Bunch of Hocus Pocus °MAX DEN...

By timatorres

Here's a little Halloween thrill. Love is just a bunch of HOCUS POCUS More

ONE 🕸️
TWO 🕷️
THREE 🌪️
FOUR 🕸️
FIVE 🕷️
SIX 🌪️
SEVEN 🕸️
NINE 🌪️
TEN 🕸️
ELEVEN 🕷️
TWELVE 🌸

EIGHT 🕷️

6.7K 132 26
By timatorres

Danny and Allison cheered as they ran inside the house.

I smiled and walked by Binx. He climbed up a tree as I leaned into the fence next to it.
"We did it, we're free"

Binx nodded "I wanted to do that for three hundred years" a happy sigh escaped his mouth.

Max came and leaned by me he glanced at me sending a smile.

I smiled back before walking away a bit, their conversation was still very clear for me to hear

"Take good care of Danny and Adrianna, Max, you won't know how much you love them until they're gone"

I saw Binx run to my side, as the two of us started walking together.
"Hey Binx where are you going?" Max called out.

I stopped and turned to see Binx looking at Max "you're a Dennison now buddy, one of us"

"Come on Binx let's go home!" Danny called out.

"Home" Binx sighed as he ran to Danny.

"Mom! Dad!" Max yelled as we stepped into the house.

"We got a new cat!" Danny announced happily "mom? Dad?"

"They must still be at the party" Max shrugged "come on in"
°
°
°
I smiled as Danny spoke to Binx.
She layed on Max's bed as I sat by her.

I glanced to see Allison and Max cuddling together. My eyes looked away quickly.

Binx seemed to know what was going on, as he sent me an apologetic look.
I gave a small smile.

Binx jumped on the bed and layed on Danny, who smiled petting him and telling him how much she loves him.

I unfortunately looked at Max and Allison again, she leaned into him and closed her eyes as he did the same with a smile.
It's just cuddling it doesn't matter.

But even then I couldn't believe me.

They all seemed to be asleep as I sat on the floor, my legs up to my chest as I rested my chin on it.

I felt alone.

Even if I had them, I felt alone, cheated on, played.

It felt like forever until Max and Allison woke up, they smiled at each other making me roll my eyes.

Max didn't even glance at me while Allison stood up muttering how her parents were going to kill her since it was five am.

"I really have to go" she got her jacket.

"I wish you could stay" Max stretched.

I felt sleepier by the minute as I rested my head on my knees. I heard Allison and Max talking about helping Binx.

But their voices weren't that clear as I drifted to sleep.

"Thackery" I laughed as he came to my cottage.
"You must leave before my sister's see you" I gasped as he sat up on my window.

He shrugged "so what? Are you going to suck my soul out too?" He gave me a smile that I gladly returned "My sisters aren't home anyways. They said something about children again".
°
°
°
"Adrianna! Adrianna!" Thackery ran to me "Emily's gone!"

My eyes widened in fear as I looked towards my cottage home to see the fire on.

Thackery and I ran quickly looking through the window. Emily was right there.

"You must do something, she is my sister" Thackery gave me pleading eyes.

I nodded before adjusting my dress and walking in "Hello sisters what do we have here?"

Wini turned to look at me "we have aged, why have you not"

Shrugging I slowly walked around Emily "Remember that spell you cast on me, well it hasn't vanished just yet"

Wini rolled her eyes as she kept preparing the potion.
I glanced outside before Mary sniffed me "you've been hanging out with a boy" she spoke with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes before backing away a bit, I looked out the window to see Thackery climbing up.

I quickly shut the window, running over to Wini.

"Wini you are beautiful you do not need this"

Wini rolled her eyes again as she grabbed the wooden spoon "oh but I do indeed"

They pushed me out of the way as they fed Emily.

"Hey!" Thackery jumped in.

"A boy!" Sarah yelled.

Thackery waisted no time in spilling the position making wini scream.

Wini stood and zapped Thackery making me scream "Binx!"

He fell to the floor, "oh Wini" Mary spoke making wini face Emily.

"Aha" Wini smiled wickedly, the three sisters instantly surrounded Emily, making sure to suck the soul out of her in an enjoyable pace.

I quickly ran to Thackery resting him on me "Thackery do wake up" he opened his eyes slightly looking at me.

Wini turned around smiling "we are younger" she laughed and then looked at me and Thackery."

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion and then there was banging on the door.

The three sisters quickly ran to the door, my eyes widened as I heard the villagers yelling.

Wini turned to me before speaking "hide"

"I will ask you one last time, what has thou done with my son Thackery" the man yelled.

Wini, Sarah and Mary all had ropes around their neck, ready to be hung.

My eyes watched as I looked at them, I was hiding up on the cottage making sure no one saw me.

"I don't know, cat got my tongue" Wini laughed as thunder echoed through.

They threw the book on the floor as it's pages flew to a specific spot, Wini smiled widely "aha, we shall be back, a virgin will light the candle, thy youngest sister will charm him to do it, and we will be back to suck the lives of every child ever"

The man shut his eyes as he nodded slowly.
I gasped as my three sisters were dropped.
°
°
°
"Nothing good can come from this book!" Binx hissed at Allison and Max.

I rubbed my eyes, adjusting to everything once again.

"You should leave" Max spoke making Allison nod.

The two stood up walking out. I sighed stretching a bit, my eyes snapped to the sound by the window.
Ignoring it I stood up.

I quietly walked downstairs as I heard Allison speak to max.

"What about new boyfriends?" I heard Max ask.

I turned to the kitchen as their lips touched. My eyes seemed to burn a bit as I watched them, not saying a word.

Max pulled away first before looking at me, his eyes widening.
Quickly I apologized "sorry sorry, I didn't want to intrude" I quickly walked back upstairs.

"Danny?" I called out she was gone.

"So sister here we are again" i heard behind me

Oh no !
What do you think so far?
Don't be a ghost reader ! Vote and comment ! 🕷️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 852 15
┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤ ʀʏʟᴀɴ ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢᴇʀ ༘`⍜'ˎ- ↳˳🔮 ;; ❝ 𝖎'𝖒 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞...
2.3K 75 9
☆WE RUN AMOK TONIGHT!☆ in which, elizabeth fier witnesses the amazing phenomenon of the 90's with witches... fem oc x sanderson sisters 𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐏...
174K 4.2K 17
What if there was a fourth sister of the Witches? This Sanderson was loved by her three sisters, even if she was a good witch, but greediness of yout...
1.6K 64 4
After moving to Salem, Mass., teenager Max Dennison and his sister (Y/n) explore an abandoned house with their sister Dani and their new friend, Alli...