Where Would I Be Without My B...

By TeeGraham

Boy meets girl, reality meets fantasy.. Unconditional love meets imperfect lovers. More

Gaia's Interlude
Scene 1: Rain On Me ☔️
Scene 2: Dear Momma 🙏🏾
Scene 3: Ready or Not 🏃🏾‍♀️
Scene 4: Ex-Factor 💔
Scene 5: C.R.E.A.M 🤑
Scene 6: Get It Together 💋
Scene 7: Emotions 🌌
Scene 8: Fallin' 💫
Scene 9: Where I'm From 🏠
Scene 10: You're Always On My Mind 🧠
Scene 11: Your Eyes 👁
Scene 12: How Does It Feel? 👅
Scene 13: Streets Is Watching 🤫
Scene 14: Dont Walk Away 🤚🏾
Scene 15: What More Can He Do 🌒

Chapter 16: Never Felt This Way 🥀

1.2K 37 8
By TeeGraham

He was slipping.

He was busy, drowning.. drowning in a ocean so deep, so wet... knee deep in some shit his dreams were made of. His dreams were in the palms of his hands as he stroked his way into the heart of the one he knew he didn't deserve. The one who fell into his lap and his heart all at the same damn time. He didn't deserve her but he had her and wasn't letting go.

But he was slipping... General of the fucking Murder Mafia was slipping.

His phone must have rang a million times last night yet not one fuck was given.. his attention was on pleasing the soul that owned his. He worked her middle all damn night like it was the first time all over again. She welcomed him in her warm center like he possessed her and he wanted to. He wanted to possess her, claim her and taint her so deeply that when she came to her senses and left, no other man was amount to how he made her feel. He didn't deserve her but he would make sure he was more than memorable. Every new position she twisted her body to appease him until she cried from both pleasure and pain. He adored every second of working the little freak right out of her.

Her every moan was his motivation. The beast in him fueled by her sultry screams and cries, her love faces and the way her body shook from a simple touch not even just a stroke. A woman had never reacted so fiercely underneath his fingertips.. he'd never wanted to please a woman so bad that it hurt him physically. Every vein in his body strained to appease her, he yearned for her pleasure.. would get down on his knees and pray for her treasures. His lust for her drove him mad as he dove into her like his life depended on it.
And sadly it did. She was his lifeline.. keeping him afloat way more than anyone else in the evil ass world.

His focus was gone. The streets he called his own where several thoughts away. Gaia Alena Crater being the first,  the second being the thought of sliding inside of her the first moment he could, the third being her safety. His first priority had jumped to the fucking fourth place in a matter of two days since he had her in his home.

Caution was a thing of the past.. warning lights continuously went off like sirens in the night but he ignored it all. He would forever ignore them all because she was her.. Gaia Alena -fucking Carter. The most beautiful women he had ever laid eyes on.. the woman he knew he would die for after one glance. The world was quiet as fuck for him and the only thing he could hear was her.

He pulled at the hair on his head roughly, frustrated as hell. As he watched from a distance as the police continued to raid his shit.. continually retrieving kilo after kilo of coke from the warehouse. Bodies were being bagged like it was trash day, so many niggas who had worked for him for years; toes were being tagged like they were animals on the side of the road: unloved and unneeded.
This attack was so blatant and vicious that Emerald PD had no choice but to do their jobs despite the fact that everyone from the commander in chief to the newest rookie beat cop was on the Murder Mafia's pay roll. A police academy graduate hadn't did shit until he was as approached by the Murder Mafia and accepted his first check. A wanna be cop that couldn't be bought couldn't operate within Emerald City; that was law with absolutely no exceptions.

"Fuck." He ruffed out, unable to believe the sight before him. His team was the untouchable. He could count on one hand how many niggas actually knew about all of the spots, plural that had been hit over the course of the last twelve hours. Multiple stash houses and traps had been hit all over the city, leaving all the money and drugs behind as they burnt shit to a crisp and leaving a trail of bodies in the dusk.
The untouchable had been touched and no one had answers for it. He couldn't even lie and say his ear had been as close to the ground as it should've been. Slim had been half ass doing his job without no regrets. He was arrogant as fuck as General, priding his self on knowing shit was going to happen before it did. He simply waited for niggas to make their move that he already knew was coming but he was as blind as Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles to this attack.

He knew not a single person to hit.. not a single murder to commit in return. Not a soul to blame but his self and it was bleeding him dry. All the methods to his madness and he had shit to show for it.

He felt like a shell of his self, angrier than ever before because he had no outlet to release it out on.

Like a devil with no hell to torment souls in...
Like a gun whose trigger has been pulled but is jammed..
Like an arsonist who was trapped in his own fire.. burning alive.

He had no way to turn with fire burning in his belly to unleash.

To the right of him, sat his right hand answering phone call after phone call addressing the massacre. Each phone with the same topic: who was responsible? Who touched the untouchable so smoothly and no one saw it coming? The streets was screaming louder than ever without saying anything of use. Every distributor the Murder Mafia employed now wanted answers for this assault. A lot of money had been lost in a singular night for not only him but the Mafia in general. A couple million dollars in the red.. gone, lost forever and somebody had to answer for that and he was the one bring down the pain. The beast in him was gnawing at his own paws, ready to unleash his rage. Slim could feel the rage bubbling, brewing like fever inside of him.

With one last look at the scene of the crime, he drove off. He ended up at the one place he knew wasn't begging watched or wiretapped.
Home.

He had no spots to collect money from, no orders to fulfill. He had only one task to follow through and that was to show up. The Murder Mafia has been summoned later tonight and he was be there.. to the left of the King his self as they all got ready to head hunt..

But until then.. he needed some serenity, he needed clarity before someone looked at him wrong and lost their life. He had a bad tendency to go looking for a fight simply because he was angry. The bad habit could him a lot in life and as of now he had lost enough.

The hour drive to his home turned into thirty minutes flat as his foot pushed the whip like never before.  The speed made the anger turn down into a simmer. He pulled into the gate fast; knowing that's Gaia could see the gate from any room in the house and would know he was home.

He pulled into the driveway and hopped out, heading straight for her. Looney could get out or not he had made his beeline regardless.

He found her in the living room, eating some noodles with his blue nose playing at her feet. Kain wasn't even the type to play with anyone much like his owner but Gaia has cast her spell on him too. Like the protector he was, Kain stood to his feet at the sound of the intrusion but relaxed on his hind legs once he saw it was Slim.

Gaia looked up with a smile dancing in her eyes across the room. Her smile softened once she saw the look on his face. She first felt his energy in her chest... it hit her hard like a sack of bricks. She missed a breathe.

His long lean legs took him across the floor like he was Moses parting the Red Sea. She was always the destination.. the end be all. He couldn't be a monster  when he wanted so he need to be Jrue.. the name she called out in his wet dreams. Her protector, her lover, her comforter, her savior and mostly her soul mate for the time being.. she would find another he knew but this moment in her life was his and only his.

Selfishly in every moment with her, he had no fucks to give.

He slid the bowl out of her small hands and onto the floor, never mind the fact that his pet would devour it. He needed her full embrace and attention. He placed his forehead against hers, he drunk her in like a drunk off the street, needing his next drink so bad he would do anything for it. Her potency purer than anything he had ever touched or moved. She was her own brand of addiction and he would commit murder after murder to make sure he was her only addict. His brown eyes glanced at his skin like she was made out of diamonds. He damn near had to squint to look at her every time, she was so blinding. She was a treasure to him, the nearest to his heart.

The warmth of his touch sent her stomach into a frenzy of butterflies.. her body couldn't take much more intensity. His touch was like a deadly toxin sending every bit of rage into her body.. she felt it all. She felt his anger, the thirsty need to cause pain because he was hurting. Her heartbeat so loudly in her chest if her rib cage wasn't protecting it against escape; her heart would lay on the floor.

This was the beast she met in the rain that night. This was the monster who shot a man in the road like the grim reaper then knocked on her door to let her know she was safe.

The beast.. Jrue. They were the one in the same. She couldn't feel one and not the other. For so many women, this conflict would make them jump up and run for the door but he owned her soul even with all the darkness inside of him.

A man who possessed her could never hurt her... 

Or could he?

Her lip quivered rapidly while his grip on her body got tightened. He could feel her apprehension but he prevailed regardless because he needed her. His rough calloused hand touched her cheek and instantly she was exactly what he needed her to be. No magician could ever cast the spell that binded them.

Gaia took his hand off of her face and latched her small fingers into his grasp. She kissed his knuckles one by one; paying attention to the bruises on each one. She knew it was a story to tell for each one and she would be around to hear each one. Her heart said so.

"Tell me what's wrong? " her soft voice was music to his ears. His connection to her made everything intensify. Few people had ever asked him that question. His parents? Yes but after his father was murdered? So much of the world went silent even his Earth's words. He needed that or maybe he needed to hear it from her to actually listen. She made everything feel different. Her presence brought meaning to life. She brought importance, a reason to stay afloat.

His brows furrowed causing them crease in his forehead to deepen. It was when his face showed the most emotion to her. When he was his most beautiful to her otherwise his face was stoic with the exception of a smile or smirk that few could pull from him. "Street shit." His shoulders shrugged like the weight of the world wasn't just weighing down on him. Problems just didn't seem like problems around her. She was the remedy for it all. Gaia Alena Carter was the cure and the curse.

The creek of the door was the only thing that pulled Sim away from her touch. A second couldn't even pass before his hand on his waist, tugging the gun out the band of his jeans. Safety off, always. He was prepared to pull the trigger.

Looney stepped through door a second later. His mouth hand turned up into a smirk as Slim placed the gun away. His hand waved away the mere thought of the danger of the gun. His best friend had the quickest draw and trigger finger that he had ever seen on anyone but his self. He wasn't worried the slightest about his safety. He knew like many street niggas he would be taken out by a stray bullet, a well executed murder plot, maybe by a crazed female but not his own brother.

He was more surprised about the woman that stand beside his right hand. Slim had been low.. lower than normal. He had been delegating more and more responsibilities to him but he chalked it up to the promotion of lieutenant that was looming. Slim wasn't a talker, the nigga could be a mute with no problem and hell if he was around the wrong people, he was. He talked when necessary and most of his problems were solved with a body being dropped. Looney knew where the bodies were buried, burned and sunken. That was the blood tie.. niggas would never get as close as him and that was before the Mafia ties.

Brotherhood didn't come easily for either of them but they each earned their stripes the hard way. He would die for his brother and he knew Slim felt the same.

However he never thought he'd see the day that Slim had a woman present in the home that he laid his head. His friend was paranoid almost to the brink of insanity. He never kept a car for more than a few months, never invited anyone around him who didn't serve him a purpose. The might sight of Gaia was alarming.

Looney threw his head in a nodding fashion. "Woah bruh." He stated and followed through with his hands up in a surrender. His eyes slid from Slim to Gaia slyly and questionably. He was jokester, the ice breaker, the conversation holder, the negotiator. While Slim preferred to be the muscle and play the background. The brain was whoever had the best idea or execution. The duo could think for their selves but two minds were better than one especially in a game that was life or death.

He had never laid eyes on the woman before but he knew she was of importance.

Gaia tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked away from the man in front of her. Her eyes landed on the man to the left of her for explanation. The two of them were a secret to most. Very few people had been privy to this new romance. She knew it was for her safety and a part of being in his world. He had a certain mystery about him and it was apart of what made her attracted so strongly to him however she knew that being with him made her the biggest target in any circle that his name was in... added on to the fact that she indeed Big Gee's daughter.

She could paint herself red in a pin full of bulls and be in less danger than in Emerald City.

Slim turned from her and faced his brother.

Left hand to the right shoulder.

Left hand to the left.

Left hand salute.

Slim followed the salute with a chuckle of his own. "Mafia Ties." He stated which left Gaia confused but Looney knew exactly what was partaking. Her eyes slid between the both of them accusingly as she awaited for the next social clue.

He crossed the room slowly and dapped his friend up proper as if he was congratulating him on the birth of his new baby. He then turned to Gaia, hugging her like she was blood and from now on until his brother said otherwise she was. Gaia was now blood like his own mother birthed her.

"Nice to meet you, lil sis. I'm Looney.. This might catch by surprise but from this point on. You and me? We blood."
Gaia startled but not shook by his energy. He was so carefree and chaotic as if the world moved to the beat of his own drum. The two men were polar opposites clearly but it had to work for him to be allowed into their space.

Their space.

His house was her home.

"Hi, I'm Gaia.. it's umm nice to meet you as well" Gaia side eyed him a bit at the term of endearment. He released her from his embrace and stepped back. Slim slid behind Gaia, placing his hands on her hips subtlety but possessively. He couldn't help his self if he tried.

"See ya bruh. No need for the possessive." He laughed out,loud showing every one of his pretty white teeth without shame. "All I wanna know is.. when's the wedding? Since I'm the best man and shit, gotta have the suit custom. I'm thinking custom Givenchy, Richard Millie on the wrist for these hoes.. please excuse my language sis."he defended out right once he caught his self but Gaia could tell the apology wasn't genuine because with him around she knew it was be a lot more curses in her future. He meant no harm but his mouth was filthy like most  men who ran the streets. She was never privy to the profanity, the crassness, the rowdy, rough edge that gave Street kings their crowns. When her father got rid of her and her mother; it was first time she heard the stories. She learned how brutal and and murderous the man who birthed her was. She never feared her father, ever. He wasn't the Murder Mafia king inside of her childhood home. He was Gianni, a loving father and doting husband. Still Gaia the empathic being she was even as a child could feel the darkness. She knew it was there before she could put a name to. She could see how men reacted to her father. The way his employee's she knew now as street soldiers reacted when he commended attention. They pledged loyalty to him, they respected him as their leader but fear was the driving force behind the latter two.

In front of her stood two men who held the same edge. The two of God-like like structure with the believers to follow. The club gave her familiar emotions, watching how the two were treated like royalty as one soaked it all in and the other backed away from it. Though each aware of the magnetic attraction they owned that held people hostage against their own judgement. People would follow them into war willingly and ask no questions.
The thought terrified her. She always was a free thinker, motivated by the beat of her own drum who never understood how people got caught up in what others wanted. Yet here she was. She was now caught up in the trance of a Murder Mafia King.

Slim tapped Gaia on her behind as she laughed at the foolishness his friend put on. She looked up at him, squinting a bit as her head tilted back and even though they had an audience when Slim couldn't help to lay a butterfly kiss on her forehead. His softness, his tenderness, the intimacy. Her heart warmed at the thought of her love not being afraid to show her off or better described as to show her significance.

This man would share his world with her, she knew. He planned to stay in her life. She would welcome every single invitation she got to learn more about her black bodied gun toting king. She wanted to know everything; what made him tick, what caused him to hurt, what made him content? Who he loved? Who he would kill for? It was all importance to her. His tethering to her heart made her a student. She would study every single book created if he meant keeping him close.

"We gone shoot the shit upstairs. You wanna hit your spot now or later?" He asked referring to a visit to the hospital to see her mother. His eyes connected to her hers making sure she understood his meaning. He would never place her business out on front street, his friend or not. Her life was hers and if she wanted to share it with a friend of his then she would. Otherwise the story would remain untold. She shook her head almost immediately. "you need me." Her tone was stern and straight to the point. She left no room for other interpretation. " I can wait until later." She nodded her head and stepped away, heading towards the kitchen.

Slim called out to grab Looney's attention as they ascended the stairs up to his office.

"So you want to tell me about where shorty came from? Cause nigga you know I can get real creative with my imagination and shit. Have shorty coming from ten buck two." Looney asked as soon as they settled into his office. "Never seen you like that with.. hell any female."

"She don't belong any category." Slim shot over his shoulder coldly. His brother was no exception. Disrespect was not tolerated towards her of any kind. Gaia was soft topic. He would consider her like a bad cavity with the nerve exposed: the wind could bring so much pain.

Looney smirked, tongue and cheek watching his friend. "Shit my bad... woman."

Looney sensed the aggression in his tone. He would never bite his tongue, not even for her brother. He smirked and saluted Slim anyway. "Head too gone.. shit looks nice on you bro." He cracked up more and landed a hand on Slim's shoulder. Their brotherhood existing from adolescence to adulthood and he has never seen Slim take a woman serious. He respected them, got what he needed and kept it moving. Absolutely no one would ever imagine he would stake claim on anything that wasn't currency.

"I don't know where the hell she came from honestly.. I never saw myself doing half the shit I do with her. Shit's crazy but I ain't letting go." Slim answered. "Things can be complicated fast with her.. bodies dropping, complicated. She different, got strings attached to her that even she isn't aware of."

"So drop the bodies.. cut the strings and keep it moving, fam." Looney rattled off but his tone was serious. Business was business. This might have been the first time Slim encountered problems with a woman but at the end of the day, shit was always the same. If you wanted the woman regardless of the consequences connected to her you went after her, fuck the consequences and if the consequence came knocking then you put a bullet hole in it. Life wasn't worth living with regrets. "I knew you for a long ass time, the type of shit you just pulled I would have never guessed you do.. you was out here kissing foreheads and shit dawg. Foreheads?!! My nigga and clearly happy as hell about it."

Slim took a moment to think about his friend's words. The truth of the matter was that he could make it that simple except for the fact that body he'd have to drop to keep her would be her father and the only man other than his father that took the time to teach him anything. Strings were all crossed and he was the one to cross them. He tangled his self up good and now he was stuck trying to unravel his self before he fell.

"Just be careful. Women man.. they have brought down dynasty's and lived to the tell the tale. She seems like a good one but those are the ones that can make you lose it all."

Please don't kill me lmao.. i been trying to finish this chapter for about a year. I never been good at filler chapter anyway but this was one hella hard. I have zero clue when the next chapter will come.. don't hate me but it's the truth. I gotta find my stride with this story again.

I hope you guys enjoy it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 159 9
𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
447K 23.7K 31
"𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺' 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌"
104 0 13
When you think you can't find love it finds you in the most unexpected way.