Radha

By APChau

Once upon a time there was a beautiful woman lived in a beautiful village. she was known for her beauty , i... More

chapter 1: introduction of radha
Chapter 2: Rejection
chapter :3- The Begaining
Chapter 4: unforgettable encounter
chapter 5: A Beautiful surprise
CHAPTER 6: A Drop of Water
some beautiful sceneris of vrindavan
chapter 8: Friendship
😊😊😊😊😊😊
chapter 9- dark planning
chapter 10: nightmare
chapter 11: Torture
chapter 12: I want to die
chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Moments
chapter 15: Surprise
Chapter 16: Her unknown saviour
Chapter 17: The stranger
Chapter 18: Dreams
Questions & Answers
Announcement
Chapter 19: Shades
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 20: Flashbacks
Chapter 21: Truth
Announcement
Chapter 22 : πŸ’“ Fruit ( part I) πŸ’“
Chapter 23: πŸ’“ ( Part II )πŸ’“
CHAPTER 24: A BLOOD NIGHT
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 25 : Circles within Circles
CHAPTER 26 : The Deal
CHAPTER 27 : Warmth
Chapter 28: Belongs to him
Chapter 29 : After Rain
Chapter 30: Garland of Sorrow
Chapter 31: Garland Of Sorrow part II
Chapter 32: A life inside of her
Announcement
Chapter 32 : King and Queen
ANNOUNCEMENT
announcement

Chapter 7: first step

718 108 1
By APChau

Warning :un edited

It was a beautiful morning. Every one was busy with there work. So Krishna, he was sitting under a mango tree which was surrounded by beautiful flowers tree with his as usual charming posture. He was playing his beautiful flute which was made by gold,  he was expertise with this art. The music was so pleasing that even birds were forget to chirping . It was heaven for every living organisms. As he slowly started to increase it's melodious tune it turned the place into something fantasy like dream. After all he is king of charm. While he was busy with his art,  balram was came there. 

Balram was elder brother of Krishna,  with his fair muscular body and hight,  dark hair & black glistening eyes he was a another charm. He was totally opposite of Krishna,  unlike his naughty play full  mysterious mischievous brother , he was man of words, serious & obedient.

" dear brother,  what are you doing here ? Wait are you trying to seduce another girl "- balram teased.

" yes. Doing my dutey. I promise maa to give her some comfort? "- Krishna speak with full of mischievousness in his voice.

" how? "- balram lit his eyebrows with full of amusement .

" giving her a daughter in law "- Kristina innocently said.

After hearing him Balram  suddenly burst out with laughing .

" Krishna u are such flirt"- balram manged to speak after controlling himself.

" it's a social service brother.  They want me so I simply give them what they want.  Besides you know the fact that I  admire there beauty so much., "- Krishna said with a flirtatious tone.

" I don't know. But you are really desperate brother. "- balram taunt him.

" everything is fair in love and war "- Krishna replied.

" but love is blind  "- balram mocked him

" yes cause when you fall in love with true heart it's become your only salvation. "- Krishna replied with a serious tone this time.

" speak like my brother already in love with someone? "-  balram was curious.

" yes "- Krishna replied with a deep tone.

" who is she "- balram amused.

" my would be wife "- Krishna replied.

" Name "- balram asked eagerly. He just wants to know the name who changed his brother's mind,  his flirtatious mind .

"  I can't tell you now but I'll tell you first at right time "- Krishna replied with a serious tone. As he knew that it was not perfect situation for his confession. He can't repeat his past. Losing someone whom you love was feel like burning in hell. & He was familiar with the feeling. a drop of tear falls his eyes suddenly.

Balram was his brother,  he knows what happened to with him in past.  The incident completely changed him.  As he aware about the fact that his brother was mischievous but had good heart and compassion.
After Observing Krishna's condition. Balram decided to advice him, hoping it will help him with his struggles.

" relax brother. I don't mean to hurt you.  But please don't break her heart.  If you truly loved her,  promise me with one thing that you never leave her "- balram said with a worried expression.

" never "- Krishna softly whispered.

" now come,  maa want to see you "- balram tried to change the topic.

" why?"- Krishna smiled.

" I don't know but it's important "- balram tried to hide something.

Krishna was paused for a moment. He knows his mother is not a simple person,  she had something which he doesn't know at all.

" OK. "- Krishna replied .

" OK.  Then shall we "- balram offered.

"yes brother "- Krishna laught loudly.

At Radha's house

Radha was sitting in front of mirror. Dressing herself for her husband, recalling memories of past night .she was happy after years of struggles she was finally being abled to get her husband's love.  Her mind continusly played the scene which she spends with her husband. It was good so good for her. She totally amused by the fact that her husband was so good at that art . A chuckled escaped from her mouth. She wondered how ayan know all of this, means pleasing a woman,  it was opposite of his nature.   

" husband you are such magician "- radha speaking in her mind.

" if you want I can repeat it. "

a shiver ran down her spine,  turning her head radha saw ayan was standing behind her. Radha was shocked .

" if I knew that you have such delicious taste I never waited for such long "- ayan mischievously licked his lips while his eyes scanning her every curves.

Observing her husband's desire radha blushed hardly. She felt so much shyness & embrassment at the time that she simply buried her red tomato face on his chest.

Observing radha s embrassment ayan chuckled. He place a soft kiss on her forehead& caged her in his deep hug.

After relaxing for somemoments he freed her & place his plam on her shoulder

" radha I love you.  I hope you will give me another chance to please you again. after having you am completed "-  ayan said softly .

" l love you too my dear husband.  Am yours & I want to be with you forever "- radha place a kiss on his cheek & hugged her husband.

" radha "- ayan whisper in her ear softly. While caressing her back.

" mmmm "- radha purred.

" yashoda ji & Nada ji will leave with us. So I want that you will properly greet them"- ayan said deeply.

After hearing there names with a jolt radha removed her arms around his husband . She was shocked by the news.

" why "- radha manged to asked.

" for there safety.  Besides you will find a new friend "- ayan mocked.

" whom? "- radha was confused & amused at the same time due to her husband's strange suggestion.

" Krishna "

Radha frozed.  The name was a nightmare for her,  gives her chills, she thought.

" he was not my friend.  Besides am a married woman. It's forbidden for me to friendship with some other male "- radha softly denied.

" radha you are too innocent.  He is like my brother. I know you will do with him fine. Don't you? "- ayan try to comfort her. After all it's was his only hope. He knows that radha will never reject  or dissapointed him. After all she is a shivering and obedient doe wife. Ayan mentally laughed.

Paused for a moment radha finally opened her mouth. She looked her husband face while tried to find out his plan.

" why you expect me to doing this? "- radha demand.

" because they will be our guest "- ayan replied with an authoritive tone.

After hearing from her husband radha simply could not digested the fact that her husband wanted to did something which was improper for her. As she knows that her husband was not so bold or open minded person. For first time she had doubt about her husband purpose.   she felt something wrong with him like he was something else. Her husband never asked or forced her to did something like that . The whole situation was different for her including last night. So she decided to find out the truth. 

" I will greet them "- radha softly replied.

Ayans lips curved  in to a smile.  As he knew he was so closed to his plan.

" but.. "-

" but ...what ,.?- ayan replied

" I don't want his friendship "- radha answered leaving ayan speechless & left the room.

Ayan was completely shocked,  it was unexpected for him. Radha never reject him then why now,  did she found out the truth or something else,  many unanswered questions and self doubts clouded his mind. He had to do something otherwise it would finished him. Radha was his only salvation, he simply could not slipped the opportunity. So he decided to do something wicked which will force her to do what he want. 

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
3.4K 335 10
Stella series : Book 1 What was your reaction , when you are punished for those mistakes you had never made. What if you meet someone who is Cold hea...
21.6K 1.1K 48
This new sensual feeling made him excited like a horse that was aggressively running to win the race. He was still consumed by the alcohol, the rain...