"I'll just have to find out m...

By Thatsnotgaybro

(This book is old and has old writing, i think this was made by seventh grade me so yikes my guy, but thank y... More

Bakugou starts it all.
The Night Before.
The Mall Date?(pt.1)
The Mall Date? (pt.2)
Sleepover pt.1
Sleepover (pt.2)
Sleepover pt. 3 (Woods Addition)
Mina.
Mina. Still.
Word Gets Out.
The Cultural Festival (part. 1) (I need to stop breaking chapters into parts)
The Cultural Festival Arrives!
The Arcade Date!
The Big Question.
The Party.
What Happened After?

Kirishima catches feelings.

12.8K 447 263
By Thatsnotgaybro

~3rd Person POV~

Kirishima walked into the locker room. They had just finished training and just about everyone was all scruffed up. "Nice work Midoryia!" Said Kirishima, as he walked up to the green haired boy. "Thank you Kirishima-kun! You did good too!" Replied Midoryia. Todoroki came up and started to talk to Midoryia. Kirishima wasn't listening. He was thinking on something that he happened to noticed. He was watching Midoryia, well he was actually watching the way Midoryia moved. How fluent his moves were. How his hips swung about. Those hips. Kirishima realized what he was thinking and snapped out of it. Midoryia was a friend! He can't think like that about a friend of his. Even it that friend is really, really cute.

He felt his face heat up. He needed to get changed quickly. He just needed to get some air, have a few sips of water, and get the thought of Midoryia's hips and thighs off his mind. Or maybe he could just relax and talk to his friend's. Kirishima got changed then walked over to Kaminari talking with Orjiro. They all started talking about memes, games, anything. Everything is going fine until Kirishima sees Midoryia out of the corner of his eye. He was laughing blushing. He guessed that Todoroki was the cause of that. For some reason it hurt to see that? Why did it hurt? Kirishima wanted to know, but he was afraid of the answer. "Bro? Bro!" Said Kaminari at the spaced out Kirishima. Kirishima jumped. "Huh? O-oh sorry. I guess the void took over me." Kirishima said. "Anyways, we should head back to class now." Said Kaminari, sighing at his bro. Kirishima nodded.

~Transition: The school day has ended. We now enter Kirishima's room.~

Kirishima was procrastinating. If you can call thinking about Midoryia "procrastinating". Yeah, he couldn't stop think about Midoryia. Why has he never realized this?! The green haired boy which he talked to almost everyday, why was he just now so intrigued by him!? He pondered and pondered. He finished his homework. He got ready for bed. He crawled in his bed, turned off the lights, and stared at his ceiling.

He did, indeed, have a crush on Izuku Midoryia. And...he liked it.
______________________________________
Sorry if I made any mistakes in the last chapter and this one, I've just been very tired about literally anything and everyone.  But I'm fine. See y'all soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 814 14
Kirishima x Bakugo As Bakugo was finishing his last day under house arrest, Kirishima comes to him telling him that Mina is dragging them along to he...
107K 2.7K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
13.9K 549 25
HIATUS What if Izuku Midoryia never met All Might, Never gained One For All, Never made it into UA, Lost hope to become a hero, even worse (in his op...
117K 2.9K 14
Kirishima x Bakugou fanfic After being saved from the league of villains and now living in the dorms at U.A. Bakugou has this strange feeling about K...