Ever Since I Had You (Zarry)

Galing kay titania_cecilia

Just 2 years after hiatus and Zayn has had enough of it all. He's done everything in order for everyone aroun... Higit pa

Blabber Blabber...
Mind Of Mine
Drunk All Summer
I'm Sipping Pink Lucozade
Take It off Baby
I've Done This Before... Not Like This
I Could Come And Love Ya
I'll Be With You From Dusk Till Dawn
Love Me Tonight
Xtremely Important Xtra Words (#EDITED)
I Don't Wanna Live Forever
From the Dining Table
Meet Me in the Hallway
She's a Good Girl
All The Lights Couldn't Put Out The Dark
You Were My Favourite Entertainer
sHe Wants Somebody to Love
Like I Would
Just a Little Bit of Your Heart
To Be So Lonely
We'll be a Fine Line
There's no Goodbyes, Only Us
I don't, I don't really care
I WILL CONTINUE THIS BOOK
Nobody is Listening to Me

Not a chapter! New Cover!

3K 95 18
Galing kay titania_cecilia

Gosh! This is all the hard work of two of my lovely friends! I don't even have enough words to describe how grateful I really am to them for actually gifting me with this beauty!

Sreeja2k  MissCATLEYA. I Love You guys so much!!!!

These guys made it a point that the book gets a cover and pitched in all these ideas to make it a masterpiece!. Like, right now I've been looking at it and "oh damn, I could stare at this the whole day and forget everything else"

Sreeja2k, you literally stayed up and used beautiful pictures for the cover! MissCATLEYA took it upon yourself to help the stranded child (which is me) and showed the right way to get this done!!! I feel like crying!! THAT is how overwhelmed I am right now!!!! 

These peeps, Sreeja2k and MissCATLEYA have their own books (loads of my favourites!!!) Check them out!

They went through the chapter and encouraged me to publish! I really love you! I literally do not have enough words! own_antithesis thanks to you and your encouragement throughout! Plus your words did manage to actually put it up! Thank you so much!

To all three of them! They went through the chapter and offered their valuable feedback! Without which I definitely would have flawed in a number of places! Thank you so much! Never let this undying love get tainted!

Yours

Cee 💜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

45.7K 1.2K 12
Where Zayn and Harry just can't keep their hands off eachother. With a side of fluff. Mostly dedicated to touching. ©ZarryFlow
35.9K 1.6K 51
First loves are hard to forget. Harry and Zayn knew this all too well - revolving around one another since they were teenagers. After years in a toxi...
218K 12.7K 82
𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘯, 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰...
66.6K 3.2K 16
Harry is a charming guy and a son of a baker. They live in a beautiful village that's ruled by a righteous King. One day, Harry's father told Harry t...