Latina Heat

By Idkfigureitout

This story is by sashamassaro and idkfigureitout. ENJOY! More

The Getaway
Let The Gangs Begin
Party Beat Down
Young, Dumb and Kidnapped?
Latinas die in the dark

Welcome To Cali Bitches

110 2 0
By Idkfigureitout

Sonya's POV
"Yep" I say to my little sister with a slight smile as I pull into our uncle and cousins driveway. Well technically both are my uncles we just call my actual uncle Cesar our cousin because he's only a little bit older then us. 

Zelina's POV
"Man you better not bring me to all these parties and stuff with your new friends" I say in my annoying voice staring at Sonya

Sonya's POV
"Just get out of the damn car we will see this is a new beginning for us get your stuff and go inside I'll be behind you plus Cesar and Oscar wanna talk to you" I grab my luggage as I talk to her. We don't have a lot...Our dad died in the 9-11 attack when we were very young and our mom is in jail for dealing drugs and breaking the law or some shit. I don't talk about it much because Zelina was very close to dad...

Zelina's POV
"Am I in trouble?" I ask my older sister confused   Sonya's POV "You broke the law and we had to leave New York to come to LA. What do you think" I say to her in a mean tone grabbing all the luggage from the trunk "Zelina grab your shit I'm not playin" 

Zelina's POV
"Fine" I get out of the car and walk to the back of the car. I see Sonya just threw stuff out of the car. "Hey!!" I yelled "Don't make a big deal about it just grab your stuff you tiny annoying Latina" Sonya told me. We fight a lot it gets kind of annoying we have to put up with each other, for our own good. 

Sonya's POV
"You heard me Puta lets go" I leave Zelina by the car and walk in the house. Spooky doesn't give a damn and Cesar is to busy impregnating his girlfriend Monse at her house. Yes her dad is out of town, like always.

Zelina's POV 
After Sonya walks inside I grab my things and shut the trunk. I look around and talk to myself. "Man it's been years since I've been here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
126K 5.4K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
110K 3.3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season