RishBala Story: Ishq Tu Hi Ha...

By Twinkle_Alisha

What If Instead of RK as Karan Have to Stab Madhu as Anamika? What If Instead of RK, Madhu have Suffered Atta... More

Chapter No # 1
Chapter No # 2
Chapter No # 3
Chapter No # 4

Chapter No # 5

282 29 12
By Twinkle_Alisha

Assalam o Alaikum friends I’m back with another update of “Ishq Tu Hi Hai Mera”
Do Read, Vote and Comment.

Thank You

***********

Chapter No # 5

In Sitara Studio
“Ishq Ek Junoon” has finally ended with the Last Scene where Anamika and Karan have finally let their EGOs go and united, and they danced, which was fortunately already Shot before Madhu’s Paralysis.

Film ended, and with the Wonderful Ending Mehul Ji gave the Party in Honour where the whole Crew were invited. All were having a Gala Time, all Crew Members came to RishBala, who were seated on a Couch and were having a Chat where RK or Rishab is basically teasing Her. Listening to “Congratulations” though He hated it but could not bring it to His Tongue as all are disturbing Him to spend some Quality Time with HIS BIWI. Accepting Congratulations smilingly at all Madhu started talking with them, which made Him more irritated. Suddenly He thought of something and called Bittu Ji oops Scream at Him, who is standing beside Him but having a Chat with Mehul Ji about “Distributor”. Interrupting a serious conversation He whispered something to Bittu Ji’s Ears to which He smiled and said “Ji Chief” 

MUSIC

INSTRUMENTAL

Aaaaaaa…
Aaaaaaaaaaa…

Hue Baware Yeh Nainaaa…
Sanam Tera Pyaar Mainnn…
Kahan Kho Gaya Mera Chainaaa…
Iss Intezaar Mainnn…
Par Ab Talak Tera Sanammm...
Ikraar Hai Baakiii…
Meri Aarziyon Ki Manzoori Bhiii…
Sarkaar Hai Baakiii...

INSTRUMENTAL

(As Music plays on the Set, leaving all, Madhu closed Her Eyes listening the Song as during Shooting of the Film where this Songs plays, She started Loving it and most probably after knowing this Sensational Song Lyrics has been written by Her RK for Her first made Her Numb. She has always known his feelings for her has always been extremous either it was hate or love. Whatever he felt for Her has been extreme. While playing PREM-GAME with her, unaware of his own Heart who had betrayed him started feeling more & more love for his Biwi to that extent he was scared to lose her but due to his stupid enormous amount of Ego which didn’t let him accept his Love for Her. It was after Sultan’s entry that he began to realize his own emotions for her. After Sultan’s entry, they went through many ups & downs, but their love for each was constant or should say it was blossoming more. Then PAI, Producer Association of India, had banned RK, their life or heaven or Paradise got filled with troubles where eventually RK started to neglect Madhu, his Biwi. For him, his Film only mattered. To complete it, he started having fights with his Biwi. Plus the Navarans which Pabho forced on Madhu, slowly slowly started to suppress her strength, which led to more fights between RK & Madhu. Even though their Fights didn’t erase their love but indeed suppressed their love. Both fight with each other as well as with their own selves. Neither RK was able to tell Madhu what he was feeling & going through. The same case was with Madhu. They both hid their own troubles. And then the shooting scene came, which turned everything upside down. In a way, it was good that Scene came and Madhu suffered a Paralysis and because of this RK started changing into Her Rishabh, which was her dream. This Rishabh slowly started becoming the same person which he was enacting during PREM-GAME. Even though RK played Prem-Game and he enacted as the softest role. RK’s personality during Prem-Game changed and he was no more like arrogant RK. And now, Madhu is seeing the same Rishabh, Her Rishabh in RK made her dream come true. She is in Love with all shades of RK but it was RK during Prem-Game which made her fall for RK, who had only cared about her and in no one else, made that version of his special in Madhu’s heart.

And now during her Paralysis, She is living her life with the same Rishabh, making her days of Paralysis more special. She secretly wished She doesn’t want to be cured if after being cured She is going to see the same old RK who only knew how to fight with her. She doesn’t want him to be changed. And now She gotta knew their Film “Ishq Ek Junoon” song was solely written by him just because of her, made her want to Dance and her Eyes filled with Tears. As everything he does, brings tears to her eyes and overwhelms her. His Love always makes Her Speechless.

Closing Her Eyes, She started singing which made RK who was already in a frustrated Mood as His Biwi wasn’t concentrating on Him. And now listening to her singing Sensationally, he knows how much His Biwi loves the Lyrics and feels His Love through the Lyrics of the Song. Listening to her singing a Song made Him to Smile largely showing His Dimples. For him, his Madhu only existed and everyone else are out.

Then from there, He continued Singing a Song which made Her to stop Singing and open Her Eyes.)

Ishq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…
Mushq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…
Tu Hi Toh Nasha Meraaa…
Tu Hi Maikhana Meraaa…
Tu Hi Paimaana Meraaa...
Tu Hi Toh Junoon Meraaa…

Ishq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…
Mushq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…
Tu Hi Toh Nasha Meraaa…
Tu Hi Maikhana Meraaa…
Tu Hi Paimaana Meraaa...
Tu Hi Toh Junoon Meraaa…

(From there He continued, singing a song, which made Her to stop Singing and open her eyes. Crew Members were long forgotten and giving them Privacy They backed off.

RK singing the latter Song made Madhu open Her Eyes and Smiles at Him, to which He reciprocated.  Then he paused to stop Singing the Song, He forwarded His Hand to Her and asked for Dance to which She denied as She knew She would not be able to Dance due to Her Paralysis but would RK or Her Rishabh listen to Her. Noo. So He carried Her in His Arms to a Place where 2 or 3 People are dancing.)

Ishq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…

Mushq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…

Tu Hi Toh Nasha Meraaa…

Tu Hi Maikhana Meraaa…

Tu Hi Paimaana Meraaa...

Tu Hi Toh Junoon Meraaa…

Ishq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…

Mushq Tu Hi Hai Meraaa…

Tu Hi Toh Nasha Meraaa…

Tu Hi Maikhana Meraaa…

Tu Hi Paimaana Meraaa...

Tu Hi Toh Junoon Meraaa…

(Making His Madhu standing on His feet and wounding Her securely through His Hands, He moved His feet To and Fro with Madhu’s Feet on Him and wounding His hand on Her waist, He made Her Dance and like both are Dancing.)

INSTRUMENTAL

(Since after Her Paralysis He never made Her feel for even a second that She is paralyzed. Tears filled Her Eyes seeing His Love, which grew manifolds after Her Paralysis.)

Aaaaaaaa…

Ikraar Hai Baakiii…

Izhaar Hai Baakiii…

Woh Pyaar Hai Baakiii…

Aitbaar Hai Baakiii…

Aaaaaaaa…

Ikraar Hai Baakiii…

Izhaar Hai Baakiii…

Woh Pyaar Hai Baakiii…

Aitbaar Hai Baakiii…

INSTRUMENTAL

(Knowing what his Biwi is going through and which thoughts and seeing Tears in his Biwi’s Eyes which soon rolled down. Quickly raising his hand he wiped them off. Kissing her forehead, her both Eyes and both her Cheeks. Then nodded in NOO as not to Cry on Past neither on the Thoughts which She is thinking. And says,

“Biwi Agar Mera Pyaar Dekhane Se Tumhe Rone Wala Zukham Hojata Hai Toh Ainda Keh Bad Kabhi Nahi Dekhonga…”

His words made her smile largely and she slapped Him playfully on his Chest with her unparalyzed hand to which He dramatically says “OUCCHH BIWI” to which She smiled more largely and it is was reciprocated by Him, he showed his dimples.)

MUSIC ENDS

As RishBala was lost in each other they missed Radha Ji, Padmini Ji and Malik Ji who are standing near Bittu Ji and Mehul Ji smiled at them with Teary Eyes. All were smiling Misty eyes looking at RishBala so much in Love. And both Mothers circled their Hands as of praying to save them from Evil Eyes.

Then a Call came or a Bell Ring into Bittu Ji’s Phone interrupting them. Excusing himself, He walked from there to answer the Call.)

Bittu Ji: Inspector, did You find out anything about who the Attackers were?
Inspector: Yesss Bittu Ji. We have found the Proofs against who changed the Duplicate Knife into Real One and who attacked on Mrs. Kundra in the Hospital.
Bittu Ji: Who are they?
Inspector: They belong to the RK Sir Family. And they are none other than ********* And we also found out One more thing Bittu Ji from Reports which we found out during Investigation “Mrs Kundra WAS PREGNANT, Reports confirmed it. But since SHE couldn’t tolerate it so with Prescribed Abortion Tablets She had given to Mrs Kundra before Mrs. Kundra Paralysis. Since no one was Aware of Her Pregnancy, it was easy for HER to get Rid of it.”

(And then Inspector continues to tell Bittu Ji how they Investigated and what they found out. And meanwhile listening to each and everything Bittu Ji was shocked to Core and His Eyes started to Pour. He can’t believe what he was hearing that His Bhabhi Ji was pregnant. His Chief was going to be a father. And before His Bhabhi would get to know, She Baby was snatched from her. He remembered before Paralysis and since the Film’s shooting had begun how much His Chief was having fights with her whenever She couldn’t able to give a perfect shot. He also remembered since the film shooting had begun, his Bhabhi was lost in doing Navarans enforced on her by Pabho which made her weaker and suppressed her strength emotionally, psychologically & physically due to which She could not able to give perfect shots after shots like RK was giving. And all in all, RK fighting with Her made her weaker. His Chief’s attitude towards his bhabhi ji always made him shocked that he couldn’t able to think what sort of Relation and feelings they shared with each other. She let him hurt her, and in return She healed her wounds. After everything, so many ups & downs, how his Chief insulted his bhabhi ji between so many guests that after shooting, She came back to Mansion to fulfill her Karwachaut Fast which she kept for his Chief. But then his Chief, who suddenly started neglecting his Bhabhi ji,had insulted her so much, which made his eyes teary. Then, despite being insulted by him badly between so many guests, She not only fulfilled her fast but also went to do the next Navaran. This Navaran had made her so much weak & pale. If he had not found out what His Bhabhi Ji had been doing their backs, then he didn’t know what he should have done. If his bhabhi ji hasn’t made him swear on their brotherhood relationship, then he would have already told his Chief and maybe maybe he would be able to save their Baby. If only he would be able to tell his Chief that how much His bhabhi ji have been going through behind their backs just fir his Chief. If only.

The sudden realization that somehow it was his fault for not saving their Baby, made his Eyes teary and begin to Sob for being the reason. And secondly he was not able to digest that how someone could stoop this Low. And then Questioned to himself)

Bittu Ji: Why did she did this to Chief and Bhabhi ji? What They did to make Her stoop this Low?

(Thinking this , Bittu Ji looked back to where his Chief and Bhabhi Ji are standing. He could see after long decades they are finally now Happy. How would his Chief and Bhabhi Ji feel when they will get to know that Someone Dear to them had betrayed them and took their LITTLE ONE before they could know about it. Thinking how would His Chief Feel after getting FOURTH 4TH Deception and that is from none other who is Like an another Mother Figure to Him or His Second Mother. Thinking how His Chief will feel each and everything makes him Emotional and he doesn’t know how to reveal this to him. But still He has to, it can’t be hidden. Gripping himself from breaking down he decided to let his Chief know Tomorrow because this Day is very Important for him so breaking this News to him, he can’t let Sadness touch him Today.

Wiping his Tears and controlling himself, he walked back near Radha Ji… Listening to Radha Ji conversing and showing how much Happy She is and is Blessed to see this Moment of Her Children. And then that’s it Bittu Ji forgets everything for now and His Happiness resurfaces seeing his Chief and his Bhabhi so much in Love.)

Chapter Ends

*****************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 276 30
Anamika( Anu) getting disturbed after reading a news in the newspaper. In Uthar Pradesh ( UP, India) a dalit ( lower caste) woman got raped by her o...
2.5K 339 16
π”ͺπ”¦π”·π”­π”žπ”₯ 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯 πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšŽπš™ πšŽπš–πš˜πšπš’πš˜πš—πšŠπš• πš‹πš˜πš—πš πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ, πšŽπšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš‘πš˜πšœπšŽ πšœπšŽπš™πšŠπš›πšŠπšπšŽπš πš‹...
45.5K 4.9K 37
Preeta Arora, A young and aspiring psychiatrist of the city is bind with Karan luthra, the owner of one of the best media house, bluevilla telly in a...
125K 9.1K 44
Remember Kuhu and Mishti's petty fight over the magazine cover and how everyone again, blamed Mishti for it? How only Mishti had to adjust and apolog...