Captain Canary's daughter Aur...

By ErinBlodgett

The legends meet the next generation More

Does discarded WaveRider

253 2 0
By ErinBlodgett

Aurora nova Snart was always described as a healthy mix of both parents she had her mom's Looks and her dad's personality people often described her as a sarcastic snarky and very intelligent individual she was the fourth born Of the snart siblings she was a meta-human she had powers over ice and snow and had her moms find a capabilities she was ice bird she was dating Dom Allen One of the two twin children of Barry Allen her best friend Was Mia queen and Emma Albert she had 4 siblings Quinton snart and Dina Laurel snart and winter Maya snart and Andrew snart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 32.8K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
783K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...