Until we die (BxB)✔️

By vixen_magic

"I will make sure he never lays a hand on you again." I look up and Hunter is heaving. "Why do you want me t... More

•1•
•2•
*3*
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
13
14
15
•17•
•18•
19
•20•
••••21••••
••••22••••
••••23••••
23-prt2
••••24••••
••••25••••
25-prt.2
•••••26•••••
27
••28••
29
•••30•••
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
41
42
43
43
44
45//epilogue
Author note/question (05/12/22)
!REVAMP OUT NOW!

16

6.9K 207 25
By vixen_magic

"Can we go to my dads?"

Hunter stomps on the brake causing the truck to hit a sudden hault sending me and him forward in our seats a bit. His face twists into so many emotions I don't know what to do.

"Never mind, it was a dumb idea." I mumble looking away.

"can I ask why?" He says staring at the road.

"I need to get a few things. He wont be home until two at the aerialist. In and out. I-I need to get some things is all."

"Are you sure?" Hunter asks looking at me.

"Yeah." I say looking into his blue eyes, which now have flecks of gold popping up.

"In and Out?"

"In and out." Hunter nods and starts driving again down the street to my house. I look down as he drives down the roads and makes the turns. I need somethings and I know for a fact my dad wont be home.

And if he is, I know Hunter would't let him get me, hell Hunter would kill him if he had the chance I think. The way Hunter hates my dad right now is scary, and we've never really talked about him so I really don't know how much he actually knows besides the fact that he's abused me for years.

"Stay here, I'm going to make sure he's not here. Okay?" Hunter says getting out. I get out too and walk with him up to the house.

"What part of stay here was not clear?"

"What if someone was watching and they saw me?" I ask in a whisper staying close to Hunter. I've noticed when I'm really scared or I start having an attack I cling to Hunter. I really don't know why but it just happens.

He's kinda like my safe place right now.

Hunter opens the door and pokes his head in slowly opening the door and slowly walking inside. Hunter pulls me in and keeps me close to his side as He walks through.

"Alright. Let's hurry." He says as I start to lead him to my room at the top of the stairs. I open and close the door after Hunter is in and I look down not wanting to remeber anything that's ever happened here.

"Holy shit. Tristan what the hell..." I look up and see my room torn to pieces; wood broken everywhere, glass shattered and clothes ripped apart. My bed is flipped and theres papers everywhere.

Tears start to fill my eyes as I look around. I hate him. I hate my father so much. What I went through, is something no kid should ever go through.

No matter what.

Everything just hits me in waves as memories and memoires comes back. I don't have a single good one with my father in it.

----------------------

"get over here you little shit." I'm only seven. Just getting off the bus and coming home to a house trashed by my dad. "I thought I told you to clean this damn house YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

He grabs my arm and toss me around to the ground. My lip started to bleed and my arm and side were covered in briuses. Sobbing on the floor yelling at him that I did clean the house.

"DON'T TALK BACK YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" He starts screaming at me as he slaps me over and over. My cheecks burning with the feeling of his hands hitting me constently. My lips all busted up and my cheek ending up with cutes all over from my dads wedding ring.

This. was the first time he ever hit me.

-----------------------

Stepping into the house and closing the door gently, hoping my dad is asleep again as I walk into the kitchen to grab a snack for the next few hours to come. Turns out, he's not asleep. He's not even alone.

My dad and his drunk friends walk into the kitchen and one of his friends slams me to the ground, making me hit my head on the counter as I fall. My dad picks me up by my hair and looks at me dead in the eye as he friends laugh.

"WHERE WERE YOU BOY!" He screams at the top on his lungs.

"a-a-at p-p-practice!"

"BULL SHIT!"

"betcha he was out fucking some whore." someone yells in the back.

"THAT TRUE YOU LITTLE SHIT! YOU OUT FUCKiNG SOME CHICK!"

'N-n-no!" I scream as tears fall down my face and his grip just gets stronger. he drops me and kicks me in the side. his friends laugh and some of them join in on the beating. Kicking me harshly and spitting on me. I'm twelve.

----------------------

Running outside before My dad could grab me, I early made it to the door when he had gotten the back of my shirt. Effectively choking me backwards before he pushes me against the wall and watches me closely.

I wanted to cry, but if I did I would get slapped.

Before I knew it I was being pushed up the stairs to my room, locked inside of it. "You are not leaving this house for a very long time." It was the start of summer, I wanted to leave and run away badly.

"You better get use to this room slut." My windows were boarded up for the third time this year and I had no way out. Locked in my room, I was left there for days at a time, not getting food or hardly any sleep because of the fear that he would come back in.

I was terrified that summer. I was locked in my room for days with out food, at some point my dad would leave for something, days at a time and he even managed to shut the water off too at times.

I was left helpless that summer, scared that I would really die for real. I was fifteen, and most summers from then on were like that.

-------------------

Hunter starts to bring me back to reality and out of the flashbacks.

"Tristan. Come on. It's okay, it's just me here." He pulls away from me and wipes my tears away as I sniff and look down. "hey." He brings my chin up gently with his hand making me looking at him.

"it's okay. Just me here okay?" I nod as he tries to calm me down. "Just take a few breaths and we'll get going." I nod as I breathe and look at Hunter as his eyes keep switching back and fourth in color from blue to gold.

He lets go of me and I start grabbing a bag from my closet. I grab some of my soccer gear and new clothes for me that might fit me better than what is at Hunters.

Everything at Hunters is either too big or too small, and when things are too small Hunter is really bad at hiding the fact that he's checking me out.

I grab things from the bathroom and closet, running around the room as Hunter just stands there. I walk to me desk and move some old wood and glass carefully, trying to not cut myself on the way. I slowly pick up a picture of me and my mom when I was a baby in the hospital. I fold it gently into my pocket and stand up again.

I didn't bring it with me when I left the first time, and that's probably a good thing considering I have no idea where that bag is.

This is the only photo of me and my mother, before she died. Two days after delivering me, the doctors said something went wrong during the labor and they didn't know much longer she would last.

I stole this picture from my dad years ago and I've always had it with me here. WHen I was stuck in this hell hole I would always go to that picture and think what it would be like if mom was here.

I remember as a kid I would pray to her to help me out, to come back and take me with her. I didn't entirely understand that she was dead at the time. It just made me feel better about my dad.

"L-lets go." I whisper, feeling like I can't use my voice in the house ever. Hunter leads me down the stairs and out the door. Unlocking the truck and getting in Hunter looks at me as I stare down at my feet again.

"I'm sorry Tristan." He says taking my hand in his.

"It's fine." I whisper, again, like my voice has disaperd. "Can we go back to your place?" I ask, still in a whisper.

"Of course." Hunter says while turning the truck on and driving down the street. I look down at me feet and wipe away at my cheeks as I feel tear stains there. The feeling comes back to me as I touch my cheeks, the feeling of all the hits and burns on my face.

Everything really hit me for the first time in a week and it did not feel okay. At all.

I feel like everything is rushing at me again and everything is flying through me, hitting me everywhere.

I hate it. I just got a away from it all and its all just rushing back. I know I am the one who wanted to go back and get my things but I didn't think it would come at me like that.

it's my fault for even thinking of going back, for even thinking of what happens when I am there.

Everything hurts even more than it did before. I just had one of the best weeks of my life and now it's crushed by pain and saddness. I can't express anything at this point.

Between Sarah and Hunter, plus everything hitting me in waves with my past, and then the actaul fact that my father is still out there; I don't know what to think about.

and that scares me. A Lot.

Not even realizing that we are back at Hunters, he opens my door and waves a hand in front of my face bringing me back again. I look over and grab my bag before hopping out of his truck and walking by his side into the giant house. Hunters mom stands at the doorway with her arms crossed and her foot tapping as she stares at us.

"And what on earth do you two think your doing here? You should be at school."

"Mom, please not now." Hunter says as I look any where but at the two people with me. I feel Marys gaze lower and her arms drop.

"Alright. But we will be having a talk about this boys."

I look at her and she nods upstairs and Hunter and I walk up the stairs to his room. As soon as we are in I flop on the bed and sigh. I feel the bed dip next to me and Hunters hand makes a liht contact with my back. I flinch before realizing that it is only Hunter and I am safe.

"How you feeling?"

"Fine."

"Alright...now tell me the truth." Hunter says calmly. I flip over so I can look at him and I rub my face and sigh again.

"I...don't know. I really don't. I just want everything to go away."

"Whats everything to you?"

"The flashbacks, the drama, my damn dad. I just want the pain that comes along with everything to go away. I hate it." I say closing my eyes before I start crying again.

But I can't help it. The tears fall down my cheeks and onto the bedding. I whimper as Hunter picks me up and sets me in his lap so he can hug me.

"It's okay." I cry harder at those words. I grip Hunters shirt and cry into his neck as he hold me. It's all he can do rigth now for me, again.

Again.

I think about how many times Hunters come to my rescue in the past week and I cry harder at that. I don't cry at him because I hate it or it's hard on me, but because I am so thankful for him right now.

I cry into his chest for what seems like days. As soon as I ran out of tears to cry I stayed in the same position with Hunter not wanting to leave.

My head rests in his neck and his does the same. Hunters arms wrap around me and pulls me closer if possible. His colone fills my lungs and I start to smell strawberries at one point. I pull away and look him in the eyes as he stares at my cheeks and wipes away any tears.

"Thank you." I say lightly as his eyes wander to mine.

"Your welcome."

"We should be at school..."

"Not if you don't want to be there Tristan, we can do things online you know."

"I know." Hunter gets up and walks to his desk, grabbing his laptop and starts typing a few things into it before browsing it.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask rolling over wiping my face clean before grabbing my own from my backpack. While I watched Hunter look things up on his, I barley got mine open.

I don't need to do school work right now.

"Should you do your homework?" I ask, pulling a blanket over My legs as I watch him.

"Don't have any."

"B. S."

"It's true."

"Bull. Crap." I say still just sitting there, yet now I am hugging a pillow. Hunter laughs at me and sits on the bed and looks at me.

"What?" I ask. Hunter closes my laptop and takes it away from me as He switches it out for his and shows me our school sight.

"What is this?" I ask taking the laptop in my lap and scrolling through the pages.

"Online schooling." Hunter says looking at me as I look at this.

"How on earth would this even go through?" I ask looking at him "I mean, this takes parents consent and at least a week for it to go through the school and to get me set up. And we only have two weeks left?" I say.

"It's just an idea if you don't want to deal with the last weeks of school is all I'm saying. And you would be safer here than at school too Tristan. No one could report you there, and you wouldn't have to deal with people."

"Yeah but how would we get the signitures? And to get it through the school system in time?" I ask him as He shifts so he's next to me.

"My dad pays a pretty penny to the school to keep our secret. If anyone is going to get this through by today, it's the principle. Trust me, plus I have got so much blackmail on that guy it's incredible." Hunter says to me smirking. I look at it again and think about it.

This would be safer again and it would keep me away from certain people too. I've already got all my tests done and I would only have to turn in a few papers. I look at Hunter who is staring off in space as we sit in silence.

"Okay. Let's print it out." I say looking at Hunter. He gets up and pulls me off the bed and out of the room into the halls. We sit there for a moment before Hunter pulls me down to the main floor and to the kitchen quickly and we find Hunters mom in the kitchen talking to Hunters dad too.

"Alright. What do you boys need this time?" Hunters mom asks with a smile.

"Online school paperwork?" Hunter asks while pushing me in front of him.

"What?" Dean asks looking at us and then at Marry. She shrugs as they mind-link to each other and Dean sighs nodding. Marry smiles at us and walks out of the room eaving us with HUnters dad.

"So? What was that?"

"We'll get the paper work done Tristan." Dean says to us smiling.

"Thanks dad! Sorry for bugging you!" Hunter says as Dean walks out mumbling words I do not care to repeat. I smile as Hunter grabs food and sits at the counter.

"So that was fast." I say leaning next to him.

"What can I say? I am a magic man." He says to me cockily.

"Were you Linking them while I was doing homework?"

"yep." I let out a small laugh that sounds like a giggle and I cover my mouth as We both get a questioning look.

"I have no idea what that was." I say as Hunter laughs his butt off at me on the floor. I roll my eyes and smile as I head out of the kitchen. Hunter is still laughing at me as I walk up the stairs to his room.

"Have fun making fun of me!" I yell at him from the top of the stairs as he comes out of the kitchen still laughing. Getting into the bathroom and closing the door to change I hear Hunter call my name and walk into the room after me. I smile as I toss on shorts and my jersey for soccer.

Walking out of the bathroom I see Hunter sitting on the bed and staring at me as I walk out.

"I'm sorry." He says to me.

"Hunter I was joking." I say grabbing my soccer bag and tossing it over my shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

"Is there somewhere I can go to practice here? It makes me feel better..."

"Yeah just use the feild. Now what are you doing?"

"Go to practice and let some energy out I guess. I can't be cooped up all day. Plus, I have nothing else to really do and it makes me feel better." I say walking to the door. I'm stopped by Hunters hand on mine and his eyes on mine.

"You sure your okay?" He asks.

"Yes. Hunter. I'm good. I shouldn't feel that bad, right?" I say opening the door.

"You're aloud to Tristan, you know that, right? You've been through a lot. Its okay for you to cry and just sit there."

"But I don't need to. I should just cry and sit there. Hell, I don't even think I should cry." Hunter walks down with me and stays on the deck as I walk into the middle of the field and get my ball out and run around with it, just doing basic drills.

This should clear my head because I shouldn't have to sit around and mope all day because I couldn't do school and my dads house. Hunter shouldn't have to babysit me while I am here either.

------------------

Hunters POV

-------------------

Walking back into the house I get my phone out and sit in the kitchen-which has the perfect window to watch Tristan-

I start to text a few people about some party's for the last day of school and see which ones I can hit in five and leave again. I know it's senior year and I won't see anyone of these people, well I most likely won't, but that's just the point!

I won't see these people again! All the people I grew up with, I'm the quarterback and one of the most popular people in school, it's my duty to show up to something.

Scrolling through Snapchat and snapping people who are in school still I get a message from Sarah saying that she really needs to talk to Tristan. I swipe it away and ignore her until her next message saying

'Tristan will mostly likely
only listen to you, he has a
way with coping that he
clings and gets attached!
Hunter, help me out here
please! -Sarah

Once again I swipe it away and groan as she starts to mind link me.

-hunter! Please! I know I was a bitch but he's my friend!-

-we'll maybe you should have thought about that before you pointed everything out to him of what was wrong in your eyes!-

-I get that now! Please! Don't be a dick!-

-you do not get to talk about me being a dick today! I was just with him for an hour at his dads house going down fucking memory lane, and then spent an hour with him here because of everything going on! Which includes you! So just give him some damn space Sarah!-

I yell at her grouch a mind link and hat shuts her up. Me and Sarah have never been real close and we never will be. It's because I bullied Tristan and she's hated me and all my 'friends' for that too.

But she never understood my side, one her worst traits is listening to others and she is very stuck up about that and letting things get through to her. It's hard to be around her for that reason.

Most people have a really good relationship with their Alpha, but not with me and Sarah. She's always hated me and was the one person who dared to stand up to me. We've gotten into fights and crap and I always win because I'm an Alpha.

I'm. The. superior.

She submits and leaves it at that until the next day, and I really can't wait to see what she does when I am Alpha if this pack.

I look up and see Tristan staring off into the woods. I watch him as he stands there and watches the trees. I smile as he starts to run around again doing trick shots and things like that.

I don't know much about his sport but oh well. After a few minuets my mom walks in and smiles at Tristan outside-not like he can see it but hey, that's my mother for you- and then she starts for the sink to finishes dishes I guess.

Standing up I walk over and help her load one of the three dishwashers we have. Having a lot of people here means we have a lot of things, including four deep freezers, three fridges, a kitchen that could fit two master bedrooms, a giant dinning hall and so many cupboards I can't keep track of where anything is, and I've lived here my whole life.

"How's Tristan today?"

"He's been keeping to himself. Sarah yelled at him today and that really set him off."

"Him and Sarah are?"

"Just friends mom. And then he asked to go to his dads." My mom stops and looks at me.

"I don't know, he wanted to get a few of his things and had a break down. And I can't tell hows he is now. He said practicing helps him clear his head though."

"Well I'm sure he'll open up later tonight. Will you two be at supper?"

"I don't think so."

"We filled out the papers for online school for Tristan. And I'll be here all day if he needs anything."

"Thanks mom."

We sit there in silence as I watch Tristan outside and mom continues to load silverware into the washer.

"When was the last time you let Grey out?"

"A few weeks ago I guess, when I found Tristan."

"Maybe you should let him out later this week. And let Tristan meet him?" My head snaps and I roll my eyes as Grey snickers in my head at my moms remarks. It's not like Grey would do anything to Tristan, it's just that he's really cocky, and has major Alpha Take overs- when a wolf is a natural alpha they always have the urge to be in control of the situations and always has to have Dominance-

"I don't know."

"If you want Tristan to trust you and really accept you, you have to let him into that side of your life Honey. I think it might be ago idea."

Sighing as I watch Tristan come to the house and walk up the deck steps and opens the door. "Umm...hunter?"

"KITCHEN!" I yell as I smell Tristan getting closer. He walks in with pink cheeks and messy hair. I smirk at him as he stand there and looks around.

"Why don't you boys go finish homework and Hunter." My mom says realizing the tension in the room. But before I can leave she grabs my sleeve and looks at me.

"Yeah?"

"Talk about it." She says smiling at me and shooing us out of the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Tristan asks as he grabs his bag and shoved his soccer ball into it.

"Uh, Nothing."

"Hunter. No hiding things, is it something important?"

"I guess. I just don't know if your ready for it."

"Ready for what?" He asks tilting his head at me. "Now you have to talk about it."

"I don't know."

"Nope common!" Tristan says running up the stairs quicker than I've ever seen him go. As I slowly get into the bedroom Tristan is changing clothes In the bathroom and I can see him changing shirts. Once again I see a bunch of scars on his back and I am instantly filled with anger.

Images of his father flash through my head, completely forgetting where I am or who I'm with. Before I know it Tristan is in front of my with a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say looking at I'm and calming down before I punch something.

"You sure? You've been standing there for a few minutes like that..."

"Yeah I'm fine Tristan."

"Go change your shirt, it's soaking wet." He says pointing to my sleeves. I look at them and laugh that they are wet. That's what I get for only wearing long sleeved shirts around people.

Walking around Tristan to the closet I grab another shirt and toss it on before walking back out to find Tristan at my desk chair spinning on it like a little kid.

"Okay, so what were you going to talk about?" Tristan asks, still spinning.

"Okay toddler, you might wanna listen."

"I am."

"Okay. My mom and I were talking about it and she thinks that you should meet my wolf soon."

-----------------

Thoughts, opinions? Questions?

How are you?

Vote comment and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 15 8
In this world it's either fight or die. A world that's dominated by the powerful. If you aren't the strongest you don't matter and are used for the p...
992K 42.9K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
152K 3.9K 62
"The only way out is through." ***Warning: Is very triggering. Lots of detailed descriptions of abuse*** When your life turns into a nightmare and so...
76.8K 3.4K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...