Avneil OS

By Innocent_soul101

This is a book about OS of Avneil. Pls feel free to suggest OS for me to write More

Happy Birthday
Surprise
Memories
Cravings
OS suggestions
Baby troubles
Jealousy
Sick Days
How we met
Seduction
I will always love you
Cooking?
Road Trip
Rang Mahel
Mothers day
College Life
Question and Answers
Request
Stubbornity
Giving Birth
He is Mine!
Journey
How I feel about you (Part 1)
How I feel about you (Part 2)
Romance?
Valentine Day
Sneaking in
True love always stays
Fathers day
Karwa Chauth
Q&A
A special place in the heart
Do you want a ....?
OS suggestions
The power of Music
Caring for you.
How well do you know me?

You only belong to me

1.8K 206 37
By Innocent_soul101

It was a fine morning in the Khanna Mansion where the Khanna family was eating breakfast

Prakash: Bebe, today my business partner is coming today with his son. I told him to come for dinner as he missed home food.

Bebe: sure! Today I will cook!

Shweta: Me toos Bebe!

Bebe: Oh please if you cook, you will burn down the house.

Shweta pouted: Bebez! Prakash ji!

Bebe: What will he say? He will agree with the truth naa?

Prakash started to nod when he saw Shweta's glare at him making him shake his head no.

Prakash in mind: Oh god, now what will happen to me?

Neil: Areh Bebe, mom is not that bad of a cook. She's better than Ms Ajooba here

Avni fumes and slapped his arms: Neil! I cook bad huh? It's not like you are any better!

Neil: But being a girl you should learn how to cook right?

Avni and Shweta fumed hitting Neil on his arms.

Shweta: Excuse me! No girl is forced to learn how to cook ok!

Avni nodded: Exactly!

Neil sadfully rubbed his arms and nodded

Neil pov: What trouble have I gone into? No Ms Ajooba will never let me sleep with her! My poor self will sleep on the couch again!

The girls left for some grocery shopping while the boys left.

Neil to Prakash: dad what trouble have we got into? No Avni will punch me

Prakash: And shweta will yell at me! My poor eardrums!

Later in the day, the girls came back and started cooking. The door then rang.

Bebe: Avni puttar, go get the door. Prakash's colleague must of come with his son

Avni nodded and when she opened the door, she was shocked on who she saw

Avni: OMG! AVINASH TUM?

At the door was Avinash and his father Rahul who were the business partner

Avinash: AVU! How are you?

He then gave her a big bear hug which Neil saw from a distance.

Neil in mind: Why is wifey hugging a man so tight? She should be hugging me tight. Oh I want to rip that man's arms off my wifey waist. Only two hands can be there. Only my arms.

Shweta from a distance: Who is it Avni puttar?

Avni escorted the guests in the living room where Shweta was putting tea. She looked up and her and Rahul exchanged looks.

Shweta: OH MY GODS RAHUL! TUM?

Rahul nodded and gave Shweta a small hug which Prakash saw from the door way.

Prakash: Who is this guy? How does he know my Shwetaji? Why is Shwetaji so interested in him.

Prakash and Neil started to feel jealous seeing their wives with other men who seemed clingy

Bebe: will some one tell me what's happening? Madam Madonna, Avni puttar how do you know Avinash and Rahul?

Avni: Avinash was my college bestie

Shweta: and Rahul was my childhood bestie

Bebe: Oh I see. Well namaste I am Harleen Khanna otherwise known as Bebe.

Rahul: Namaste Bebe, I am Rahul Kumar otherwise known as Shweta childhood friend

Avinash: and Namaste, I am Avinash Kumar otherwise known as Avni's bestie

Rahul: Prakash, I never knew that Shweta was your wife.

Prakash: I didn't know that she was your vest friend

Rahul: We lost contact right before college. But I always wished I would meet her again!

He then looked at Shweta who blushed while Prakash fumed!
Prakash murmured: This was the first time that Shweta blushed. Other times she's always busy talking to me or taunting me! Hmm what magic does he have?

Avinash: Me and Avni were besties throughout college. We were known as Avu and Avi.

Avni: yeah he was my partner in all types of activities. Karate

Neil smiles in mind: This baboon was hit by wifey and only I know how hard she hits

Avni continued: Kickboxing

Neil laughed in mind: This guy poor boy was brutally tortured

Avni: Oh and dancing!

Neil laughing in mind stopped: Hein?! Dancing? Since when did he hold my wife and carry her while dancing? Why is he given the right to put his hands on her waist!

Neil was getting jealous by the minute and was bursting like a balloon inside of him

Avinash: by the way Avni! You did one wrong thing. I proposed to you and this is how you repay me back, meeting me when you are married

Avni: You know I wasn't interested in marriage but it happened under circumstances

Neil felt hurt when she said "circumstances". He never knew that Avni regretted her marriage with him.

The whole evening passed by where Avni being engrosssed in talking to her started to realize that Neil was being sad rather than jealous

Avni: Hmm.. well tit for tat Mr. Khanna! You complained about my cooking and now look what you are suffering.

She proceeded to give him serve some food while he declined saying he will get it on his own

Avni noticed another feeling inside him.  She could tell she was hurt but wasn't sure.

After dinner, they said good byes and headed to their room.

In their bedroom, Neil laid on the bed with a cute pouty face. Avni looked at it and melted her completely. She knew that she was mad at him but once he put that face their, she couldn't stop him. She laid down beside him with her head on his chest. He however removed her head and turned the other side.

Neil saw this and started to get up.

Neil: Avni I will sleep on the couch. I know you must be uncomfortable

Avon frowned and pulled him on the bed and looked at him deeply.

Avni: Kya hua Neilu?Gussa hogaya kya?

Neil: Gusssa? Gussa my foot! Did you notice how that Avinash was clinging on to you like a pole. He was clinging on to my wifey as if she was Katrina Kaif. Baboon he is

Avni: Eh don't you dare say anything against my friend ok? He's my bestie and unlike you and Mitali.

Neil turned around: Kya? Me and Mitali? You think we cling to each other.

Avni: I have seen her cling to you. She be like "Oh Neil let me get that for you. Let me massage for you. Neil you have to try this bhindi that I made just for you!" she mimicked.

Neil started laughing seeing her mimicry while Avni fumed more. 

Avni: You think this a joke haan? 

She started hitting him with pillows while he attacked back. 

Avni: You know what Neil Khanna, you are sick! I can't believe that you would think this!

Neil: Why not? You are the one who said  our marriage happened under circumstances

Avni: What else do you want me to say? That I married you of cheat? You know Neil that I don't want to relieve the reason why I asked for marriage.

Recalling the reason made her teary while Neil hugged her.

Neil: It's ok. By the way, can I ask you a question wifey?

Avni hugging back nodded: Bolo

Neil: DOn't you have any female friends?

Hearing this made Avni arm dropped and she pulled out of the hug. She shook her head tearily while Neil started to wipe her tears. She however stopped him.

Avni: I never thought that you would be this possessive of me. I feel like I can't even have friends now. 

Neil: Avni it's not like that. It was a mere thought. I saw Ali then I saw Avinash so that's why I asked.

Avni: You know Neil, I didn't have many friends at all. I only had Avinash as my bestie really and the others who I thought were my friends never contacted me after college and always tormented me about stuff.

Neil: Why didn't you tell me all this?

Avni: because I still feel damn insecure of myself. People made fun of me for playing sports and not able to cook. I only had one friend that was a girl. Kia but she left for london three years ago. She was a childhood friend who I kept in contact with.

Neil: I am sorry Avni! I shouldn't have said anything like that.

Avni: You say a lot of things you don't mean. But it's ok, I'm used to this. Anyway I think I am going to go sleep with bebe. My head hurts and she gives the best massages. And it return I will give her a leg massage.

Avni left while Neil cursed himself becoming frustrated.

Neil: God Neil, you are such an ass. I need to fix this.

The next morning which was a Saturday, everyone was home. Neil was gone somewhere which made Avni curious. However a ring broke her trail of thoughts.

Bebe: Go see the door putter.

She opened the door and became shocked at who she saw.  

At the door was Kia her long lost bestie

Avni eyes with tears: KIA!

the two bestie hugged each other as if it was the last time they were going to go see each other.

Avni: How did you come here?

Kia: Your hubby told me that you were missing me and I needed to send you a invitation to my wedding!

Avni: Omg you are getting married! But it says you are getting married in Malaysia

Neil: That's why we are headed to Malaysia for two whole weeks wifey!

Avni: Sachi!

Kia: Muchi!

I am going to write a few shots on this, so I need someone to make me a cover called the Vacation Diaries

Does anyone volunteer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 1.1K 8
Neil spends quite a lot of time in busses, he has somehow got hold of a seat and ever since then, it's his 'go-to seat'. That only lasts until a cert...
36.9K 3.2K 21
Hi this was originally an OS but I changed to a SS
86.5K 8.7K 39
Avneil dark story ❤❤
396K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil