That time I got reincarnated...

Jksk99 tarafından

You never had what was considered a 'normal' family, you was always treated as an outcast. The smallest of th... Daha Fazla

Vote results
1: New family, Similar problem.
2: Meeting a talking Slime?
3: Lizardmen and a Dryad.
4: Countdown to the reunion.
5: Fighting the Orcs and accepted.
6: Aftermath.
7. Getting judged by a king.
8. Cheery crimson dragon
9. How to tame your demon lord.
11. Visitors to the land of monsters.
12. Your not that bad.
13. Time for a champion
14. Prepare for a fight.
15. Big explosion, Big success.
16. Phobio gets punched.
(Actual chapter) 17. Don't anger Shion.
18. Visiting the dwarves.
19. Shizu?
20. Adventurers test.
21. Meeting Yuuki.
22.First day of class.
23. How to save the kids.
24. The Merchant.
25. Divination is neat.
26. Labyrinth exploration.
27. Summoning spirits.
28. Abducted
29. Anything for my family.
30. Loss
Christmas special.
31.Fairy tales
32. Discussions
My Y/N
33. Meetings.

10. I want to sleep.

8.4K 202 166
Jksk99 tarafından

I CANT HANDLE THE HEAT AT ALL! Anyway that's my reason for not updating anything and being lazy but I have a somewhat ok excuse... probably not.

Another reason for not updating it may sound stupid but when I write I listen to music if I'm bored of my music I find it hard to write and somewhat boring. And I feel like I'm melting, okay rant over about me dying from heat and excuses time for the chapter.

Milim: "MMMM!! This thing you call 'Curry' is incredibly delicious! I have not tasted such delights since the discovery of 'Honey'!"

Y/N: "That was only this morning though."

If you can't tell after Milim and Shinku announced their stay at Tempest we decided to get some food which was curry. Milim obviously was enjoying it and Shinku was off in her own world.

Shion: "So that substance that had so enchanted lady Milim was nectar that had been gathered by bees?"

Benimaru: "I thought it was a healing solution... but I suppose the color was different."

Rimuru: "Well... honey does have some medicinal qualities so calling it a 'healing solution' isn't that far off the mark."

Benimaru: "Ahh..." he eyed Milim's jar of honey she had in her hands.

Milim: "You can't have it! This is all mine!" She hid the jar behind her crossed arms.

Shinku: "Can I have some?" Milim happily hands some honey over to Shinku without a problem. Which was surprising.

Rimuru: "I prepared this honey to use as a substitute for a sweetener called 'sugar' but you can only collect so much, and I'm currently the only one who can extract it. I wasn't going to reveal it until I had a means of wider production. Give it a taste." He placed a small plate with honey in it on the table.

Everyone takes a small amount from the plate and tastes it even milim does although she already has a jar of it.

Shion: "Wow!"

Benimaru gets shocked at the taste and slams his hands on the table looking at Rimuru.

Rimuru: "Yeah, I know I feel bad about keeping this all to myself."

Shuna: "I have never tasted sugar before, because it is such a rare and exotic item. Could it really be as sweet as this honey?"

Rimuru: "It is. With sugar, you'd have a much wider variety of cooking to try out."

Y/N: "Yah if we find sugar you can make sweets. Which are amazing." 

Shuna: "On the morrow, I will put my full effort into discovering a source of sugar. What do you say Shion?"

Shion: "Very well I understand, I'm in lady Shuna! Upon my very life, I will help you find this sugar!"

Shinku: "I will also assist in the search for sugar!"

Milim: "Yes! It is appreciated!"

The four of them huddled up like there was making a plan to find sugar. After a while shion and Shuna took both Milim and Shinku to bath.

Rimuru: "So it official that demon lord Milim and Shinku the crimson dragon will be staying here. I'm worried about them both walking around unattended more so Milim than Shinku but still I want someone at their sides at all times."

Kaijin: "Might I have a word, boss?"

Rimuru: "What is it?

Kaijin: "We're worried about demon lord Milim, of course... but I think it pays to watch how the other demon lords react, too. There are a number of demon lords out there, but they're not all in alignment. They keep each other in check, maintaining a tense balance of power at all times."

Hakurou: "He speaks truth. And you are the chancellor of the Jura Tempest federation. You have announced your freindship with lady Milim and she is staying within our borders. So to the other demon lords who are unaware of how this came about, the natural conclusion will be 'Tempest and demon lord Milim are allied'."

Benimaru: "If that proves to be the case, then demon lord Milim will instantly go from having no followers to a significant force. The power balance of the demon lords will crumble. Naturally not all of the demon lords will appreciate this development. This is the consequence."

Rigurd: "But I suspect that it may be impossible to make her leave, I do not think she will take the hint."

Rimuru: "So I guess we'll have to wait until she gets bored."

Souei: "If we're going to antagonize any demon lords, better that she be on our side. Demon lord  Milim is categorized as a catastrophe for a reason."

Rimuru: "Well, if a hostile demon lord does show up, we'll figure out what to do then."

Rigurd: "Speaking of which, where is Lady Milim, my lord?"

Rimuru: "Hmm? Oh, in the bath. I told Shuna and Shion to take her and Shinku there..."

The door to the room suddenly slammed open reavealing Milim with a towel around her hips and another covering her chest. Her hair was also dripping leaving water on the floor wherever she goes. 

Milim: "Rimuru! The bath here is wonderous! You can swim in it!" Shinku comes up behind Milim  since she is taller it was easy to see her. I didn't see much of her since Rimuru covered my sight.

Shinku: "It feels amazing also."

Shuna: "Lady Milim, lady Shinku you both haven't fully washed your hair!"

Milim: "Oh, Sorry about that. I was just so excited, I had to get up and tell my best friend about it! So long Rimuru! We'll have to swim together tomorrow!"

I could hear them leaving the room aswell as Shion telling Milim her towel was falling down. Once they had gone Rimuru unblocked my view.

Benimaru: "Uhh, I motion that the attendant to lady Milim's whims should be her very best friend, lord Rimuru."

Everyone in the room: "Agreed!!" I stuck my tongue at Rimuru since he's stuck with Milim.

Benimaru: "And Shinku's attendant should be Y/N."

Again everyone agreed with Benimaru's suggestion.

Rimuru&Y/N: How could you Benimaru!?"

Benimaru: "Well, Milim seems quite fond of you Rimuru, the same is with Shinku to Y/N. 

Rigurd: "I cannot see a better choice than both of you."

Rimuru: "Ugh..."

Y/N: "..."

Next day.

Even if I am in my own room doesn't mean I can't hear everyone In our house. Sometimes I wish I didn't have these Kitsune ears but they help a lot.

Milim: "Why must i wake up so early?"

Rimuru: "Don't be lazy. Wash your face! Also Y/N get up you need to wake up Shinku aswell."

Y/N: "But I want to sleep!"

Rimuru: "Stop being lazy!"

Y/N: "Fine."

I pull myself out of my bed and get up and put on some clothes that where (F/C) they loosely clung to me making the most really comfortable and soft. I went over to Shinku's new room to wake her as I open the door I see that she has cocooned herself with her wings. I walk over and start to prod her wings to wake her. Eventually she wakes and hides her wings. She sits up with incredibly messy hair. She wore a crimson t-Shirt and black shorts.

Shinku: "Why did you wake me up?" She rubbed one of her eyes

Y/N: "My dad told me to. He wants us to get up."

Shinku: "I'd rather sleep."

Y/N: "Just get up."

She turned back over and lashed down again. 

You asked for it. I open my palm and a small ball of fox fire floated in the my palm.

Shinku: "If you think that's going to to work it won't heat doesn't-"

I place the small flame on her which I manipulated to be cold. When it touched her she jumped up straight. And she glared at me.

Shinku: "I'm up! Okay just don't do that again."

Y/N: "Just get dressed and join us soon."

Shinku: "Yeah, yeah."

I left Shinku to get ready and joined Rimuru and Milim at a table to eat. And Milim was stuffing her face with toast.

Rimuru: "Morning Y/N. here." He passed me some food and I began to eat. Not to long after Shinku joins us and sits beside Milim. "When we're all done eating Milim, Shinku, I'll take you to our production workshop. We've got plenty of cute outfits already made there. They can prepare you which ever ones you want."

Milim: "Okay!"

Shinku: "I don't need clothes as I can change them with magic but sure."

After we finished our food we took Shinku and Milim to Shuna and allowed them to choose any outfit they wanted. Although before coming here Shinku seemed bored but she quickly changed her attitude and went searching for what she wanted, as did Milim.

Rimuru: "You handle them for a bit Shuna."

Shuna: "Consider it done."

Y/N: "Sorry for leaving you with them."

Shuna: "its fine."

Me and Rimuru left the building.

Rimuru: "I'm going to the recovery potion lab Y/N want to join me?"

Y/N: "Nah, I'm not interested in that really. I'm going to find something else to do, I might find some more food or something, I don't know yet."

Rimuru: "Alright stay safe." He hopped of in his slime form towards the lab.

As I'm walking through Tempest I so notice that there are a few humans inthe mix of all the monsters not many but there still here. I know that Rimuru wanted to be able to have equality between monsters and humans I think he Is possible at achieving that. Whilst I was thinking I bumped into someone and fell since I wasn't paying attention. 

???: "You alright there bud." The person offers me a hand which I take and get up. I get a better look of the person, he was male and didn't look like anything special just a regular human with brown hair and blue eyes. He was wearing some but not a lot of armor his right arm was covered in a dark shade of purple armor that went up to his shoulder. On the shoulder it had a clock like pattern on it. His left hand was also armored. He had on some black boots, his trousers where grey going up to his shirt which was under his trench coat. But what did stand out was his sword on his hip.

???: "Hello? You've been looking at me for a while now are you okay?"

Y/N: "Oh... uh yes I was just thinking about something."

???: "You look like your familiar with this place, could you tell me where I could find a person called kaijin the dwarf. I believe he's in this city."

Y/N: "Okay... whats your name?"

???: "Oh my name is Tai. If you can't tell I'm a swordsman following in the footsteps of my parents. I want to be the best one out their."

Y/N: "Right okay then Tai I'm Y/N. Follow me."

Tai: "Sure." As were walking tai begins to ask me some questions. "Y/N what are you because your not human are you?"

Y/N: "Im a Kitsune if you couldn't tell by the multiple tails I have."

Tai: "Do you fight? If you do what do you use?"

Y/N: "I use a scythe and if I'm going to reveal stuff about me. At least do the same for you."

Tai: "I guess that's fair. As you can tell I'm just a human and I use this to fight." He points to his sword.

Y/N: "What's with that clock thing on you arm?"

Tai: "Oh that, that's a secret."

Y/N: "Anything else interesting about you?"

Tai: "Unless you count being the son of two well know hero's then yes."

Y/N: "I think that counts. Who were the heroes?"

Tai: "You probably don't know them by name but you might have heard their titles. 'Black swordsman' and 'lightning flash'." (Another reference don't worry it's not actually them in the story.)

Y/N: "Haven't heard of them."  

The rest of the walk was quiet except the occasional hello from a townsfolk. Once we arrive at kaijin workshop I enter to see it empty.

Y/N: "Hmm, sorry Tai it seems kaijin is out at the moment. But if you wait around here he will come back eventually."

Tai: "Its fine well thanks for showing me here, I hope we can talk again."

Y/N: "Sure."

I leave Tai to wait for kaijin and I resume my wandering through out Tempest until I see a Rigurd talking to someone.

The picture would be better quality but my iPad is fighting against me at the moment making it hard to do anything.

There was a few others with him but he looked like the leader.

???: "This is a nice town, the perfect place for demon lord carrion to rule" he turns to Rigurd and then to me "Don't you think?"

I'm gonna end it here for now. I hope you enjoyed and that I'm hoping auto correct didn't mess up much with mistakes but before you go I want to say thanks for 50 followers, aswell as thanks for making writing enjoyable for the first time in my life. 

I will see ya in the next one bye.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

28.7K 845 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
25.1K 770 23
Tatsuki Tsukino, a 17 year old high school student was murdered by one of his close friends for a deal. In the next moment, he wakes up again, this t...
165K 4K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
102K 3.7K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...