The Walking Dead Imagines/Hea...

By Sabreeyna

A collection of a few twd imagines, oneshots and headcanons. I'll mainly write for Negan, Daryl, Simon and M... More

Simon - Imagine being Daryl's daughter and having a relationship with Simon
Negan - Imagine being in a relationship with Negan
Daryl - Imagine Daryl falling in love with you despite your age difference
Negan - Imagine being Negan's caretaker during his time in prison
Imagine being in a relationship with Negan
Imagine Daryl and Merle Dixon both falling in love with you
Negan - Forbidden love (1/3)

Negan x reader/Simon x sister!reader - Say sorry to Richard

657 14 2
By Sabreeyna

Pairing: Negan x reader, Simon x sister!reader

Summary: The reader feels neglected because Negan rarely spends time with her anymore. Fearing the worst, the reader asks advice from her older brother Simon and eventually tries to get her husband's attention in her own special way.

Words: ~ 2050

Warnings: lots of cussing, Negan being Negan, angry Negan

A/n: This was supposed to be a short story with maybe 300 or 400 words but like you all see, it turned out a lot longer than intended again. It's supposed to be a funny, little story and I really hope you all enjoy reading it. My inspiration comes from a little present some friends gave me a week ago.

_____

Since weeks Negan seems to make it his mission to ignore you. You understand being a leader is a very stressful job which tends to exhaust Negan most days but still, you can't stop feeling neglected and lonely by your husband's behavior.

Does Negan even notice how much he hurts you with his attitude? Does he even notice he has been ignoring you these past weeks?

Well, at least it doesn't seem so. No matter how hard you try to get his attention, nothing seems to work. No seductive looks when you pass him in the halls, not even his favorite tight dress which hugs all of your curves the right way gives you the desired effect.

The first thought which comes to mind is that he neglects you to spend more time with his other wives. You're his newest wife and since your 'wedding' you get showered in his attention, no other wife seems to interest him anymore. He knows you're the only one of his wives who truly wants to be with him, who cares for him and doesn't see him as nothing more but a monster.

The simple thought Negan could prefer his other wives over you brings tears to your eyes. The only reason you agreed to marry your fearless leader was the fact that he promised you he isn't interested in any of his other wives and the only reason for keeping them is to protect you from any potential threat. Negan fears one of his many enemies will figure out you're his only weakness if he decide to dissolve his personal little harem, or at least that's what he told you.

Having enough of brooding over your husband's behavior you decide to somehow figure out whether or not he betrays you with his wives (as strange as it may sound). Your first thought is to ask one of the wives but they were never really a fan of you. Especially Amber who seems to be a bit too much into YOUR man doesn't even try to hide how much she despises you.

The little whore constantly makes it to her mission to bully you. Until now it never bothered you, Negan preferred you anyway but now, you're not too sure about that anymore. For this reason, you don't want any of the other wives to know about your insecurities towards your relationship with Negan.

So you decide for the next best approach: Simon.

Perhaps Simon's Negan most loyal worker and best friend but he's still your big, very protective brother who would never keep any secrets from you, especially if it affects your happiness. You really hope Simon knows if Negan's interest towards his other wives is back or if he's really just too busy to notice he doesn't spend any time with you anymore.

Therefore, you spend the next half an hour searching your brother which sounds a lot easier than it is. How difficult can it be to find a giant like Simon? Why does the Sanctuary have to be so big? God, it's definitely not your day, or your month.

Finally, after what feels like an eternity you find your dear brother issuing orders to a few lower-ranked saviors. Because it looks like he prepares for a run you approach him with large steps to interrogate him before he leaves.

'Simon, do you have a moment?'

'For you always, (y/n). Is everything alright?'

Somehow, he always knows when something's bothering you. With a long sigh you lead Simon in an empty hallway. With a frown he softly strokes your arm.

'Hey Marshmallow, tell me what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?'

The thought someone has hurt his baby sister let a deep frown appear on his brows.

'I swear if someone dared to lay a hand...'

'It's nothing like this, Si. I just... Did Negan start to sleep with his other wives again?'

A few tears already begin to fall down your cheeks without a way to stop it, you're just too scared to lose the love of your life.

'Oh Marshmallow, of course not. Negan loves you more than anything, he would never betray you like this and leader or not, believe me I would never let him hurt you.'

Seeing you this distressed always breaks Simon's heart, no matter how mean and strict he is towards everyone else you're the exception.

'Are you sure he doesn't sleep with them?'

'Yes, I'm hundred percent sure. Why would you even think that?'

'Well, he never spends time with me anymore. Since weeks all he does is working and ignoring me. I just thought... I don't know, maybe he's bored of me or something like that.'

'Believe me, Negan sincerely cares for you,' Simon tells you while hugging you with one of his famous bone crushing hugs which always manage to make you feel a bit better.

'Trust me, Negan is just stressed. Alexandria is a real pain in the ass, no matter what we do, these bastards don't want to submit. It has nothing to do with you. But if Negan doesn't notice what he misses out than you have to make him notice.'

Like always Simon's right. If Negan doesn't give you any attention freely, you'll have to find a way to get it.

And you already have an idea.

'You know what, you're right. Would you tell my dear husband that I'm tired of waiting of him? I think I'll spend the rest of the day in bed with Richard. You know, to forget about Negan, to finally have someone to cuddle again,' you tell him in your sweetest voice.

'You sure about this? Negan will be beyond pissed,' your brother reminds you without being able to hide a little smirk.

'Like I give a fuck. He only gets what he deserves.'

-Time skip-

Negans POV:

To say Negan is livid would be the understatement of the year. How dare you do this to him? He gave you everything, he even stopped sleeping with his other wives because you told him how much it would hurt you. And what good was that? He treated you like a queen, fulfilled every of your wishes without a second thought just to see you smile and how do you thank him?

He can't believe what Simon just told him. You, in your bed with some prick. Who the hell is this Richard guy anyway? Negan knows the name of every single savoir, so it has to be one of the lower class. Are you really betraying him with some stupid... what? A Cook? Maybe one of the few Janitors?

With his dear Lucille leaning over his shoulder and Simon in tow he makes his way to your rom as fast as he possibly can. On his way ever single of his subjects fall to their knees with frighten looks, seeing Negan this upset clearly isn't something anyone wants to witness. He himself can only imagine how scary he's looking right now. He trembles with rage, his deep frown and with rage filled eyes are surely visible for everyone he crosses and subconsciously, Negan clenches his fists hard enough to turn his knuckles white.

Finally, after what feels like hours, he reaches your room and nearly kicks in your door with his strength. Inside your room, he immediately sees you lying on your bed, wearing one of his many white shirts (or is it Richards?). After Negan notices no one else is next to you, his irritation only rises.

'Where the fuck is he?' Negan growls dangerously low.

'Where is who, honey?' you question back with a sweet smile which angers him even more. Surely, everyone else would already tremble with fear at this point.

'Don't you dare to play dumb with me, (y/n). Where the hell is the guy you're fucking behind my fucking back?' He screams now.

But you only laugh at him softly.

'What are you talking about? Do you really think I would do that to you?'

Negan only stares at you, you have to be kidding him right? Do you really think so low of him? Do you really think he's this stupid?

'Oh, don't even fucking start with this bullshit. Simon told me everything about your little rendezvous with this asshole,' Negan screams at you while angrily opening your wardrobe in hope to find Richard in it.

Your POV:

You can't even hold in your laughs which only let more anger flow through his veins. This turns out even better than expected. A little part of you feels bad for your husband because he's clearly upset and only the thought of you betraying him

but an even bigger part is happy and to be honest kind of turned on by the fact that Negan still cares so much for you.

'Hey! Richard isn't an asshole.'

'So he does exist!'

You have never seen him this angry and for a moment you're afraid he'll use Lucille on you every moment. But deep down you know he wouldn't do it.

'Of course he exists. I really don't know what your problem is, Negan. You're too busy for me since weeks. He just cuddles a bit with me, no big deal. Now apologize to Richard for calling him an asshole.'

'Is this a fucking joke? You 'cuddle' with this stupid fucker and you want me to fucking apologize? All Richard gets is the rage of Lucille. How could you do that to me? I gave you everything you stupid bitch!'

'Negan,' you warn him in a low voice. 'I understand you're angry so I will let your little insult towards me slide but treating Richard like this isn't fair. Now tell him you won't Lucile him and say you're sorry.'

While you command him to apologize you take out a little plushy duck.

Never in your life you will forget Negan's look after you show him your stuffed friend. Every single emotion is clearly visible in his eyes. Confusion, anger, a little regret, even more confusion. God, you really wish you could make a photo of this moment to savior it forever.

'Now say sorry to Richard.'

For nearly a minute your husband just stares at you with a dumbfounded expression and a slightly open mouth before he interrupts the silence with his loud, famous laugh.

'What the fuck, dollface?'

The fact that he uses your pet name shows he has already more or less forgiven you, even if he probably still has a certain amount of rage inside of him. Only moments before he thought the love of his life betrayed him after all.

'This is Richard, my duck. He doesn't like to get threaten with Lucille. It hurts his feelings,' you say with a big smile.

'Oh, dollface. What should I do to you? Why are you fucking doing this to me?' He asks with a smirk. Still, he can't stop a long, strained sigh escaping his lips. You really wore him out with your little stunt.

With big puppy eyes you smile innocently at him.

'Well you never had time for me anymore, so I had to search for someone else to cuddle.'

'Shit, baby. I really didn't have much time for you, right? I'm fucking sorry. With Rick the prick being a complete dick I totally neglected you but I promise I will make it up to you, baby doll. From now on you come to me for cuddles,' he informs you while walking slowly towards your bed to sit down at the edge of your mattress and to softly kiss your head.

None of you even witness Simon going away to let you your privacy.

'It's alright, I forgive you and don't worry, baby. From now on Richard and I will come to you to cuddle,' you giggle while laying Richard into Negan's lap and grab his hand to unsuccessfully try to get him to pet your duck.

'The hell this little fucker gets to cuddle with us. I'm the only one who is allowed to spend time with you in bed.'

'What, is the great Negan jealous of a plush toy?'

'Oh, dollface. It seems like I need to remind you who you fucking belong to,' he states before kissing you hungrily.

'But feel free to call me great Negan more often.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 70 11
Negan Oneshots or scenarios. Request anything as long as it isn't really bad obviously. Enjoy 🏏
20.9K 292 19
Have a crush on Negan? Wonder what it'd be like to date the man? Well here you go! This is a jumble of my own imagines, one shots, and other things...
3.5K 60 14
One shots of your favourite TWD characters. Includes Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes , Carl Grimes, Kelly & More. Disclaimer! I don't own any of the charac...
365K 5.6K 21
"please, you don't understand, you don't know.. we're dying.." the walking dead imagines i own none of the walking dead characters