† chlorine-The Society

By boyyeetsworld

⚚ [who we were yesterday, we are different now] [i dyed my hair with chlorine when i was 7] [its like, like... More

𝘼 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝙇𝘿...
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴
forget
dance
back
together
monster
unknown
responsible
innocent
guilty
alone
forever
decision
killers
rotten
quiet
planet
holiday
lead
chaos
punished
happens

posioned

1.6K 32 0
By boyyeetsworld

CHAPTER twentythree

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Poison
part1
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

it's like the food was
posioned
⚚⚚⚚

about ten minuted later Blue was still laying on the bathroom floor with her head on Grizz's shoulder when Will came into the room.

"Allie and Erika are sick too."

Grizz looked over at him.

"what?"

then Gordie rushed in on the phone with more news.

"Marnie's puking."

"I'm gonna be sick again." Bleu muttered as she leaned over the toilet again.

Will looked over at Gordie.

"tell them to get people to the clinic." Grizz said as Bleu stopped puking.

she looked over at him and brushed the matted down hair out of her face.

"Bleu we're gonna take you to the clinic."

Bleu continued to hold her stomach as Grizz picked her and transferred her to the car.

Grizz set Bleu down in a hospital bed as Bean ran around handing out bottles filled with pink liquids.

Helena and Luke came into building with their arms around and a girl who was puking into a bucket. more people filled the beds. Kelly and Bean ran around trying to keep people hydrated and awake.

Grizz tried to give Bleu some of the liquid but she just puked it up again.

"Kelly, she won't keep it down."

"I don't know what else to do." Kelly said in a panic.

"can you put it in an IV?"

"are you fucking kidding? of course, I can't!" Kelly ran to Gordie was sitting at the counter reading a book about IV's.

"we are so not prepared for this."

Gordie was opening and slamming cabinet looking for supplies to put an IV in.

"help! help!" Campbell yelled holding a passed out Elle in his arms

Bleu lifted her head and saw the scene.

"Elle?" she said as she tried to get up.

"no. no, Bleu. you have to stay here." Grizz said pulling her back into the bed.

"no." Bleu said as she turned back to Grizz.

Grizz pushes Bleu's shoulders down, trying to keep her in bed.

Bleu looked up and Grizz when she heard Elle screaming. Kelly must have put an unwanted IV in because Elle was yelling.

"take it out! I don't want it! take it out!"

as Bleu struggled to get out of Grizz hold but she eventually passed out from exhaustion. the world went black and everything became simple again. when she woke up an IV was in her arm and Grizz was sitting in the same spot. she slowly opened her eyes and looked over.

"can I get you something to eat?" Grizz asked letting go of Bleu's hand.

"no." Bleu opened her eyes fully. "not yet."

Bleu sighed and closed her eyes again.

"I really thought I was gonna die." Bleu said as she looked over at Kelly who was helping Becca.

"yeah?" Grizz said grabbing Bleu's hand. "you also thought you were gonna die when yous sprained your ankle playing dodge ball, freshman year. you were always a terrible patient."

Bleu looked over at him and smiled. "like your any better."

"I am, I'm stoic and tough."

"sure, you're tough, but you're not stoic." Bleu laughed. "do you remember the last time you had a cold you bitched so much you gave it to me. your complaining gave it to me."

"that's not true."

"It is. It is. the germs, they just wafted out of you every time you complained." Bleu said as she laughed.

"It was a really bad cold." Grizz defended as he brushed Bleu's hair out of her face.

"sure."

"It was a terrible cold. you have no sympathy." he said as he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead.

Bleu looked up at Grizz and laughed as she grabbed his hand. Bleu's laughing was interrupted by Will walking over to her bed.

"how's Allie?" Bleu asked.

"better. uh, she said she wanted to, uh, die." Will said hesitantly.

Bleu looked over at him.

"but she's okay?" Grizz asked.

"yeah, yeah. she's fine. already giving people orders. Gordie and Kelly are trying to figure out what happened."

"o-okay." Bleu said. "uh, tell them I'll check in when Grizz lets me get out of this stupid bed."

As soon as Will left Bleu looked over at Grizz.

"I need to see Elle."

~~~

"you checked out food to cook at home." Grizz asked Elle who was leaning against the counter in her kitchen. "what did you bring?"

"just a pumpkin pie." she said looking at Bleu.

"you make it yourself?' Grizz asked.

Elle nodded her head.

"Campbell didn't help you?" Luke asked

"no." Elle looked at Bleu. "just, uh, Bleu. she and Grizz came here for dinner."

Luke looked at Bleu. she shook her head.

Luke continued to ask questions as Grizz opened the cabinet under the sink. Campbell continued to object to the guard being in his house. Campbell looked over at Elle. he knew.

"I tasted the filling." he spat out. "it was great."

~~~

"you should have told me." Grizz said as he walked into Bleu's room.

"what?" she asked looking up at him.

"you and Elle. you poisoned the pie."

"Grizz..."

"no, Bleu, you don't understand you should have told me."

"Grizz, listen. it was meant for Campbell."

"are you kidding me?" Grizz said in disbelief. "you were going to poison and kill your brother?"

"Grizz, you don't understand."

"no, I definitely understand, Bleu." Grizz started before walking out of the room.

Bleu walked up to the church with Grizz a few feet in front of her. she was stopped by Lexi. Lexi stood infront of her.

"I need to talk to you." she looked at Bleu with scared eyes. "alone."

"Lexi? it's okay." Bleu turned to Grizz.
He may be mad at her but it was still his responsibility to protect her. "It's okay. Go."

Bleu turned back to Lexi as Grizz walked inside.

"do you know what they did?"

"who?"

"Jason and Clark." Lexi responded as she crossed her hands over her chest. "In that fucking wine cellar?"

"what?" Bleu said.

Bleu wasn't aware of the choice to hold Lexi in the wine cellar and ask her questions.

"they held me in the dark for hours, asked me questions." Bleu looked at her confused.

"that doesn't sound bad."

"that's not it." Lexi said. "no, I got my period and they made me change in front of them."

"I'm so sorry that happened to you." Bleu said not understanding why Lexi was so shaken up.

"what are you gonna do about it?" Lexi asked.

"nothing." Bleu shrugged her shoulders.

"they humiliated me. it was basically torture, Bleu."

Bleu looked down. "look, Lexi, sitting in the front row watching you take shots at Allie and I during your stupid little improv show. that was torture. you may have been humiliated but it was in private without a crowd of people staring a hole in the back of your head. so no I won't do anything."

Bleu walked away from Lexi and walked into the church. she took a deep breath and stood in front of everyone.

"okay, so Gordie and I believe that what made everyone sick last night was poison."

Gwen stood up in the front row.

"how do we know it was poison?" she asked.

"we don't, but our best guess is poison. since we have ruled out any other possibilities, we don't want to take any chances."

"yeah, no shit. but what the fuck are we going to do about it now?" Gwen asked.

"from now on no food cooked at home allowed in any of the common areas. the safest place to eat is the cafeteria." Bleu shrugged her shoulders. "we're just trying to keep people safe without changing the way we live too much."

"one more thing," Allie said stepping up next to Bleu. "I know we have asked a lot of you in the past few months. and I think that the person making these rules and telling you to grow your own food, soon. should be given authority by you. democracy means having elections."

Bleu looked over at Allie confused.

"what?" she whispered to Allie in confusion.

"I think we should have a vote. A mayor and four council members. anyone who wants to can run. there will be an election in three weeks."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

ahaha guys we have reached the end. the next few chapters will be leading up to the last and finale chapter. I hope you guys had enjoyed this story as much as I hvae enjoyed writing it.

ML :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.9K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
1.2K 37 13
THIS IS THE SOCIETY FANFICTION! ----------------------------------------------- GRIZZ X APRIL LUKE X DAWN WILL X ROSE ...
66.4K 3K 13
ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪx ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴄᴏʟᴅ...
82.1K 1.8K 15
{COMPLETED - 26/6/19} Diana Walker and the rest of her peers at West Ham head off on an extended camping trip but a storm forces them all to come hom...