Girl with a hidden secret. Ad...

Από PCassy3939

(Y/N) is a normal girl but she has a secret. She is the newest member of the famous superhero group in Paris... Περισσότερα

Akuma fight
New school.
New friends.
Helping out someone.
Finally the end of the day.
What the hell are you!
Theres something about her.
Lets do this.
Who was she.
New day new.... i dont wanna go.
What are you doing here?
A new attack already!
A surprise run in.
All charged up.
Night talks.
Welcome to my place.
Lovely walk for the first day off from school.
Late night run.
I dont like her.
Im so sorry.
Writing and drawing at the cafe.
Akuma attack
Chat what are you doing here?
Well we need to talk things out now.
Master Fu.
Imma punch her.
Photos.
School is attacked.
School is attacked part 2.
Waking up at home.
Sleep over time.
Truth or Dare.
New day new akuma new lady to meet.
Calm down please.
Fu I dont know what to do.
Being distant.
It cant be.
Unlikely visit.
I need to see her.
Ladybug apoligises.
Master fu am I correct.
Meeting a new superhero.
What is going on?
Too Many Questions.
Princess.
Photo shoot.
So I know the team.
Remembering
Getting measurements.
Quick omg moment.

Morning of photo day.

2K 69 4
Από PCassy3939

It's been a few weeks since Gramps has given me the mission and I am no where close to working out who they are. It seems that either they don't go to school or whoever they are can just hide it really well.
(I flipping hate this. At least I'm not thrown into this world and had to work out how I needed to get out of this world..... that would probably be easier then working out who the hell the superhero's are.)
"(Y/n) are you ok?"
I turned to look at where the voice came from to see Adrien standing there.
"Oh yeah I'm fine. Working out the next big story. What about you? How's the photoshoots been? You have been doing more recently."
"My father has a new design that's meant to release in a week so he has been scheduling more for me to do."
"That sucks. If need be we can cancel plans of you having dinner with us."
"No no no. I will not cancel, I would love to have company while I ate dinner."
While we were talking the others came up and joined in.
"Hey (y/n). I wanted to know if you would like to join me and Marinette with sleeping over Saturday night?"
"Uh sure I would love to." I said
"Ok good cause Mari thought you would say no."
"I didn't think that Alya."
"She did."
(Well there goes hanging out with Adrien as Chat. But I know he will understand since he does need to rest and with the photoshoots he wouldn't have a lot of time. Besides I need to cross these guys off the list if they could be Red or Foxy. Probably should only focus on Red since I haven't met Shell or Foxy.)
"Hello. Earth to (y/n)?" Nino said bringing me back out of my thoughts.
"Oh yes. Sorry lost in thought."
"You've been doing that a lot for like the past month." Alya said.
"She is working on the newest story of hers." Adrien said
"Yeah. Don't know where I'm gonna start with it." I said hoping they didn't see through it.
"That's cool." Marinette said smiling.
"Let's hurry up and get to class. We do have school photos today." Nino said
(This won't end so well. I can feel Chloé will try and do something. I'm so glad she isn't a hero anymore.)
We all headed to class and I was ready for some snarky comment.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

22K 270 8
y/n is a famous singer that has just moved to Paris and got the special wolf miraculous from an old man that he helped I DO NOT own anything except t...
20K 386 7
y/n is the guardian of the wolf miraculous she used to live in America with her kwami Amou but when it says there's danger in Paris y/n has to move t...
76 1 13
~Miraculous Ladybug~ I'm just your average, smart, teen girl living in Paris, France. I go to high school with a bunch of idiots and don't have many...
332K 14.5K 41
Bitten by a radioactive spider and playing superhero back in California was fine, but in Paris? This one is going to be a doozy. With avoiding two su...