I Breathe You In With Smoke(P...

Af ParanoidNaivety

WARNING : THIS STORY MOVES QUICKLY. I AM TIRED OF READING COMMENTS FROM MULTIPLE PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE... Mere

Ready for Warped?
Be Careful
King For A Day
One Hundred Sleepless Nights
Bulletproof Love
You're The Reason I Live
Caraphernelia
Broken Hearts
Rest In Peace, Ashton
The Funeral
The Wedding
New Story

Epilogue

14.1K 446 109
Af ParanoidNaivety

Vic's POV

We just finished our set for the Sleeping with Sirens tour. Juliet, Maddie and Carson are coming with us for the final shows. "Daddy!" Maddie yelled running into my arms. "Hey baby girl!" I smiled and hugged her gently. "Daddy!" Carson wabbled over to me. "Hey baby." I smiled again and gave him a nice small hug. "Hey darling." Juliet smiled walking slowly behind them. "Hey beautiful." I smiled and kissed her gently. "Ewww." The twins said behind us. I laughed gently. "You'll get like this one day!" I said and kissed their foreheads. "Uncle Tony, Uncle Jaime, Uncle Mike!" The twins screamed running into their arms. "Hey kiddos!" They all said in unison. I laughed and wrapped my arms around Juliet and her growing stomach. We're pregnant. Again. This time, with another boy. We're naming him Kellin Vincent. "How's my beautiful wife and son?" I asked kissing her neck. "Great. He's been eating a lot." She smiled gently and kissed my arm. 

"Well, well, well. Isn't it Mrs. Fuentes herself!" Kellin said from behind us. "Kellin!" Juliet screamed and hugged him tightly. "I missed you!" Kellin exclaimed and hugged her tightly. "I see my baby sister is now pregnant again. I want to see my niece and nephew!" Kellin said and let go of her. Carson and Maddie both ran up to him and hugged him. "You're such a great mother baby." I whispered and hugged her tightly. "You're a great father." She whispered back and kissed me gently.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.9K 113 11
Kellin Quinn has everything in his life he could ever want. He was dating his beautiful girlfriend, Katelynne, was in a famous band called Sleeping W...
212 2 13
What if Vic and Mike Fuentes had a sister? What if she falls for Sleeping with sirens lead singer Kellin? What would happen?
3.2K 44 54
Y/n Martin, Nick Martins younger sister has always been close with many of Nicks friends but especially Kellin. Nick, y/n and Kellin grow up together...
1.7K 66 12
This is the story of two very heterosexual emo band dudes, Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes. After a night on the town, a small incident happens, making...