π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ– π•»π–žπ–—π–†π–’π–Žπ–‰π–˜...

By imnyladasme

Highest ranking: #1 allaboutme Uraiah has so many challenges in her life. She's pretty and she's nice. She's... More

Black Pyramids♠️
BP 2
BP 3
BP 4
BP 5
BP 6
BP 7
BP 8
BP 9
BP 10
BP 11
BP 12
BP 13
BP 14
BP 15
BP 16
BP 17
BP 18
BP 20
BP 21
BP 22
BP 23
BP 24
BP 25
BP 26
BP 27

BP 19

998 28 4
By imnyladasme

(Uraiah's outfit)

"Make me lose control. Never let my love unfold. There's just two lost souls." - Hide

Uraiah's Pov

I didn't expect myself to be in this predicament. A sexy man lathering my legs with lotion or possibly being demanded I have a boyfriend now. I dunno I like both though. His big warm hands felt incredibly soft against my skin. Not to mention, I felt like melted ice cream because his touch was everything my body was craving for. I do know this though, I still need to be aware of him. The way he was talking to me in the living room made me shit bricks and I took good notes from it.

Julius was all done now, making me slowly tuck my legs underneath me. He pulled out his phone and opened it, starting to reply to something. I didn't know if I was suppose to stay or go but I know in my head I didn't want to leave this comfortable atmosphere. Randomly, Julius placed his hand on my thigh and caressed it gently. Making me melt like a witch in sunlight and have hearts to replace my eyes. I had a very noticeable blush displayed amongst my face and all I could do is smile. Not only smile, but cover my face with my sleeves because of how flushed I was.

"Why you covering your face? Lemme see that pretty face." Julius said, wrapping his fingers around my wrists and slowly pulling them away from my face.

Once he saw my face, he gave me a toothy grin and winked at me. This causing another act of blushing and a toothy smile. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. It seemed entertaining to him from the way he was lowly laughing. "Cat caught ya tongue?" Julius said cooly, raising an eyebrow.

His facial expression made me laugh slightly and this was enough for him to pull me into a welcoming embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck, going along with the sudden action not to cause any tension or conflict. He swiftly positioned my body with my back to his rock hard chest and his hands on my belly. My hoodie rode up above my belly and all you could see was my cute baby bump and my panties. He rubbed my belly slowly his arms over me as if I was in an incasement. "How's the baby?" Julius asked, softly grazing his thumb against my skin.

"He or she is fine. I'm really hoping for a he. I'm also scared because my family doesn't have a good history with giving birth. My mother told me I was a premature and that's has me doubting this pregnancy." I sighed, leaning my head on his chest.

"If nobody got you. I do. I'm gon be the one to take you to yo appointments too when Tayla and her moma can't." Julius said in my head, leaving a sweet kiss on my earlobe.

"How did yo—." My sentence was cut off with a finger to my lips.

"I have my ways, love." Julius said, a small smirk displaying on his lips.

That told me to shut up and mind my business. I did have a feeling of what he meant though. All of this feels like a dream. He doesn't seem real because wouldn't most dudes my age not want a pregnant girlfriend and the baby not even his? I guess this dude is different and I was waiting to see how could he have an impact in my life. I just don't understand why do I always come across the psychopaths?

I really wanted to go to the mall today and I don't think he would mind coming along. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't let me go by myself. Hopefully, he doesn't mind. I needed some comfortable slides because sooner or later my feet will start to hurt. There are some more things that I'd like to acquire for myself just at my discretion.

"D-Do you mind if I could go to the mall?" I stammered.

"'I', you mean 'we', right?" Julius responded, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Ye-Yeah, I mean we." I lowered my eyes, bringing my hand up to rub my arm to show an action of shyness. "Sorry," I added, speaking softly as I didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"It's alright. You not going out there looking like that. All this mines right hea'." Julius said playfully, growling and gritting his teeth as he rubs up and down my thigh. I blushed vigorously, eyeing his smile as I felt like a school girl encountering her crush for the first time.

"What you plan on wearing? Any expensive brands in yo closet. Ion want you in no typa cheap shit." Julius said.

I did have an outfit in mind and it was a simple chocolate colored dress from Nordstrom. It was designed with lines in different angles and it hugged my curves perfectly. I was going to pair the dress with my black Nike Tanjun Sandles with the word in white letters.

"Is Nordstrom and Nike fine?" I giggled, smiling nervously as I cringe a little.

Julius furrowed his eyebrows, not responding to my question leaving me in a awkward silence. I sigh and fold my arms lifting an eyebrow as I started to grow impatient. I just don't get it. It's a simple "yes" or a "no". How hard is it? Well I guess for, rich people they have hard times deciding on if I should wear a brand they probably don't wear. He did look incredibly sexy from his facial expression.

Julius made a small noise and tapped his chin, "That'll do, for now. We gon get you some clothes while we there. Best believe we stopping at Victoria Secret." I blushed and looked the other way. I can't believe this man is serious right now.

•••

I never expected for Julius to know many people. As we were walking in the mall, now and then men would wave at him or throw a little designated sign. I'd always raise my eyebrow once it happened but he never looked down at me. I'm pretty sure he felt me boring holes into the side of his face. Maybe he didn't? It's whatever, I wanted my slides!

We were now approaching the UGG store in the mall and my excitement grew with every step. I could see several girls in the store browsing around with a couple of shopping bags in their arms and some with a shoe that they took interest in. We were now at the entrance and I already had my eyes on a few colors the selected slides were in.

We walked towards the left side of the store and o eyed every shoe along the wall. Seeing if there was a another shoe that I would potentially like.

I was slowly walking, taking my time to survey the variety of shoes before me. Julius took a seat behind me and I was now reaching for the yellow color with different shades of pink of the fluff yeah slides. I picked it up in my hand and looked over the shoe, turning it in different angles to see if I liked it in that color.

I felt a presence behind me and a shadow looming over my shoulder in the corner of my eye. I slowly drew my eyes into the man's face, seeing that it's Julius. I blushed and laughed a little, holding up the shoe to him to see if he liked it. "What do you think about this?" I said with a small smile.

"I like it. You want that one?" Julius asked, one of his arms snaking around my waist and pulling my back into his firm chest.

I'm stumbled a bit and only gave him a head nod. The were more colors amongst the wall and I pointed at all of the colors that I wanted.

About 30 minutes later of walking around, I basically had a new wardrobe of expensive clothing. I was more forced to get the clothes because of Julius and his "wealthy" trait. He basically splurged on me today and I felt like it was unnecessary. I thought of having a talk with him later about actually getting to know me instead of forcing everything. I'm pretty sure everything that was asked for was handed to him on a silver spoon and so was I, but not all the time. I was grateful for my clothing and not worry about the things that I don't have...sometimes. But still, we need to talk about all of this. I might end up stressing and I don't want to cause any harm to my baby.

Speaking of my baby, he/she was hungry and I was craving for Panda Express and Sushi. Julius held all the shopping bags without a struggle and I wanted to hold atleast 1 or 2. Every time I asked he told me no and I gave up entirely on the last try, five minutes ago, because he seemed aggravated. My belly wailed lowly, only able to create vibrations to notify me that I was hungry.

We were now approaching a open space from a corridor of expensive stores, and I saw the food court on my right. I looked up at Julius as he seemed to be in great thought of which way to go next.

"Hey, Julius?" I said, tapping his shoulder. I felt his muscular arm press against my finger, the urge to wrap my whole hand around them and slightly squeeze them, killed me.

"Yeah?" Julius said looking down at me, breaking his thoughts.

"I'm hungry. I want Panda Express and Sushi." I said, fiddling with my fingers as I looked up at him under my lashes. His tall figure towering over my petite pregnant body and his presence casting over me like a spell to embrace his warmth.

"Alright, come on. You tired or anything? Yo feet ain't hurting or nothing?" Julius said, both of us starting to walk to the food court.

I shook my head no. "I'm just hungry. Although, I can feel a little soreness in my back."

"Alright, come on." Julius said, nodding his head towards the food court.

I huffed and started to walk the path to the food court. The more I walked, the more I started to feel the soreness in my feet. It made me wince uncontrollably and I was ready to sit at table. Hopefully, Julius wouldn't mind getting my food for me because my baby said "enough is enough". And I honestly agreed with him/her.

When we reached the tables, I slowly sat down and relaxed my back against the chair. I let out a sigh of relief and put my head down, the soreness in my feet subsiding a little. I heard a nearby chair screech against the floor, making me wince at the ringing in my ears. Julius's hand slowly touched my back, starting to rub it  in circular motions. I let out a small delightful moan, enjoying the welcoming massage.

"Thank you," I said, smiling at him.

He made a pucker with his lips and pretended to kiss me, making me blush hard. The shade of red was noticeable on my light cheeks and this made me seem flushed.

"Let me see that pretty. Shit make me happy when you smile." Julius said, chuckling. "Don't mention that to anyone. Because ion really be happy like that." He added, pointing at me.

I nodded, shortly laughing after that. "I won't," I smiled.

"You want me to get your food?" Julius asked, still rubbing my back in cuticular motions.

"Oh yes, yes, please!" I said, grabbing my purse starting to pull out my wallet.

"What are you doing?" Julius said, questioningly.

I stopped my actions and looked at him, then looking side to side. "I'm giving you the money to buy my food?" I said, unsure what to say.

"Girl, bye. I'm buying yo food." Julius said, waving me off.

I cocked my head to the side, trying to simply process it. I don't want him to buy my food because I don't feel like paying anybody back. Because if shit turn on me then we're going to have some problems with ole' Julius.

I scoff and hold out the money even closer, "Please take it." I said.

"No, girl. You don't have to pay me back. Stop stressing out ya baby and let me buy yo food." Julius said, pushing his chair back and getting up.

"Okay, okay, fine." I said, sighing as I put my money back into my purse.

"Now what do you want?" Julius asked.

"Shrimp Tempura, with ginger, wasabi, and extra eel sauce. Get that from Rock n Roll sushi. From Panda Express I want, orange chicken, and teriyaki chicken, with Asian noodles. Additionally, two bottled sprites." I smiled innocently.

"Damn, fat ass." Julius said, chuckling as he pulled out his wallet.

That statement hit me hard and my entire mood changed. I was sad now, being called fat was one of my insecurities. Then adding pregnancy hormones made it worse and hit me like a train. Julius wasn't able to see the stone cold frown because he was already gone to get my food.

When there are insecurities involved, depression comes along with it. Depression affects my body language, thoughts, and actions. I actually didn't think of having children because of things like this. Depression brings me stress and I really don't want to have a miscarriage. If I do, I will never get pregnant again.

My mother had two miscarriages, both were boys. The first miscarriage was caused by getting pushed down the stairs by her crazy ex-boyfriend. Additionally, that's who she was pregnant by. He was a drug addict and an alcoholic. So, being under that type of negative influence he thought she was hoeing around and got pregnant by whoever she was with. However, she wasn't but she was talking with a guy to get her out of the situation she was in with her ex.

The guy she was talking to got her out of the situation, locked up her ex, and stayed by her side in the hospital. Then they ended up falling in love and SHE got pregnant, again, by that man. The man loved her dearly but his sister wasn't a big fan of her. My mother was set up by his mother and sister, and they claimed she was doing drugs while pregnant. Obviously, the man believed him because they were able to photoshop her really good in a photo of someone sniffing cocaine.

She was drowned into a sea of emotions and she stressed herself out to where she had another miscarriage. I never knew my dad but she told me that the second guy she got pregnant by is my father. He had found out that his mother and sister was lying and spent a whole year trying to find my mother. She still had feelings for him and they fell in love again— that's all I remember.

It would be nice to see my father and have a nice time with him. Who's going to walk me down the aisle when I'm about to get married to the love of my life? It sholl won't be anyone else.

The voice of Julius cut me out of my thoughts and he was looking down at me with worry in his eyes.

"You alright? Something going on with the baby?" Julius said, searching my eyes for any pain.

This made my heart flutter and a warm smile reached across my face. "No, I'm fine. I was just in my thoughts," I said, reassuringly.

"You sure? I got somebody on speed dial if you feel anything is wrong." Julius said.

I laughed heartily, placing my hand on his muscular arm. "I'm seriously fine. Can I eat my food now?" I asked.

Julius chuckled, "Yeah. All that ain't yo food though. Lemme try that sushi too."

...

I was now home and in the bed eating my left over Chinese food and sushi. Julius left and told me he'd be back tomorrow. I kind of didn't want him to leave but that's how it should be so things won't get rushed. However, he did give me this long sweet soft ass kiss on the forehead with his muscular arms wrapped tight against my body. I melted under his touch like ice cream on a hot sunny day. Yes, it affected me that bad.

We had did a little more shopping after we sat and ate. Julius apparently likes sushi now and wants to try different varieties. I actually like that he's not persistent and wants to experience and explore new things. My type of guy. Not to mention, I now have several expensive brands in my closet and I will most definitely be feeling myself tomorrow. I don't even want to go to work tomorrow. I'll cost more than the whole damn store.

No lie, this food is so goddamn good. My fat ass is in heaven and on cloud 9 at the moment. I hope he or she in my stomach is enjoying it too and it seems like they are. I'm not hurling anything up so that should be a good sign.

When I was down eating my "dinner" for the night, I placed the empty containers onto the nightstand and swung my feet out of the bed. Slowly standing and walking to my connected bathroom. I walked towards the bathroom sink and detached my electronic toothbrush, picking up the toothpaste and squirting a cricked line amongst the small bristles. I brought it up slowly to my mouth directing my eyes towards the mirror and starting to make circular motions with the toothbrush to cleanse my teeth. I made sure to go in several directions and not quicken the pace I was going to prevent bleeding gums. After I felt the need to spit, I prepared my mouth and forced out the blue minty substance.

When I was down brushing teeth, I did my face routine and went to lay back in bed. My bedroom door was closed because I'm so paranoid to have it open. Basically, I'll think someone is going to be right there with red eyes peering into the room looking directly at me.

My television was on and displaying some episode from Martin. Resting in the bed for a minutes, late my body start to settle and lessen its pace to give me a nice slumber. My eyes were heavy and constantly drooping, trying to get me to shut them completely. I let them close on their own and quickly fell into a deep slumber.

——

A/N: all I got to say is, "👀"

You know the drill my lovelies

Vote

Comment

Share ❤️

See you in the next chapter!

Happy reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
484K 27.5K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
650K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
46.4K 1.6K 29
Now I'm Wondering Was Moving Back Home For The Better Or WORST? (DISCONTINUED) Highest Rank #1 Drugdealer #2 Babymama #2 hoodlove #3 Urban #4 thuglo...