My True Love- A Taekook Fanfi...

Door drunk_in_luv

Kim Taehyung is one of the school's 3 bad boys. Jeon Jungkook is an innocent high school kid. When Taehyung s... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Hope Day!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OMG THANK YOU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
RIP Cameron Boyce
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Omg thank you โค๏ธ
Questions?
Kpop Fan Study

Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung

2.4K 71 30
Door drunk_in_luv

K.J.H (Kim Jaehyung)

"Dad! Mom! Jonghyun wants to hang out!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs into the living room.

"I'm okay with it as long as Dad is okay with it and so are Hobi, Jimin, and Yoongi," Mom said.

"Where's Dad?" I asked as I gave him a hug and placed my phone in my back pocket.

"He's working in his office. You can go ask him just don't be loud I don't want to deal with him grumpy today," he chuckled, lightly shoving me towards Dad's office.

To be clear, I have two dads. Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. To keep from getting confused, I call Jungkook Mom.

I walked into Dad's office to ask him if I could stay over with Jonghyun.

"Hey Dad," I said quietly as I pushed opened his office door.

"Hey Jae, what's up?" he said, wrapping me in a short hug.

"Jonghyun wants me to stay over tonight. Mom, Jimin, Hobi, and yoongi all said it was okay. Can I?" I ask.

"Of course. Now go pack. I'm gonna take a break from work," he said.

We walked out of the office together and I sprinted upstairs to pack. The last thing I saw before I shut my door was my parents kissing.

I threw all my stuff in my bag as fast as I could before I heard a knock at the front door. I sprinted down the stairs and dropped my bag as I jumped into Jonghyun's arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, burying my face in his neck and inhaling his scent. He tightly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him.

I loved him. I would never tell him but I did. To him, this was all just best friend behavior but it meant something to me.

We soon remembered we weren't alone and Jonghyun placed me on the floor before we turned to face our parents. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and I smiled a little.

"Okay, Jaehyung. Behave okay? Be polite," Mom said, pulling me away from Jonghyun long enough to hug me and peck my head. Dad pulled me into a quick hug before letting go.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! See you guys tomorrow!" I yelled, walking out of the house with Jonghyun next to me.

We got to the car and got in. He sat in the driver's side of the car and I sat in the passenger's side. I looked over at him and quietly admiring his beauty. I realized I was staring and looked down at my lap, fidgeting with my fingers. I felt his long fingers intertwine with mine, causing my head to shoot up and look at him. He just had a small smile on his face as he pulled on my hand to get me to scoot to the middle seat.

When I got into the middle, I looked at him to see why he wanted me to scoot over. Only then did I realize how close our faces were. My breath hitched as I saw him looking from my eyes to my lips and back again. He leaned closer and our foreheads were pressed against each other. I closed my eyes and he did too. He leaned closer until...

"Okay boys let's go," Jimin shouted as he climbed into the backseat next to me, causing me to jump away and awkwardly look at my fingers again. The other two men climbed into the car and started it, pulling out of the driveway.

The car stayed basically silent for a few minutes except for the soft music playing. I was still looking at my lap, feeling tears pool in my eyes as I realized I probably ruined everything when I felt a long, slender, strong finger under my chin. I looked up to see Jonghyun lifting my head up with a small smile. He wiped the tears that had been threatening to fall from my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder. He leaned his head up against my head gently. I started crying silent tears the rest of the way back to his house.

When we got there, I got out of the car and ran into the house as fast as I could. I ran up to Jonghyun's bedroom and fell on the bed, face down, sobbing into his pillow.

I was so out of it that I didn't hear the footsteps coming to sit on the bed and I didn't feel the bed dip beside me. I wasn't until I felt a hand on my lower back that I realized someone was in the room with me. I turned my head ever so slightly and inhaled to figure out who was there.

I realized that it was Jonghyun and I buried my face in the pillow again, crying. Eventually I had cried so much that I couldn't anymore and I was just letting out soft sniffles every now and then.

"Jae, baby, why are you crying?" Jonghyun asked in a small voice, caressing the back of my neck as I sat up to look at him.

My eyes were red and puffy, I had tear stains down my face, and I had a stuffy nose. I probably looked like shit, but I had to talk to him.

"I'm so, so sorry. I probably ruined everything," I whispered, looking down at my lap.

"How?" he asked, pulling me so I was sitting on his lap. I still refused to meet his eyes and I moved myself off his lap so I was sitting directly in front of him.

"I-I almost kissed you an-and," I said, looking at my lap.

"And I like you," I mumbled quietly, hoping he didn't hear me, but he did.

He pushed my head up with his forefinger and caressing my cheek.

"I like you too," he whispered before leaning in towards me.

He placed his lips on mine gently. It felt like a thousand sparks flying. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He placed his hands on my waist, pulling me into his lap.

We were so caught up in each other that we didn't hear Jimin calling us for dinner, or Hobi opening the door to bring us downstairs.

Once we broke apart, we laid down, facing each other. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer, but not right against his body. I rested my arms under my head, reaching up to occasionally brush a stray hair out of his face or just simply rake my hand through his hair.

We forgot all about dinner, spending the rest of the night, cuddling and sharing kisses here and there.

"Be mine?" Jonghyun asked, now having us switched positions so that my back was against his chest with his arm draped over my waist.

"It would be my pleasure," was all I said before we drifted into a deep sleep.

----------------------------

The next morning was fairly normal.

Except for the strange smiles the dads were sharing.

"Okay guys. What are you all smiling about this morning?" Jonghyun asked.

"Are you guys official?" Hoseok asked, getting straight to the point.

Jonghyun looked at me, meeting my eye. I gave him a look of fear before he grabbed my hand under the table and turned back to them.

"Yeah, finally," Jonghyun said. The men at the table chuckled before nodding and continuing breakfast.

----------------------------

After eating breakfast and getting ready, Jimin and Yoongi drove me back to my house, both of them sitting in the front so that Jonghyun and I could cuddle in the back seat.

I walked inside after pecking my boyfriend's lips and thanking them for letting me come over.

I went upstairs and unpacked after a short welcome from my parents.

"Mom, Dad, can we talk?" I said seriously after unpacking.

"Of course sweetie. What's up?" Mom said, pulling me and Dad to sit on the couch. I was stuck sitting in the middle of them, of course.

"So I felt the need to get this out of the way... Jonghyun and I are official," I said. I looked up to be greeted with smiles.

"Finally!" Mom said, pulling me into a big hug.

Maybe things would actually work out. Maybe... Just maybe.

Hey Author Speaking!

Word Count: 1347

That was the last chapter! I've been writing this for so long and I'm sad it's coming to an end, but I don't think I could've continued the story decently past this point. Thank you all for reading and I love you all!

-Amy :)<3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

242K 6.1K 49
You never noticed me, but I noticed you. You always sit in front of me in every class. You always talked, but not to me. The only time you have ever...
80.2K 2.2K 29
๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ... ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™ข๐™— ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ !!
147K 6.5K 20
where two boys fall in love with each other in one plane ride Short Story kinda a crack fic why did this get reads.. [COMPLETED] +EDITED cuz it was c...
16.8M 649K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...