Pirate Queen~ ATEEZ

By pinkhazeeee

He saw you. He was intrigued by you. He wanted you. More

Intro
The meeting
I'm The King
Hello
Don't lie to me
Will you?
Hate?
Trust?
Sweep it Under the Rug
Chae Ae-Ra
Fullsun
The Great Betrayal
Rekindle
Old times
If You Really
Affliction
Team Up
Not an update:
Masquerade
Princess
Shamless plug
Off my chest
Home
Devil in Disguise
Hazy
Graveyard
Foe
Blood is Thicker
Revelations and needed Vacations
BOOK TRAILER!!!!
How it ends.

Dragon Queen

4.8K 141 17
By pinkhazeeee

The next day

The next morning came swiftly, I woke up around the time I always do but this time I couldn't get out of bed. It wasn't long until I noticed a pair of arms wrapped my waist.

I turned around to face a sleeping Hongjoong. I stayed there staring at his defined features every groove, scar, and scratch.

"Staring isn't nice princess." Hongjoong whispered his morning voice raspy and quiet. "It's not staring it's called admiring." I said as a matter of factly.

"Either way it's creepy, but can we sleep in today." He asked pulling me back into his embrace. "No I have to make breakfast for everyone and then explain everything to them, they deserve to know the truth."

As if he automatically understood he nodded his head and let me go. I made my way to the bathroom so I could do my morning routine and get dressed.

After I walked into the kitchen to grab ingredients for pancakes. Just as I was done with the last one I hear Jongho yell "Y/n I missed your cooking the others are ass!"

"Aww I missed cooking especially for you Jongho." He immediately took his seat at the table ready to be served. The rest of the members gave me dirty looks as they followed in behind Jongho.

I followed and before I could break the silence Wooyoung did. "Y/n would you like to explain how the hell you're an ACE?" Irritation present in his tone.

I took a deep break and made my way to the head of the table where I could be seen by everyone and rolled up my pajama leg.

The look of surprise spread across everyone's face but before anyone else could speak up I did. "Before you say anything let me explain. This dragon tattoo belongs to a now disbanded mafia called the Golden Dragons they belonged to mother. They were supposed to go to me when I was ready but my mother was murdered before she taught me how to take over. Also I am not Yunho's real sister but he's still my baby and I will murder anyone who tries to hurt him. Now I will take your questions."

No one raised their hands and it was silent for a while and then someone spoke up. "Y/n is an absolute badass." The sudden and utter hilarious outburst came from none other than the most quiet among the bunch Yeosang.

"Thank you Yeosang and I'm sorry for keeping it from you guys I just didn't really think I was going to be a part of this group, or even be living here. I'm just thankful you aren't holding it against me and if you still don't trust me I understand but I will prove myself to you."

"Won't be necessary but I would still like to do a background check so please what is your real name?" "SEONGHWA!" The other members said in unison scolding the eldest member. "What I just want to see if her story checks out."

"Understandable my real name is Chae y/n."

——————————
"You're Chae y/n!?" Eui asked as she walked into the dining room. "Wait can I see your tattoo? I just wanna see if you're telling the truth." Dae asked very upfront.

I nodded my head and lifted up my pajama leg once again to show the dragon tattoo that covered my thigh. Every single one of them was left speechless...... Yet again.

They all told me what a 'legend pair' me and my mom were. There's not much you could say to that.... except maybe a thank you?

I wanted to change the subject so I wouldn't cry anymore than I already have. "Are we going to be doing anymore training?" I asked with hopefulness in my tone. "I don't think that's really needed y/n if anything you should be training us." Wooyoung said in a matter or factly manner.

"Anything to stop talking about this. Who's first?" Everyone fell silent and looked around seeing who would volunteer. "Ok, that's it everyone up and in a line."

They did so without hesitation. "I'm going to pick randomly but turning around and standing in front of someone got it?" Everyone nodded their heads and silently prayed that it wouldn't be them. "Last chance any volunteers?"

*crickets*

"Ok we'll do it the hard way." I slowly turned around and gave everyone the opportunity to shuffle around and move their placing. I counted to 20 and began moving to my left then my right and so on for about one minute just to tease them. But then I stopped.

"Wooyoungie you ready?" Amusement present in my tone. "Again I already got my ass beat once by y/n please not again I beg of you." Sympathy was no were to be found in the room it was quite funny.

"Sorry bud but it's all you today." Yeosang said trying not to muster a laugh. "Actually how about I train two people to make it go faster? Wooyoung why don't you pick who we should bring along."

"FINALLY alright all of you must pay but today is your lucky day Yeosang." Yeosang was so stunned he couldn't even let out a protest.

I actually began to feel bad for them so I decided that I was going to go easy on them. And by easy on them I meant I was going to take them out and save them the torture but they didn't know that.

"Come on boys lets go." I grabbed my hoodie and keys and made my way out of the door with the two. We were driving for about 10 minutes before Wooyoung spoke. "Noona where are we going I thought we were training."

"No I wouldn't do that to you guys so instead I'm going to take you to eat. So what would you like." Finally it was like a weight had been lifted from their shoulders and they seemed so relaxed it was entertaining.

"Ahhhh noona what about that new pizza place that opened up." Yeosang said enthusiastically. "I could do pizza let's go."

Things went smoothly we got to know each other better and I felt as if they were my younger brothers. Hanging out with them was actually very fun and it was refreshing to feel normal again.

Time skip
(Back at home)

It was around 7pm when we made it home Yeosang and Wooyoung busted through the front door still excited from today's events.

After leaving my shoes in the mud room and walking to the living room I was greeted by a smiling Hongjoong. "How was 'training'" he asked makes air quotes around the word training.

I gave him a confused look and he seemed to notice and whispered to me "the boys told me you took them out to eat." "Ahhh they just can't keep a secret I'll be right back." And with that I took off after the two so they wouldn't spread around the secret.

"Wahhh y/n noona is so much fun instead of taking us to train she took us to eat it was so much fun."

"WOOYOUNG!!! You weren't supposed to tell them next time I'll take you to train for real." "No please I'm sorry I don't want to die please."

"Too late I've made up my mind." And with that I exited the living room and made my way upstairs to shower. I finished up my nightly routine and went to lay down in bed and hopefully go to sleep.

Just as I was about to let the darkness consume me I felt a dip in the bed and arms wrap around me. "Noona."

"Yeah Yunnie?" "I'm really sorry about everything that you've been through but why didn't you tell me sooner what happened?" Hurt present in the tone he used.

"Yunho I know you'll always be there for me but I didn't see a point in burdening anyone else with my problems. And no matter what you'll always be my brother blood or not, hell I practically raised you and you're everything I've got."

"I know noona but I'm just really sorry." His voice was weak and almost broken it tore my heart out. "It's not your fault and if anything I'm sorry for not telling you I love you Yunho."

"I love you too noona." "I know now let's go to sleep."

Yunho has always been the soft type he's always been empathetic and open to everything. But whenever he's upset he gets really upset. It hurts me to see him like that it doesn't happen often but whenever it does it tears me apart.

We often used to have 'sleepovers' just to make him feel better and it was the best we had so much fun together. His faint snores behind me reminded me of them and it made my heart smile.

After about 10 minutes of me reminiscing of all the great times with my little brother drowsiness washed over me like a tidal wave, and everything seemed right.

~~~~to be continued~~~~

[unedited]
A/N
IM BACK!!!!! Hey guys I'm not dead sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while. I've been traveling a lot for vacation and if we're being honest I didn't know how to continue it. The story will get better I promise I have big plans but until then enjoy the boring chapter.
Also you're feedback helps a lot. And I'll be back soon!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 214 16
It all started when I fell in love with him. We started dating and were happy until he confessed that he was in love with me and someone else. I was...
18.5K 640 30
Seonghwa has a history of being attracted to the toxic bad boy types. But that was the old Seonghwa, now he has moved on. He was trying to find bette...
147K 2.1K 72
just reactions and preferences πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ requests : open !!!
298K 12.8K 61
"I like me better when I'm in you." "It's with you." "Nah."