M E E T

By webjunkie

in which two eyes meet *short story* *lower-case intended* enjoy :) More

before we begin...
quotations
* f u n n y *
one half: H E R
the other half: H I M
when two halves meet
courageous thoughts
ideas, ideas, ideas
eyes meet
ready
bruises
later
never alone
update
initially
our worlds
bold
kiss
mine
love
the end

blue

14 2 0
By webjunkie

Thomas was scared. Scared that the girl in front of him could see through his smile. Scared that she could see straight through his words. "I'm fine." Lies. He wasn't okay. He wanted to tell her everything in hopes that she would listen. In hopes that she would understand. But he didn't. Instead, he lied to the girl he liked. 

Aspen of course didn't believe him, but she was going to play along with him. A smile erupted on her face, but it didn't reach her eyes. Thomas could tell, but it was better to not say anything. With that, he turned around pretending to listen to the lesson presented by the teacher. 

Square one was now in the past, but it wasn't conquered as planned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 29K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.8M 243K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...