Twin sister of KarlHeinz (Com...

Por YuTingFang

"Yo Onii Chan~ I'm back" "WTF!! Is that a picture of me on the wall!?!?!?" "*AHEM* Nothing my little imouto~... Mais

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE HERE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 10

2.8K 68 12
Por YuTingFang

"UWAHH!" I was awakened by Lil's short scream as I stayed still like I was still asleep. 

The scream was short as she quickly shut her mouth, she seeing me 'groan' silently.

She tried her best to get my grip off of her stomach.. And I let her do so as she wishes..

I miss the warmth..

So just as she was about to leave I quickly hugged her waist so she fell back onto the bed with me, crawling over her, i trapped her into my embrace.

(Like a kabedon on bed lol)

She froze as she tried to wake me up, "Wake up Karly." She spoke softly as if afraid to wake me up.

My eyes which were shut didn't open but I lowered myself and laid ontop of her, snuggling against her face, her face went red as she muttered incoherent words under her mouth.

I opened my eyes and yawned, pretending that I just awoke to see that Lil was infront of me, giving her a peck on the lips before leaving to take a bath.

Chuckling after I closed the bathroom door at her adorable flustered face. I went to prepare for school.

_________

"You look good in the school uniform." I spoke flirtatiously, winking at her.

She pouted with a blush on her face and looked away before stuttering, "Y-you do too..."

People would wonder why i'm openly flirting with her.. That reason is because I read it from this book called, 'How to get a girlfriend step by step'

I've learnt that if a girl is still single for a long time, she could be taken away by someone else.

Just by the thought about Lil having a boyfriend made my heart clench, so with my teeth gritting I declared..

Well decided that I should make her my girlfriend...

Lily's Pov...

Woah, why did a chill just run down my spine... It's probably nothing... Right?

Back to Karly's Pov~

"L-let's go out now." Lil spoke awkwardly averting her eyes away from me I chuckled softly and replied, "Of course."

Following in right behind her. "Hey guys sorry if we're late." I exclaimed as I alreafysaw everyone gathering downstairs waiting for us.

"You're late!" Ayato exclaimed as he scoffed at me, "Yeah well I'm not even gonna take the same limo as you guys." I retorted.

"Huh?" He sputtered out stupidly, "Huh?" I imitated him mockingly.

"Well we obviously can't fit everyone here into that small limo."

"Ohhh-" Ayato nodded before a sudden realisation hit him, he scowled at me, "F*** off!"

"I'll do so gladly." I smiled at him before flashing him my middle finger,

"Reika please drive us to school." I said not looking at her since I was death glaring Ayato.

...............

"We have new students... again." I heard the teacher murmur under his breath before he looked up and smiled brightly at us.

"Please welcome them." The students clapped their hands as a shy looking Blair, a delinquent looking Blade and a flawless Lily came in elegantly with the aura of a princess...

My Princess.

"M-my name is B-Blair." She muttered out shyly, looking up to face the class as I heard the boys gushing over her cuteness.

Although I do have to agree that she looks like an innocent rabbit.

"Mine's Blade." He scoffed, annoyed at the artangement.

"And my name is Lily, a pleasure to meet you all. Let's get along well." Lily greeted with elegance as she bowed down politely, her etiquette skills kicking in as I saw her muscles contract a little in familiarity.

She gave everyone a smile as the corner of her lips twitching went unnoticed by everyone else.

"You guys may sit at those empty seats." The teacher said as I quickly dragged a chair that has a table beside me, whisper shouting at her, "Sit here!"

Beckoning for Lil to come and sit down beside me, Lil looked a little reluctant but just as she was about to sit down, a girl kicked away her chair as Lil fell down on her butt.

"Ow!" I heard her hiss in pain as I quickly helped her up, glaring at that person before the teacher turned his attention to the back of the class.

"Is something wrong Lily?" He asked concernedly, "N-no… I just fell off of my chair by accident.." Lil trailed off, embarrassed that she attracted attention.

She sat back down at the chair as I whispered to her, "Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine… This happens all the time." I heard her murmur but I heard it all.

My vision went slightly red as I thought about what she said.. 'Happens all the time'!?

This caused me to be concerned for her well-being, does her previous family treat her badly, or is it in other school that she was bullied…

Well it doesn't matter, I'll get to the bottom of this and kill them all…

Lily's story…

My real name is Lily Kuran…

I was originally not from this world…

One would he sad about beung away from their family and friends but not for me..

In fact, coming into this world was an opportunity for a fresh begining..

In my previous family, they would abuse me and lock me up since I had Rido's eye colour.

They'd always treat Yuki better than me, and it's not like I had a great relationship with anyone else.

One day I sneaked out of my cell and took a book from the bookshelf, a section that nobody would check from.

I opened the first book which had caught my eye only to find that the first page was blank which puzzled me the most.

I than flipped through the pages quickly to find nothing on it except for the laat page which wrote something.

It simply just wrote..

'Do you want another chance?'

Yes               No        

I was reluctant but than I thought, anything is better than that hellhole right?

I decided to point my finger at the 'yes' and that was when a bright light enveloped me and I went into this seemingly new world.

It was kind of similar to mine and for once I was happy to feel freedom, although life was tough...

Whereas I had to steal food for a living.. Which I didn't really enjoy until I met him…

*Huff* *Huff*

"That old man runs fast." I panted taking a quick break.

"I caught you, you brat!" He exclaimed as he clenched his fist ready to strike down against me.

I closed my eyes tight, hugging the baguette that I stole.

I waited for the punch, kick or an impact to be made..

'Just get the beating over and done with so I can eat..' Was my only thought.

My appearance right now is very unruly, the clothes were dirty and tattered, my hair was matted with dried mud and blood from my previous beatings.

Although I was waiting for the impact to hit me, nothing came.

Hesitantly, I peeked through my half opened eye to see an old man stopping the guys punch.

"I'll pay for her food." He offered brfore he gave the baker the money.

He took the money from the guy and thanked him but scoffed and glared at me. "You're lucky today!" He roared out.

My saviour came towards my direction and kneeled down to my height, "Are you alright?" He asked as I quickly nodded, opening my mouth to mutter a small thanks.

"Are you… An orphan?" He asked hesitantly.

I nodded slowly at his question before he followed up with, "Do you want to become my child?" I looked at him with slight shock and distrust.

"How do I know you won't harm me.." I asked, staring at the man who only smiled at me.

"I promise on my life.." He said resolutely,I stared at him before softly asking, "Well..Would it be… fine? I don't want to be a burden…"

"Of course!" He exclaimed excitedly as I flinched from the loudness.

"Whoops, sorry 'bout that." He spoke softly while patting my dirtt head, "Lily's.. Feeling tired" I mumbled tiredly as I yawned.

"Go ahead and sleep sweetie, I'll bring you back home." He replied as he princess carried me.

"I'm… dirty.." I could only mutter out this two words but was too tired that my eyes slowly closed.

I had than awoken in a mordenly designed room.

Uppn seeing it, I panicked, quickly observing around the room before noticing that my saviour was sleeping right by my bedside.

I breathe a sigh of relief as I gently shook him up, "Hello?" I called out, his eyes quickly snapped open as I saw it glow a slight red.

"Your eyes… Glowed red?" I muttered slightly surprised since I didn't see any other vampires other than myself.

"W-what? You must be seeing things sweetheart!" He exclaimed frantically,

"It's okay… Me too." I said as my eyes glowed an even brighter red than his.

"You… Are a pure blood!?" He exclaimed as I shyly nodded.

Afterwards he took care of me like I was his biological daughter.. I was obviously grateful for his affection and all, but than my life shattered after he died.

He left his fortune for me and his brother was jealous of that, it always has been jealous..

Since my father died, I was taken custody by it according to the law.

I didn't trust it.. Never did, because it would always give me a fake smile which tried to conceal his jealousy and greed.

From past experience.. I could see through its expressions very easily, what made it worse is that it even had a wife and a daughter..

Because if it was alone..

Since it has to work, it couldn't bother me all the time..

The daughter is like a venomous snake, it acted like a white lotus but in reality it is just a plain bitch.

It's wife, since she was older and held more 'authority' was always strict on things for me, I can't even take a sip of water in her presence!

But I had to endure it…

I endured the pain and hardships so I could hopefully be separated from them when I reach the age…

I overheard the fact that they received the king's invitation to his party, obviously they had agreed to go and hoped to be in his majesty's good grace.

I seem to be forgetting something…

Oh yeah some bastard named Daren, he supposed to be my fiance but he didn't like me.

Not like I cared about his opinion..

But just for the sake of annoying him, I acted like I liked him just for an entertining show to watch..

Who would've known that they'd actually push me to my limit.

They brought me to the castle in a shabby carriage.

The wheel was bent and deformed while the the seatings were stained and mouldy but I could only endure through the smell and the pain.

I'm doing this all for my father.. Was the only thought that kept me somewhat sane.

They than locked me up in a room as I demanded to be let out.

Hearing my screams, they quickly turned off the lights and I couldn't help but grow stiff.

'I' was afraid of the dark..

Well the weaker 'me' that I had presented myself to have is, so I 'cried', begging to be released.

While all the maid did was look at me with scorn.

While I was 'crying', somehow, my heartfelt feelings towards all the neglect and abuse poured out as I began crying genuine tears.

I heard the door creak open but I continued sobbing.

The 'maid' continued moving towards me…

Soon she came to my side and touched me on my shoulder gently..?

I jerked away from her nd screamed for her to leave.

I thought she would quickly retreat or scoff at my words but instead she patted me at my back, it made me feel calmer as I turned around and saw that the person was not a maid.

I opened my mouth to apologise but stutter as I saw her beauty, she was even prettier than anyone I've seen. I just hope she isn't as bratty as Rachel is, I hoped in my heart… and the rest is history.

Karly's pov~

Now time to stab a b***hMy evil thoughts say as I contemplated on which side to believe.

You shouldn't do that to her… 

Well how nice (Note the sarcasm)

You should torture her 

Now that's a better idea..

"Hey… What's your name?"

"Me?" The person rolled her eyes as she saw my appearance.

"Why would a slut like you want to know." She scoffed, "No reason in particular~" I replied in a sing song voice before forcefully dragging her down the hallway into a private room as she screamed at me to let go of her.

I threw her down as she fell onto the floor as I turned around to lock the door behind us.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked worriedly as I took out a scalpel.

[Slight gore?]

"Oh nothing~ Just a little something since you messed with my loved ones." I said slicing it down on her face as she screamed in pain, trying to jerk backwards.

Her skin peeled open as she moved her head vigorously, the blood spilling out of the wound onto her cheek.

I reached out trying to grab her as she flinched back, causing me to grab the broken skin, I ripped it off her face as she screamed in agony.

I smirked as I had made the room sound proof, "PLEASE- LET ME GO!" She begged.

"Ahh~? Let you go..?" I asked creepily as I waved the scalpel around loosely in my hands. "Now why would I let you go?" I chuckled, grabbing her by her throat forcefully as she choked.

"AHHH LET GO OF ME ME YOU PSYCHO! I'M GONNA REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!" She screamed with a gurgle as she was choking.

I let go of her throat to ask, "The police?" 

"Y-yes..?" She whimpered out, I stared at her blankly before snorting loudly.

I brought down the scalpel to her neck as she froze in fear, "Well… I'm a pretty nice individual so I could let you go…" I offered with a devil's grin.

"R-really!?" she exclaimed, looking up at me with some hope.

"Hm~ Only if you apologise to Lily and never bully or harm her again."

"I PROMISE!" She exclaimed frantically with a shaky voice.

"And don't bother calling the police.. Otherwise I'll kill you, trust me.. I can find you anywhere." I stated murderously.

She vigorously nodded her head once more before I took the scalpel away from her neck.

"Haha~ Goodbye, I hope not to see you again~" I greeted her as she dashed out of the classroom covering her face.
__________________________________
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

87.4K 3.7K 46
[Vampire Knight Fan-fic] The Angelo Twins were born into one of the most powerful and respected Pureblood families, but while growing up the youngest...
425K 12.9K 40
On one oh so normal day at the Sakamaki manor a little pitter patter of light footsteps could be heard running up to the front door. Two knocks coul...
64.1K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...