𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐄 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀...

By minihater

purge /pərj/ verb remove (a group of people considered undesirable) from an organization or place in an abrup... More

1 [ characters ]
2
3
4
5
6
7 [ more characters ]
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35 ( last part )
HEART THIEF

33

2.9K 166 243
By minihater

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

No update until 100 ACTUAL comments!

I changed the title of rain, so now it is called "heart theif"

"enter!" The loud manly voice yelled, as they began to enter the apartment.

we waited for a minute, before I turned over a little, shooting the front man in the leg.

He fell in pain, as Mrs.Delores, got on top of him and started stabbing him in his neck. Red handled the other man who had entered the room, by strangling him to death, and the last man, Jenna shot in the neck.

All of a sudden, the power cut off. The lights in the hallways began flashing, and a loud alarm started ringing, meaning that someone was messing with the electrical system.

We stayed there for minutes, in out hiding spots, being 100 percent positive that those weren't the only guys looking around in the apartments for people who lived here, to kill.

All of a sudden someone came in the room, and luckily, my gun was down, because I would've shot, and then regretted it.

I got up, running to Jahseh's arms. I almost wanted to cry, as I dug my face in his neck, but I held my tears back.

Stokeley closed the door behind him.

He chuckled rubbing his fingers through my hair, moving us out the way, so the rest of the guys could come in the room.

Once I pulled away from him, he looked around at everyone in the room .

"Anyone else in here ?" He asked, as Jenna ran to Isaiah.

[ sorry I know this weird but, I was watching the mixology video with jah, and ski. And there was this part where jah randomly said " I missed you " to ski, and I started crying😔 ]

"Yes, some in the closet" I told him, eyeing that he had blood on his hands.

"well you gotta join them, then" Jahseh assured me.

Mrs.delores, and Red got in the closet, no question.

"Wait but-" we were cut off by sudden voices in the hallway.

"They're up here, must be more than one of em' based on how fast they took out our whole crew" the faint men voices said.

We all went to the back room, Jahseh told me to atleast stay back. So I listened.

Stokeley got behind the bed, aiming his gun out the front door.

Jahseh sat on the edge of the door, with his loaded gun in hand.

I crawled over to him, making him turn his head to face me.

I grabbed his jawline, placing a kiss on his lips.

"i love you" i confessed to him.

A smirk tugged at his lips.

"I love you too" he locked eyes with my lips, before glancing back to my eyes.

Our moment was ruined by the sound of the door opening again.

[ you know how you just watch a video of jah ? and ur like 😍 then ur like 🤗 then ur like 😔 ]

The men entered the room, and Jahseh gestured for me to get back, so I did.

I sat beside Jenna, against the closet door as Jahseh did that thing that made his gun click, and Stokeley peeked his gun up a little from behind he bed.

Isaiah was behind the door, and Tank was beside Stokeley on the other side of the bed. Sb was behind the door with Isaiah, and Che was in front of the closet.

Once they started shooting, after the noticed Stokeleys gun, the guys started shooting back, and best beileve the sounds were loud as hell.

Me and jenna had our hands over our ears, covering the booming sounds, that made our ears bleed.

Skelator entered the room, not being heard since the army men were too focused on getting rid of jahseh, and the rest.

"y'all fuckers!" Skelator yelled grabbing the guy closest to him and slicing his neck.

He then did the same to the second guy, before the army men noticed him, raising their guns and shooting him to death.

Jahseh noticed this, and chuckled to himself, shooting his gun off some more.

The guys couldnt get an exact shot above the neck, to kill the men, so Jahseh got an idea.

"Tank" Jahseh called his attention, not stopping what he was doing.

"What ?" He asked, still shooting the guys in the living room.

"Hand me that bag" he asked him.

Tank threw the small pull tie bag, and Jahseh opened it, and pulled out an explosive that would burn anyone it touches, once set off.

"Ima throw this, and one of y'all shoot it" Jahseh held the thing up, before then throwing it in the living room.

Stokeley shot it immediately, after Jahseh threw it, letting off the flames.

Tank shut the door, so the fire wouldnt get to them as much.

Jahseh grabbed Kehlani, holding him under her, so that she didn't get burned. She squealed under his arms, as his body shielded her.

Once it was over, they lifted up to see if anyone was okay.

Kehlani held Jahsehs arms that were wrapped around her body.

"you good?" Jahseh asked her, looking her up and down.

"Mhmm" she hummed in response turning to him.

"Are you okay ?" She asked him back, and he nodded.

Jahseh looked around noticing that everyone was fine. Jahseh pulled his phone out, glancing at the time on his lockscreen, not to mention, was a picture of him and Kehlani.

"Ayo look, so there two hours of this thing left, and we gonna go back to my house, just to wait it out" jahseh said loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone nodded, agreeing with his decision.

-

We all got in the van, and luckily the inside of the van was large, so everyone could fit in here.

Jenna still had to sit on isaiahs lap, and Kehlani had to sit on my lap, which of course I didnt mind.

She sat back on my lap, with her hand in my dreads, as she kissed my cheek over and over again.

I could tell she missed me.

to be continued...

_______

jadaseclipse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 13 14
"it only has a meaning." what does it mean? he asked himself. he wanted to know why are these things suddenly appearing. trigger warnings to look out...
191K 10.9K 54
[𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...
27.9K 1.4K 29
revenge: rɪˈvɛn(d)ʒ/ noun the action of hurting or harming someone in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.
3.2K 112 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.