blush and pull your hand away.

(F/n) was clearly trying to control his/her fan girl moment. 

Time skipp

"Thank you for the ride" you say as you step out of your friends car. "No problem sweetie. Good night" (f/n)'s mother says. You smile and wave at them then walk inside your appartement.

You walk straight in your room to change the dress into a more comfy clothes.

You put on simple black oversized hoodie and pyjama shorts underneath it.

You then walk into the bathroom and wash the makeup off and put your hair in a messy bun.

You walk to your bed and lay down on it. You smile at the memory of Damian holding you close to him.

You fall asleep smile on your face.

Time skipp... again. (Sorryy)

You wake up to your door getting slammed open.

You sit up and see (f/n). "What are you doing in my house?"

You watch as she/he goes to open your curtains. "Your parents gave me a key remember?" You nod and lay down.

"No! Get up we have school in less than 15 minutes!" Your friend says.

You roll over so you lay on your stomach face buried into a pillow "go without me"

(F/n) rolls his/her eyes and walks to your wardrobe she/he throws you jeans, top and a jacket. "Put them on and let's go! If we're late for the math test Mrs. Smith will kill us"

You groan and sit up. You look at your friend with a glare and change your clothes.

Time skipp

You were doing the math test but you didn't know shit.

'When did we learn this?' You think. You sigh and try your best.

Once you were done you stand up and give the test to the teacher.

You walk out of the class and see (f/n)

"Damn you're slow" she/he says. "I had no idea what those questions meant" (f/n) chuckles and you walk towards the lockers. "yeah me neither but luckily the backside was easier"

Your eyes widen and you stop. "There was another side?"

(F/n) laughs. "You're gonna fail" she/he says "jeez thanks"

(F/n) opens his/her locker still laughing.

"It's not funny" you say. "Yes it is" you roll your eyes.

(F/n) turns around and sees Damian. She/he takes your hand and walks to Damian.

"Sup Damian. Where's all your admirers?" (F/n) asks. "Hopefully dead."

"Jeez. Bad day? Anyway, (y/n) here needs a math tutor and since you're the best one I thought maybe you could help her" (f/n says.

Damian raises a brow. "Please Damian. (Y/n) really needs it" She/he begs. "Tt. Fine"

(F/n) smiles. "Great!! Now you can stay here and talk about it and I'll be back in five" she/he says and leaves.

"Um.. yo-you don't need to do it if you don't want to" you say quietly not looking at Damian in the eyes.

"Tt. Meet me after school" he says. You look at him surprised "o-okay cool I um I will"

You blush and look away. "Well done idiot.." you mumble. "Excuse me?" Damian says.

"Shit... I-I wasn't talking to you. I swear" you explain and look at him. Damian looks at you with a raised brow.

"I um.. forget it" you say and look down biting your lip.

"Just kiss already!!" Tim yells from the other side of the hallway.

Now everyone was looking at you two.

"Damn you Tim.." you whisper. You look up and see someone glaring at you so you take couple steps away from Damian.

(F/n) walks up to you and pushes you closer to Damian.

"You heard Tim. Now kiss!" She/he says.

"Um.. do you- I If you don't want to it's cool. I'm cool with that just say if y-" Damian cuts you off by kissing you. (I know cliché but damn that is cute when someone does it)

It wasn't long lasting but you liked it alot.

Once Damian pulled away he was smirking and you were blushing madly.

"I'll see you later today" he says and leaves the scene.

"No fucking way!!! He actually did it!! Fuck all of you Damian belongs to my best friend!" (F/n) says. "Shut up." You say and take her/his hand.

You drag him/her out of the hallway towards cafeteria and smile like an idiot.

Finally I got timw to finish this. Sorry for taking so long

Fun fact: I'm very shy in person

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.9K 350 25
Warning: Might want some issues on chapter 3. Books 2. Connected to Found. I suggest you read Found first because then you'll just get confused. Cred...
446K 9K 67
(REQUESTS ARE VERY MUCH CLOSED!!) Ever wondered what it'd be like for a superhero to fall head over heels for you? Well, YOU can experience it right...
72.7K 2.1K 5
Tim Drake has been deaged to a baby and it's up to Jason to take care of the new baby of the Batfam. The he meets Y/N, a girl who works at the Daycar...