𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘈𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦...

De acronychalwriter

and even after all this time you're still my always •oc x oc •book based | au •gof-dh ©2020 acronychalwriter Mai multe

-goblet of fire-
[Prologue]
[Cast]
[0]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
-order of the phoenix-
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[45]
[46]
[47]
-halfblood prince-
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
-deathly hallows-
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[Epilogue]
[Author's note]
[Bonus chapter #1]

[44]

2.4K 74 1
De acronychalwriter

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Forbidden Forest-Thestrals-Flying-Ministry of Magic-Department of Mysteries.

Sara couldn't believe she flew all the way to London on a creature that only four of them could see.

Sara made sure Nico didn't fall off the back of the creature so she was in front, her grip tight around the Thestral's neck.

And then the little vandalized telephone box were they almost didn't fit. Harry then led them trough the Atrium and Sara couldn't help but look around with interest, the golden fountain begin the most interesting thing.

She couldn't study it more as they struggled to fit in a lift yet again and it began going down.

'Department of Mysteries.'

They stepped out into the corridor where nothing was moving out but the nearest torches, flickering in the rush of air from the lift.

A plain black door stood in front of them.

'OK, listen,' said Harry, stopping within six feet of the door. 'Maybe a couple of people should stay here as a lookout, and- '

'And how're we going to let you know something's coming?' asked Ginny, her eyebrows raised. 'You could be miles away.'

'We're not going to leave you alone!' Sara exclaimed and Nico jumped next to her.

'We're coming with you, Harry,' said Neville.

'Let's get on with it,' said Ron firmly.

Harry opened the door and led them through it. Sara had her wand out within seconds, knowing that what they were doing was either going to get them killed or they would be lucky and escape with Sirius in time.

The place was high as a church and full of nothing but towering shelves covered in small, dusty glass orbs. They glimmered dully in the light issuing from more candle-brackets set at intervals along the shelves; their flames were burning blue. The room was very cold.

'You said it was row ninety-seven,' whispered Hermione.

'Yeah,' breathed Harry.

'We need to go right, I think,' whispered Sara, squinting to the next row. 'Yes that's fifty-four.'

'Keep your wands ready,' Harry said softly.
They crept forward, glancing behind them as they went on down the long alleys of shelves, the further ends of which were in near-total darkness. Tiny, yellowing labels had been stuck beneath each glass orb on the shelves. Some of them had a weird, liquid glow; others were as dull and dark within as blown light bulbs.
They passed row eighty-four, eighty-five...

'Ninety-seven!' whispered Hermione.

They stood grouped around the end of the row, gazing down the alley beside it. There was nobody there.

'He's right down at the end,' said Harry. 'You can't see properly from here.'

And he led them between the towering rows of glass balls, some of which glowed softly as they passed.

'Harry?' said Hermione.

'What?' he snarled.

'I . . . I don't think Sirius is here.'

Sara was staring after her brother's figure who was desperately trying to find Sirius, but now she knew, it was all a trick and they screwed up pretty bad.

'Harry?' Ron called.

'What?'

'Have you seen this?' said Ron.

'What?' Harry repeated glumly.

'It's - it's got your name on,' said Ron.

Ron was pointing at one of the small glass spheres that glowed with a dull inner light, though it was very dusty and appeared not to have been touched for many years.

'My name?' said Harry blankly.

Harry took the dusty glass ball of the shelf and Sara managed to read over his shoulder that it was about her brother and Voldemort.

'What is it?' Ron asked, sounding unnerved. 'What's your name doing down here?'

'None of the rest of us are here.' Nico said, sounding perplexed.

And then, from right behind them, a drawling voice spoke.

'Very good, Potter. Now turn around, nice and slowly, and give that to me.'

Black shapes were emerging out of thin air all around them, blocking their way left and right; eyes glinted through slits in hoods, a dozen lit wand tips were pointing directly at their hearts; Ginny gave a gasp of horror.

'To me, Potter,' repeated the drawling voice of Lucius Malfoy as he held out his hand, palm up.

'Where's Sirius?' Harry said.

Several of the Death Eaters laughed; a harsh female voice from the midst of the shadowy figures to Sara's right said triumphantly, 'The Dark Lord always knows!'

'Always,' echoed Malfoy softly. 'Now, give me the prophecy, Potter.'

'I want to know where Sirius is!'

'I want to know where Sirius is!' mimicked the woman to his left.

She and her fellow Death Eaters had closed in so that they were mere feet away from Sara and the others, the light from their wands dazzling her eyes.

'Don't do anything,' Harry muttered. 'Not yet - '

The woman who had mimicked him let out a raucous scream of laughter.

'You hear him? You hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks of fighting us!'

'Oh, you don't know Potter as I do, Bellatrix,' said Malfoy softly. 'He has a great weakness for heroics; the Dark Lord understands this about him. Now give me the prophecy, Potter.'

'I know Sirius is here,' said Harry and Sara felt the panic rising not only in her chest, but Harry's too. 'I know you've got him!'

More of the Death Eaters laughed, though the woman laughed loudest of all.

'It's time you learned the difference between life and dreams, Potter,' said Malfoy. 'Now give me the prophecy, or we start using wands.'

'Go on, then,' said Harry, raising his own wand to chest height.

Sara and the others raised their wands too; she made sure to aim for the space between the eyes of one of the Death Eaters. And in that moment she didn't feel scared for herself, but for the 7 other people that were around her, people who she cared for, her friends, her brother and her boyfriend. She felt her blood hotter than ever, determination probably visible on her face.

As Harry continued his very nice chat with the fellow Death Eaters, he sent a message via Hermione that they would smash shelves and run at his signal.

Nico's grip around Sara's hand tightened instantly, and it was reassuring, certainly different from the way Draco's felt which she was really sure left another handprint.

'NOW!' yelled Harry and Sara quickly snapped out of her daze.

Six different voices behind her and herself bellowed:'REDUCTO!'

Seven curses flew in five different directions and the shelves opposite them exploded as they hit; the towering structure swayed as a hundred glass spheres burst apart, pearly-white figures unfurled into the air and floated there, their voices echoing from who knew what long-dead past amid the torrent of crashing glass and splintered wood now raining down upon the floor - '

'RUN!' Harry yelled, as the shelves swayed precariously and more glass spheres began to fall from above.

Sara made Nico and herself invisible and they started to run after the others, shelves falling behind them. At some point they lost sight of their friends and Nico had to drag Sara to the first room he had seen.

'I think the fun just began,' Sara breathed out just as they closed the door behind them and found themselves into a circular room with an archway into the middle.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.6K 569 19
"You Loved Me During My Darkest Time."
2.8K 130 13
"𝐌-𝐀-𝐌-𝐀-𝐁-𝐎-𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘" ━━━━ ━━━━ "have i ever told you that you were beautiful?" "a million times, leo." 𝒉𝒆...
79.5K 2.4K 32
you drew stars around my scars. © fragilehaze
16.7K 263 18
Just some Wolfstar Drabbles