Bang Dream - Rinko x Male Rea...

By drawntoast

A bit of a different take on some of the fan fictions I've read. I hope you all can grow with our main charac... More

Chapter Two - "Getting Along"
Chapter Three - "Lunchtime, Fun Time"
Chapter Four - "Neo Fantasy Online"
Chapter Five - "The Piano Recital"

Chapter One - "The Concert"

1.6K 21 21
By drawntoast

Pre-Note: (Y/N) - Your Name. Or whatever name you want.

When they played, they played as one. It was no accident that I made it upon one of their concerts, as it was my friend Mizu’s idea to go and she endlessly pestered me to go with her.

In the middle of the CiRCLE live house, the place where all bands go to perform, I stood there in silence. Staring at the five of them, playing with dedication, with their lead singer singing her heart out, putting emotion in every single word. The words seemed to seep into my soul. The crowd was cheering even as they played, never seeming to die down. I looked at the band members playing. As their song ended, they all exited the stage, while the crowd continued to cheer. They all seemed so serious while playing, but as they exited, they seemed to have relief on their faces, as if overcoming a serious obstacle. Was playing in front of people so hard? I never found it particularly hard when I practiced choir in middle school.

“Whew,” Mizu exclaimed. “Roselia sure is a great band, huh, (Y/N)?”

She waited for a response from me, but I didn’t say anything. I just stared at the stage in silence.

“Close your mouth, or else a fly might go in there,” she joked. “Did Roselia really make that much of an impression on you?”

“Yes,” I quietly responded. “They were amazing, yet I don’t even know any of their names.”

“I do! The lead singer’s name is Minato Yukina, the guitarists’ names are Hikawa Sayo and Imai Lisa, the drummer’s name is Udagawa Ako, and the keyboardist’s name is Shirokane Rinko!”

She listed them off, no problem.

“Rinko,” I muttered. Somehow her sound stuck out to me the most.

“Ah, does someone have a little crush-crush on the keyboardist of Roselia~?” Mizu joked again.

“No,” I quickly responded. “I just liked the way she sounded.” I technically wasn’t lying. “I’m not even sure she’s cute, she was too far away from my line of sight.”

“Oh, Rinko’s a cutie, to be honest with you,” Mizu said. “Agh, but they’re all cute, but that’s my opinion. Actually, I’d love to stay and watch the rest of the bands, but our curfew is coming up. Let’s go home, (Y/N).”

She was right, it was getting a bit late for us to be out.

“Sure, let’s head home.”

As we walked home, I just couldn't stop thinking about Rinko. What was it about her that stood out from the rest of Roselia?

As Mizu headed toward the direction of her own house, I got to thinking again. I nearly hit my head on a stop sign because I was so lost in thought. After I went home, I immediately went to bed.

But not five minutes passed until I realized I couldn't sleep.

"Agh, there's no way I'm waiting until morning! I need to see her again!"

I thought. I grabbed my phone and called Mizu.

"Wh...what is it? It's past 12 am now…"

Mizu said, sounding as if she were half-asleep.

"I wanted to ask you, oh great Roselia master, about them." I added that last about being her being a master just to butter her up. Always works.

"Roselia 'master', huh? What's up?"
Mizu said, now with a bit more pep in her voice.

"Ahh, it's probably about Shirokane-san again, is it~?"

"You hit the nail on the head… I just wanted to know where she hung out when she's not performing…" I asked.

"CiRCLE is a live house. Bands can perform there, but they also practice there."

Mizu replied.

"Huh? Really? Then it's settled. Tomorrow-- or should I say, this morning-- I'm heading there to find her!" I said excitedly.

"I'm glad you're happy," Mizu said. "But I warn you that they don't like being dis--..."

I hung up the phone, cutting her off.
"Sorry Mizu, but I've got to meet Rinko tomorrow."

I pulled the covers over my head and dozed off into a deep sleep.

The next day, I hurriedly put on my clothes and ran as fast as I could to CiRCLE. Usually I wait for Mizu every morning, even on Sundays, which is today, but not this day.

As I reached CiRCLE's front doors, I suddenly stopped in my tracks.

Wait, what am I gonna say to them? What if I interrupt their band practice? What if I invade Minato-san's personal space and she files a restraining order?! I'd never be able to see Roselia in person ever again! And the biggest question - what would I say to Shirokane-san? I'd look like a total weirdo!

I gave myself a pat on the back for good luck. Actually, I was worrying for nothing. For every single outcome, I knew what to do. I walked through the front doors.

I was greeted by a woman who seemed friendly enough behind the counter.

"Oh, hello. You're a new face! Welcome to CiRCLE! I'm Marina!"

"Yo, lady," I responded. "I'm looking for a band, Roselia. Are they here?"

"Well, yeah," she responded. "In that room over there, but…"

Marina looked a bit concerned, but I continued toward the room. I could hear the music coming from inside. It sounded very professional.

I opened the door, and immediately caught the attention of a brown-haired girl, most likely Imai-san. She glanced at me, lost her focus, and made a sour note before stopping. This seemed to mess up the sharp-eyed, blue-haired girl, probably Hikawa-san, and she stopped playing and closed her eyes in frustration. The short, purple-haired girl looked directly at me, stopped banging her drums, but with a more curious look. Minato-san glared at me with her golden eyes.

"Who are you?" Minato-san asked with a demanding tone. She radiated an intense energy.

I looked around for Shirokane-san, but no one was near the keyboard.

"Err, well, I guess I've got the wrong room, bye…"

I tried to leave the room, but a sharp voice froze my legs out of fear.

"Stop."

It was Hikawa-san, who now was approaching me. She stood inches from me.

"Uh, oh…" I thought in my mind. "I'm dead. That restraining order seems pretty nice about now…"

"Minato-san asked you a question. Why are you interrupting our practice?"

I guess there's no use. I've been caught!

"I'm (Y/N), and I'm looking for one of your members, Shirokane Rinko-san… because she… won a contest! And I'm here to... explain to her what she won!"

I lied right to them. However, I planned for this outcome. I was hoping to at least make a sweet escape, and crawl under my bed in embarassment until the end of time.

The purple-haired girl, Udagawa Ako, was the first to speak up.

"Ah! Rin-rin won a contest! I'm so happy for her! Three cheers for Rin-rin!"

Lisa smiled at Ako.

"Hmm, I'm not sure about that, though. Yukina, I think we have another Roselia superfan in our hands."

Minato-san sighed.
"Sayo, you know what to do."

Sayo cracked her knuckles.

Uh, oh... I didn't plan on getting beaten up by Hikawa-san!

As Sayo walked toward me, I heard a voice behind me.

"Stop, Hikawa-san!"

Everyone, including me, turned to the doorway.

I was just a few feet from a beautiful girl with shiny, black hair and purple eyes. It was Shirokane-san.

"What are... you doing to him...?"

"I was about to send this awful, terrible example of a Roselia fan home packing."
Sayo responded.

"That's… mean! Um, are you okay…?"

Rinko asked me in the nicest voice.

I was oddly speechless, like I was at the concert. Rinko was so incredibly cute. My heart started to beat incredibly fast. Was it because I was in love? No, it's because I was this close to being beaten to a pulp by Hikawa-san.

"Shirokane Rinko-san, right?" I asked. Rinko blushed in response. I had to say it now, even if I was being too impulsive.

"I… I think I like you a lot, Shirokane-san."

All of the band stood there. Finally, Rinko spoke out,
"...Um… I don't even know who you are… S-sorry…"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1M 33.9K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...