My Sun and Moon (Saeyoung x r...

By Day2780

"Our love is like the Sun and Moon, a never ending cycle" (Y/N) Carrington has known Jumin Han most of her l... More

Table of Contents
Chapter 1: The Class Rep.
Chapter 2: The Gaming Champ
Chapter 3: The Dancing Queen
Chapter 4: Dancing Alone
Chapter 5: The Ending and the Begining
Chapter 6: New Girl in Town
Chapter 7: Mixed Feelings
Chapter 8: Realization
Chapter 9: True Colors
Chapter 10: Unanswered Questions
Chapter 11: Coldnights
Chapter 12: Lose Ends
Chapter 13: The Missing Pieces
Chapter 15: Accidental Friendship
Chapter 16: A Fool's Paradise
Chapter 17: The King Maker
Chapter 18: The Missing Link
Chapter 19: Against the Clock
Chapter 20: Constellations
Chapter 21: My Sun and Moon
Thank you

Chapter 14: Strange Tides

380 20 31
By Day2780

"So were all in agreement then?"

"Yes, Student Council President."

"Okay, you are all dismissed."

Here we go...

I made my way out of the Student Council room and down the hallway to the broadcasting room. I come up to the mic and wait to get the green light from the broadcasting club's members.

Click.

"Hello Students of Lawrenceville Prep School, this is Akashi Seijuro, your Student Council President. This announcement is marking of the beginning of the spring festival races. As every year here in Lawrenceville Prep, I will read who is representing each class in each race.

In the 100 meter dash for class 1-A, we have Ryu Hyun, Class 1- B Jumin Han, Class 1-C Tetsu Kurono and Class 1- D Denki Osaka.  In the bread roll competition for class 1-A Yuki Aiknawa, Class 1- B Kise Aizawa, Class 1-C Sansa Todoroki and Class 1-D Kota Shoto.

For the obstacle course race, representing Class 1-A, Vice President of the Student Council, (Y/N) Carrington, Class 1-B Saeyoung Choi, Class 1-C myself, President of the Student Council, Akashi Seijuro and Class 1-D Shota Midoriya.

Running in the 500 meter dash we have, Class 1-A Kia Tomura, Class 1-B Jaehee Kang, Class 1-C Yoongi Park and Class 1-D Taeyung Cho.

Finally in the relay race, representing Class 1-A, we have Yoosung Kim and Ryu Hyun as partners, Class 1-B Jumin Han and Saeyoung Choi as partners, for Class 1-D we have Kota Shoto and Kim Sun as partners. I have a notice for class 1-C, due to a late transfer in the year we were short one student till (Y/N) Carrington volunteered to partner with myself, so Class 1-C can compete in the race.

Let's hear a round of applause for the Vice President of the Student Council!"

I could hear the cheers, even from inside the building. With a small smirk I yelled into the mic.

"Let the games being!"

With that, I nod to the broadcasting members and the announcement cuts out.

Now let's get this all organized...

(Y/N) POV

"God Damit Eric you need to be in bed! Go back to your dorm!"

"Shut it you hag!"

We stand in front of the stands that are separated by class. My PE shirt fit too tight around my chest and my shorts were constantly riding up. Damn growth spurts. In addition to that, my blue ribbon headband assigned per class kept falling down my face. Wherever I go, I feel eyes constantly following me. It's extremely uncomfortable. While Eric and I argue in front of the entirety of Class 1- D, behind me I hear a starting gun go off.

We're off to the races, that for sure.

"(Y/N) we need you on the stand as VP, move your butt!" I hear a council member yell next to the race track.

I glare at my brother and mumble "we're not finished here."

"Ya sure, whatever you say."

"Humph"

I stomp off to the race track and start to cheer for the runners.

"Go Zen!! Go Jumin!!"

The race ended as soon as it began, in first place reviving 10 points was Zen, next in second reviving 5 points was Jumin and finally in third place receiving 2 points was Denki Osaka from class 1-C.

"Good job boys!" I pat the winners on the back with a bright smile.

Suddenly a the broadcasting system went online.

"It has come to my attention that the prize for the over all winning class was not announced school wide. To make the prizes clear for all while are competing, you can choose from one of the three options.

The first prize is a week class trip to Tokyo, the second is extra credit on the final exam and the third and final prize is a kiss from any student council member; this last award is only given to the highest ranking member of the class.

To be clear on the final prize, you can request a kiss anywhere on the face. This prize is only rewarded to the highest ranking member of said class in points from the races.

All of these terms were agreed upon during our previous Student Council meeting. Thank you, let the races continue!"

That damn bastard...

Suddenly thunderous clap and yelling filled the stands. Some even started to shout names of student council members. Thankfully the sign up sheet to race has already closed or all the pervs would sign up.

The Bread roll eating competition went on in the background while I pushed threw hoards if people. Suddenly I see who I was looking for.

"Saeyoung! Saeyoung! Over here!"

I see him turn his head scanning the crowd. After I wave my hand in the air, I see him push threw the hoards of people. He grasped mine hand in his, as he guided me threw the masses. Once on the side lines away from the races, I can calmly relax at the foot of an oak tree.

My beefy, loveable boyfriend hovers over me, obviously peeved about something.

"Go on and spit it out already, your obviously have something on your mind". His red eyebrows crunch together and I see him huff out in anger.

"So let me get this straight, you agreed with all the other council members to kiss some stranger that wins a race! That's so fucking ridiculous!"

I stand up and hug him, slowly rubbing his back,; instead of yelling at him, like I usually would have.

"Don't you remember, I had to go to the hospital yesterday for Eric. Akashi made that choice for me. I didn't agree to this, don't worry we'll figure something out."

"But I can't just agree to let some guy kiss you! You're mine and I'm yours. That's how this works, I won't let some perv have his way with you!"

I push him back and lock eyes with him. "You are mine and I am yours. Nothing will change that. And let me just say this, No one is going to have there way with me, its only a kiss. In addition to that, I'm not even that pretty. Who's to say they would even choose me?"

"That's bull and you know it. You're the prettiest woman up there! Don't ever doubt yourself like that again!"

This time he pulls me in his arms and holds me. "Were going to have to have to get back soon you oaf"

"I know missy, just let me enjoy this."

"THE OBSTACLE RACE BEGINS IN 5 MINUTES, WOULD ALL RACERS PLEASE GO TO THEIR DESAGNATIED LOCATIONS!" Some announcer yells threw the loud speaker.

"We both need to go Saeyoung, just remember I love you. Even when I'm totally kicking your ass in this race."

"Big words from a little girl, see you on the race course lover"

"You won't say I'm a little girl in bed tonight, I promise you that." My words threw him off his game. His face blazed with a blinding red blush, as his ears tinted peach. He was about to respond when I just winked and walked away.

This is going to be a good race.

"ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!"

Seijuro runs next to me, neck and neck, while Saeyoung is still trying to doge the first obstacle. The course itself was only a 1/2 mile long but, we had several difficult challenges ahead. I look past the oak trees ahead of me and see the next stent of the race. On the school swimming pool sits about ten, 2 feet wide and 2 feet long, floaties. They are all tied together, in a line; I suppose we have to stay balanced and hop from each to cross successfully.

I pull ahead of Sei and pounce onto the first floatie. Immediately I begin to feel uneasy and unbalanced. I hop onto the next one nearly falling over. Behind me I see Saeyoung and Sei gaining on me.

crap crap crap

Their hot on my tail as I finally stumble off the last floatie, safely making ashore. In that moment of hesitation, to look back for Saeyoung, Seijuro passes me up at full throttle. Out of sheer surprise I nearly fall back into the chlorinated water behind me. That was until a hand grasps my wrist and pulls me into a broad chest. I look up and see a smiley Saeyoung.

"Hey good lookin, didn't you say you were going to kick my ass earlier?"

"oh shut it"

My face felt like it was on fire but, this was no time to stop and smell the roses. I have a race to win.

I push past my dearly beloved boyfriend and smile, "See you at the finish line lover!" as I plow forward to beat Saeyoung.

Nearing the last obstacle, we have to climb up and over a man-made rock climbing wall. It was at least 20 feet high. Subconsciously I shuddered before I gathered up the courage to begin my climb. I have always disliked heights but, it was nothing I couldn't handle. This just seem excessive though.

It seemed like it was over as soon as it started. I did finish the race but only in third place, turns out I'm not as good with heights as I seemed to think I was.

"In first place in the Spring Festival Obstacle race we have, our Student Council president from class 1-C, Seijuro Akashi, In second from class 1-B we have, Saeyoung Choi and finally in third place our VP from class 1-A (Y/N) Carrington."

At this point in time my class was neck and neck with class 1-B in points accumulated, all I can hope for is, whoever wins doesn't choose to kiss me.

Before I even knew it, the 500 meter dash began. I sat back in the broadcasting booth and caught my breath. I scan the crowd people watching before my eye caught one looking back at me. His golden eyes in tan complexation reminded me of the man I bumped into the previous night. I hold his eyes before I smile and wave. The man just looked away and retreated into the crowd.

I wonder who he was? If he was a new teacher, he surely would have waved back... right? What was he even doing in the dorms that night?

So weird...

"(Y/N) you're up! the relay race is about to begin!"

I stop lounging and get out of my seat, hoping it will be over soon.

I'm not even that pretty, who ever wins probably wont kiss me.

"ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!"

Akashi was off, along with Yoosung and Jumin. Zen, Saeyoung, myself and another student from class 1-D were waiting in anticipation. I bend over and touched my toes, getting my final stretching in. Zen smiles at me as Mr. Honey Buddha winks and evilly laughs. All i cough really do was sweat drop at his actions.

I look across the track and I see Jumin and Akashi neck and neck, Yoosung trailing a ways behind. I bend down on the starting block and get ready for the pass off. The others mimic my actions, not that it really mattered. I just happened to be a boss ass B at track and field.

I have this in the bag.

Akashi is creeping ever so closer at the speed of sound. There. And just like that, I was off. The red baton in hand, similar to the other racers, running at full speed. It's a match of wills at this point.

I am going to make it, I am going to win.

The finish line in sight, I pull in front of my opponents and cross first. Earning first place for class 1-C. It's too bad I didn't race for my own class but, Sei was to intimidating to refuse.

I don't pay attention to the announcer, calling out who got what rank, only staring at the score board. Which class would win, which prize would they pick, who I have to kiss someone other that Saeyoung?

All these things run threw my mind as I feel a pat on my back. "You did well (Y/N), the other student council member are tallying up which class won right now. I'm sure we did great because off you." Sei says into my ear, I turn to him and nod.

"I just did what I could for a friend"

Suddenly a fellow council member turns on the loud speaker.

"Attention, attention. We have found our winners folks! The class that wins this years spring festival is... class 1-C!! Would the class rep. please come to the announcers booth."

I sigh in defeat with my arms warped around Saeyoung's neck.

"looks like I didn't measure up... I hope no one picks me."

"Hey baby, don't worry about it. I'm sure it will all be fine. Watch, I bet their class rep is going to choose the Tokyo trip! If they didn't, they would be fools"

"Ya I guess you're right..."

He wraps his arms around my waist and digs his face into the crook of my neck. I just smile and laugh.

"Hey stop that! It tickles!"

"Hehehe"

Our laughter was cut short by a voice speaking on the loud speaker.

"Will (Y/N) Carrington please come to the announcers booth, Class 1-C has chosen the prize of a kiss from a student council member. Please report to the announcers booth immediately".

Saeyoung's arms tighten around me before he loosens and grabs my hand. "I'll walk with you and make sure there's no funny business."

I just nod, I feel myself sweat with nervousness. Once I'm at the booth, the one I am to kiss is that last person I would have suspected.

"Seijuro... you asked to kiss me?" I whisper in surprise.

His devilish gold eyes gleam the sunlight. "I suppose I did request you, it just so happens my wish came true."

I look back at Saeyoung with fear in my eyes. What does this even mean? Why do I have to do this, I didn't even agree to it...

Saeyoung just looks at me with uncertainty and disapproval. It was obvious he didn't approve of Akashi's actions.

I slowly walk in front of Seijuro, trying not to focus on the crowd forming to watch. It seemed like Saeyoung wasn't the only one fuming. Yoosung seemed like he was hold Zen back, it also seemed like Jaehee was in the same position with Jumin.

"Okay let's get this over with" I mumble to myself as I stand only a hair away from Sei.

He lifts my chin with his middle and index finger before he leans in. I close my eyes, partly in fear from him and partly in fear of what I would see if I saw Saeyoung looking at me. Before I knew it I feet a pair of cold lips on my skin. It wasn't where I thought they were going to be though. I open my eyes to see the base of Sei's throat. He pulls away as I rub my forehead, still feeling a ghost of his lips on my skin. All I can do is aw in amazement as he only smirks. Just in the moment before the crowd started to yell I hear him whisper to me before he walks away,

"When I really kiss you, you're going to beg for it".

My cheeks turn pink as I rush into Saeyoung's arms. I don't say anything, I just lean in; happy to be with the man I truly love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 73 37
A collection of one-shots I've written for Mystic Messenger. *Mature rating for sensitive topics in some one-shots*
385 2 58
MC has only one wish - to be happy. After years of staying in a town, where everybody hates her, she desides to go and find happiness in the city. Af...
671 19 20
This is a fanfic around the Mystic Messenger game. How did the Main Character get the app? Why did she agree to go to the apartment? Why did she agre...
69.5K 2.6K 14
A girl who loves games finds a game called Mystic Messenger. She plays it all the time and has played the routes multiple times for each character. ...