The American's past

By UniA101

A fanfic based off of "Memories of Old" By SliverAmyhestanimelover (I cant spell) so credits to them for the... More

Before we start
1. The spell
2. Found
3. The door
A little explation from the end
4.New tribe and to north america
5.A little talk
6.Vikings and nordics
7.New Sweden
over a hundred votes!
اشرث ةثةثس
8.Welcome home
9.Oh the short time we all have together
i just want to write soo
Watching him die
I beat you to space!
50 years!
Ok cause A friend deiced to tag me-
11.questions and no answers
9/11
Shoutout
Dont kill me please
12.A chapter i guess
13.Im speeding up the nordics cause i said so
A/N-If your expecting a good tittle good luck
A/N-sorry for another a/n
14.I think this is the 14 chapter?
15. Damn England being a bastard are we?
Fuck a 1k Votes! AHHHHHH
16.HELL YA FRENCH AND INDIAN WAR
17. Umn so y e s
18.song chapter? I guess but its just america playing
19. Southern USA
20. Please help my family is being held captive
Valentines day one-shot requests
Valentines one shot #1- Amerpan
Get this out
I think you know where this is going
PLEASE READ CAUSE THIS IS IMPORTANT

You got what you needed -10.Meeting

3.3K 77 23
By UniA101

The new memory flooded in there was snow falling gently in the breeze and a crude log cabin in the distance.A tall blonde hair man was chopping wood. America smiled slightly he knew this Was sweden. 

"Ah Su-san! You don't need to chop more wood I believe I found the personification Of our settlement!" Finland exclaimed in his native tongue only the other nations understood because of finland translating.

"Ah my wife.New foundland already?" Sweden asked in a deep swedish accent.

A noticeable blush covered Finland's features "I t-told you to please stop calling me your wife and yes he well came into a bakery I had set up hungry little boy.Said his mother sent him there could be the personification of the natives here."

Sweden nodded and looked at chibi America "You must be Newfoundland"

America looked confused for a moment he didn't understand the big man's words but luckily the kind smaller man translated for him.

"A-ah I don't know w-who that is? I'm called Maska by Esti..." He almost wanted to become A deer now.Curse his shyness.

Finland become the translator once again.

"Well Maska..that must be your real name but your mother may have sent you here because she knew you belonged here.."

America slowly nodded "What language do you speak can I learn it?" America had flipped a switch if his mother wanted to be with these people then he would want to learn about them.

Finland chuckled a bit "Of course we would want to help you!"

America gave a bright true smile.Now and days he only gave fake ones besides Canada and Russia.He couldn't trust most others besides the Axis.He knew they mean well.

Sweden invited him into the cabin and they walked in. the room fades to a dark grey and the door appears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 72
So this is a one shot books for the lovely America of course this is my home country so I feel better about writing about him. I'm also from the Dee...
56.9K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...
368 2 17
Random stories or one-shots of my state OCs that you can request on. This does not tie to the original fanfic I made, I mean kinda. Cover art doesn't...
112K 2K 17
A selected bundle of nations is gathered after a mysterious letter involving America shows up at their door. Once they all arrived a light freezes ti...