DNA

By shadow3131

A random story I wrote other stories will come More

DNA can't be changed
Last part of DNA

Dialog

3 0 0
By shadow3131

GUARD 1: What is going on over here?!

GUARD 2: Dont you three know the rules!!!

FLAME: Dont go near the princess*roles eyes*

GUARD 1: Exactly so why did you disobey them!

SCAR: What do you mean we dont even see a princess here

PRINCE DARK: Shadow go help those guards, help the princess

SHADOW: Yes sir!

PRINCESS EVE: *starting to cry from what Scar said*

SHADOW: Guards! You forgot your manners

GUARDS 1 & 2: SORRY SIR!

SHADOW: Good now what do we say?

GUARDS 1,2 & SHADOW: Morning Princess *Bows*

PRINCESS EVE: Thank you for remembering your manners, but you still forgot something

SHADOW,SCAR,FLAME & STAR: Happy Birthday!!!

PRINCESS EVE: Thank you Shadow *smiles at him*

STAR: So how have you been your majesty

PRINCESS EVE: Good thanks for asking *smiles at her*

GUARDS 1 &2: Back to the problemPrincess what do you want us to do with these peasants?

PRINCESS EVE: *whispers to the guards*Take the girl to the palace to train to become my personal maid, since she is my best friend

GUARD 1:Yes maam! Right away! Maam please come with me

FLAME: We wont let you take our friend right Scar!

SCAR: Right! Eve are you with us?

PRINCESS EVE: NoStar please go with the guards, you will be safe I promise. No hurting her at all! Got that?

GUARDS 1 & 2: Yes maam!

STAR: Ok I trust you Eve I will go with him*She goes with Guard 1*

GUARD 2: What about the boys maam?

PRINCESS EVE:*whispers to Guard 2* Take them to the Dungeon, but dont torcher them

GUARD 2: Yes maam! Please follow me boys or Ill have to take you by force

FLAME: Ill never go with you! Lets leave Scar!

SCAR: Sorry Flame, but I am going with the Guard*walks to the guard*

PRINCESS EVE: Guard take the boy with you to become my personal guard, he is very loyal to the royal family.

GUARD 2:Yes maam! *takes Scar to the palace*

SHADOW: What shall I do with this one? *grabs Flame and holds him tight*

PRINCESS EVE: Take him to the dungeons, the day I choose a husbandexecute him

FLAME: *scared and tearing up*Eve this isnt you! Please dont do this...

PRINCESS EVE: Maybe you just dont know the real meTake him away!

*Shadow takes him away, while escorting the princess to the palace*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4M 167K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.5M 147K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
22.9M 802K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...