Dreaming of Insanity

SammySnowflake tarafından

Everything was perfect. Jon was gone, Springtrap was on the run, and Molten was finally being nice! So what c... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 The end

Thank you

2.2K 52 15
SammySnowflake tarafından

Hey guys. Sammy Snowflake here. I just wanted to thank you all for all the support you have given me over these past few months. When I started this story, I honestly didn't know where it would go. I'm still new to writing and yet you all didn't care. Thank you.

Maybe in the future I will make another famousfilms story. But as you know a new season just started. So nothing to write on right now.

Thank you once agian. I probably would have given up long ago if it weren't for you all being so nice. Thank you and always stay awesome.

~Byyyyyyyeeeeee~

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.8K 129 25
Lefty, who is a rich boi and just moved to fredstate where his cousins live. He still needs to graduate and is visiting the school "Pizza private sc...
25.5K 629 10
You get a job at Fazbears's Fright without much thought and what you find there gets you gears a turning. Your life wasn't great before but, now it...
41.3K 989 30
"Jon came in pissed last night." Lefty said, the armless bear looked over to molten. "He then proceeded to cut my arm off. It came off like butter."...
24.3K 568 85
*before you read this im bad a spelling and i have bad story telling moving on* Bryan the narcissistic brat molten and springtrap are after.....all p...