Captive - HIATUS

By lokigodofaces

You are the Blaze, newest member of the Avengers. Loki comes back to Earth, and gets what he wants: you. With... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A/N, PLEASE READ
A/N: fyi
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
A/N
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
A/N - Minecraft House
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
A/N: Q&A

Chapter Six

9K 254 462
By lokigodofaces

Warnings:
Kidnapping
Captivity
Restrained (Tied to a Chair)
Non-Consensual Touch (Non-Sexual)
Begging
Pet Names
Crying
Lima Syndrome
Menstruation Mention

Your POV

You awaken with a start at the sound of the steel door scraping across the tile floor. You tense and warily watch as Loki enters. He remains silent as he circles you, his gaze as piercing as a saber. You try to follow him with your eyes, but your neck has other plans. To save yourself from a lot of easily avoidable pain, you look forward, grimacing and biting your lip. You hear Loki's footsteps stop and feel his hands brushing hair away and putting his hands on your neck. You shudder as his icy hands rub your sore muscles. You wish you were on a bed, curled up, with a book, with no need to worry about an evil Norse god.

Before you know it, the pain in your neck is gone. "Th-thank you," you say quietly. It doesn't feel right to be grateful to Loki of all people.

"My pleasure."

All your pleasure, none of it mine, you think. Well, I guess the neck thing isn't bad.

You watch as he walks away and grabs the chair that is by the table and brings the chair to sit facing you. He sits in front of you, a smile playing across his lips. "Sleep well?"

"I guess," you say after a moment of hesitation. Your voice is shaky and quiet. You chew at your lower lip in worry.

"I'm sorry for the discomfort," Loki says. "We'll just have to work around that."

You want to shrink away, melt into the chair, anything to escape this feeling of helplessness. Though you hate to admit it, there's nothing you can do. Your fate lies in the hands of Loki Laufeyson. You aren't exactly able to fight back against anything. You have had good fortune thus far. But that can turn around at any moment. You shudder thinking about it.

"Now, now, what did I tell you? You need not be frightened of me, dear." You shift as much as you can and face the ground. You feel Loki's gaze boring through you like a bullet. "I do intend on keeping my word. I did promise you'd be unharmed." Do you honestly expect me to believe that? You don't respond, not knowing how to do so.

Suddenly, his fingers are under your chin, pulling it up gently. "I swear I will not hurt you, [Y/N]." You make eye contact, your eyes wide. You bite your lip to stop it from trembling. Loki shows no signs of hostility. Only concern. His eyes hold kindness, his lips are curved in a sympathetic smile. How can he look so concerned when he's the reason I'm here?

"Please, at least tell me why I'm here," you say in your trembling voice.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. Not yet, at least."

"W-why?"

Loki sighs. "It's...complicated. You'll understand one day." Loki smiles kindly at you. "But, I swear, on my mother, I will not hurt you, nor will you be hurt by others. You're safe here, with me, protected."

On his mother? You think back to everything Thor told you about his family dynamic. I think he said Loki and Frigga were close before Frigga was killed. You push back other thoughts that threaten to overtake you, thoughts you would prefer to not have.

"But I'm safe at home," you mutter quietly.

"Your friends would try to protect you, yes, but they can't. They're brutally unprepared. I know what is to come, and I can keep you safe."

"Why do you want me safe? Why protect me?"

"I know you must be tired of hearing this, but now's not the time."

"What about them?" you ask worriedly. You'd never forgive yourself if the rest of the Avengers got hurt, or worse, killed.

"Your friends? I'm hoping they all survive." Loki moves his hand from your chin to your cheek, flicking a stray tear away gently.

"W-why me? Why not anyone else on the planet?"

"That is quite a tale," Loki replies with a smile. "One I'll tell you shortly."

"Why won't you tell me anything?" It doesn't sound like he's refusing to tell me. It sounds like he can't tell me. Which is...odd.

"My darling, I need some events to happen, and I don't know if they will if I tell anyone what I need, including you." Loki moves his hand from your face and you let out a sigh of relief. "But fear not, my pet, you'll benefit from this, I promise."

None of this makes sense. You scrunch your eyebrows in confusion. He keeps trying to comfort me, trying to tell me he's protecting me, but he kidnapped me and tied me to a chair for Pete's sake! How does this make any sense to him?

"It's a lot to process, I know," Loki says. "Someday you'll thank me."

"Someday I'll thank you for tying me to a chair and using magic on me?" You sound very unimpressed. What is he playing at exactly? None of this makes any sense at all.

"I'm certain, my darling, you will be thanking me."

•••

Loki's POV

This isn't going as planned. Loki had intended to make [Y/N] more comfortable until some arrangements could be made. Instead, he was both scaring her and angering her. Fear and anger. Not two of Loki's preferred emotions. He's had his fair share of them, rather, more than his fair share. Much more than a fair share. He didn't want to inflict those emotions on her.

She did have a point though. Despite everything he's told her, she's still tied to a chair. He still kidnapped her. He still ripped her from her home, from her friends, from her life. How could she ever feel safe around me, regardless of how I treat her? Perhaps I should have kept her unconscious? I could do that now, I suppose, but that very well could make it much worse. Loki sighs. I just have to keep this going.

Loki looks into [Y/N]'s warm eyes with sadness. So much fear and anger. She doesn't seem to know what to say, and neither does Loki, for that matter. This is not going in the direction he wanted it to.

"How long are you keeping me?" [Y/N]'s voice shakes slightly. "Are you going to keep me my whole life?" Her breathing hitches and tears threaten to flood out. Tears of fear and anger

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, darling. Not nearly that long. Just a short while. When our business together is done, you can leave, my darling." A glint of hope radiates in [Y/N]'s eyes and Loki smiles. "It will be over before you know it. Any more questions?"

"Y-yes," [Y/N] stutters. She hesitates, not seeming to know how to put her feelings to words. "What type of spells did you use on me?" She puts emphasis on the plural ending of spells.

"I've used three spells. One to prevent you from releasing any flames, one to heal you, and one to keep you in homeostasis. Nothing more, nothing less."

"What does the third spell mean?"

Loki smiles. He had spent a long time completing the spell, knowing it would be of utmost importance in caring for her. "I'm using magic to maintain your body's stability. Anything that needs to go into your body is magically transported into your bloodstream. Anything that needs to go out of your body is magically transported out. Food, water, menstruation, and everything else is taken care of, so you do not have to worry."

"I, uh, thank you," [Y/N] says, stumbling through her words.

"You are most welcome, my dear." Loki gently cups her face in his hand. He wipes a few tears away with his thumb, his lips slowly curving up. I wish I could tell you. I wish it didn't come to this, me kidnapping you. But we can't always get everything we wish for, can we? When Loki had touched her just barely, she had flinched, as she had done every other time. But this time, it's different. [Y/N] starts to lean in to the touch ever so slightly, tears falling. Loki dries her tears and strokes her hair with one hand while still holding [Y/N] with the other. "I'll keep you safe, darling. Don't be frightened. You'll be safe."

"How can I trust you?" [Y/N] asks quietly, so quiet Loki can barely hear her.

I suppose I'm not the most trustworthy person in her eyes. "I suppose there's no way to prove my trustworthiness. I swear I've been honest. I only lie when I must, and would I lie now? There's no reason to."

•••

Your POV

Should I trust him? You consider everything he's done. So far, he hasn't really lied to you. But he hasn't actually told you anything really. You still don't know why any of this is happening. "I don't know if I can trust you."

"Which is understandable. I want your trust, but I understand it's probably impossible for me to attain. But please believe that I won't hurt you, that you don't need to fear me."

"I-I'll try, I guess," you say uncertainly.

"Thank you for the effort. Now, I wish I could stay, but I have places to be, things to do. I'll return shortly. Until then, maybe you should get some rest. You look exhausted." Loki stands up and leaves the room, leaving the chair in front of you. Leaving you confused, alone, and tired.

•••

Loki's POV

Loki strolls through the streets of New York with purpose until he's outside a certain building. Bracing himself, he steps in.

He's teleported into an interior room. Smart strategy. The walls are lined with books and magical relics. Behind Loki, a voice rises.

"Loki, son of Laufey. Very bold of you to come here."

Loki turns to see just who he was hoping to find. The man floated toward him, wearing blue robes and the royal red Cloak of Levitation.

"Doctor Strange. I believe that is your preferred title. I come bearing a warning."

"And why are you warning me?"

"Because of what you're wearing around your neck. The Eye of Agamotto, home to the Time Stone. That is why I am warning you."

A/N
Sorry it took forever!
Okay, so I was tagged a while back and one of the things was reveal a small spoiler for your fics. Since a lot of y'all don't look at my rant book, I'll put it here as well.
"You thought [Y/N] would only get kidnapped once? That's hilarious."
Take that how you will. Please comment any theories you have or how you want to know what the crap Loki's doing, it makes my day. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
💘Michelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.2K 98
*COMPLETE* Alice stark fights along with the avengers during the battle of New York against Loki, Thor's younger brother. Durning the battle Alice p...
134K 2.8K 18
Loki x reader As an agent working for SHIELD I were prepared for anything. Except when Fury sent me on a mission to trick the God of mischief himsel...
2.1K 62 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
274K 8.5K 46
Being Tony Starks assistant has its perks, I mean who doesn't want to be friends with the Avengers?! In your case they are basically family now. How...