Mor•phine||Ziam

Av analyzingziam_

The one where it's 1944, war is raging on in Europe yet two British soldiers become eachothers numbing drug u... Mer

Cast
Playlist
Prologue: Blo•od
Chapter 1: Con•scrip•tion
Chapter 2: Mo•cha
Chapter 3: Chal•lenges (Pt.1)
Chapter 4: Chal•lenges (Pt.2)
Chapter 5: Fall•ing
Chapter 6: E•vade
Chapter 7: Ca•thar•tic
Chapter 8: Re•pu•di•a•tion
Chapter 9: As•sent
NEW CHARACTERS!
Chapter 10: Blos•som
Chapter 11: Gai·e·ty
MORE NEW CHARACTERS!!
Chapter 13: Home Part 2
Chapter 14: War
Chapter 15: Front•line
Chapter 16: A·mer·i·can
New Story 🌟

Chapter 12: Home Part 1

459 31 4
Av analyzingziam_

Home-
A place where one lives.

...

Chapter 11
November 1st 1943
Surrey, England

"You men are our destiny! England will prevail! Congratulations men you are now officially soldiers!" Sergeant Simon bowed his head after giving his speech, as the families of the young soldiers all clapped in sync.

After a series of bullets were shot into the cool autumn air in ceremony, the soldiers; in their newly pressed uniforms, were finally dismissed.

"Zayn, dear!"

Zayn's excited mother came running out of the dispersing crowd, with open arms whilst Zayn walked up to her, wide grin on his face.

When they met, neither Zayn nor his mother hesitated as they wrapped their arms around tightly around eachother.

How Zayn missed his mother's warm hugs and her soft mother scent. "Mum!"

"My beautiful baby boy." She stepped back to take in her son's new handsome appearance.

No longer was he a scrawny young boy with an apron tied around his thin waist. Zayn was now a fairly broad looking man, dressed all proper and handsome in his uniform which consisted his status and awards earned from his completion of the camp.

And with the tilting Royal army hat tilted upon his head. His mother couldn't be more proud.

"You are now a man." Mrs. Malik declared proudly as she gave her son's dimple cheeks a pinch before pulling him down for a quick peck.

"I am so proud of you, jaan." She proceeded.

Embarrassed by his mother's actions, Zayn let out a groan. "Ammi."

"What?" She giggled as she slyly rubbed her nose against his. "I can't show how proud I am?"

Another peck, on the nose this time. "My son becoming a man."

At that, Zayn gave a side smile. She didn't need to know his secret. She never would know. Zayn reminded himself that.

He'd never be a man.

Alas, the proud mother finally released her scarlet faced son and took another step back, allowing him to recover.

" I'm terribly sorry." She began in apology.

"You're baba and sisters could not make it."

They both shared a bummed smile for a brief moment before Zayn's mother continued on to explain the reason for they're absence.

"Doniya had the baby as you know and she's been needing much help." She paused briefly, smile completely faded. "It's tough on her. We still haven't heard from David but-"

"Zayn!"

As if on a horribly timed cue, in walked Harry.

Course, he hadn't meant to walk up at the wrong moment. Zayn shrugged it off swiftly with a small sigh and smile.

His mother's face brightened up at the sight of the 6ft giant walking towards them.

She grinned up at him once he approached. "You must be Zayn's friend, Harry! He never shuts up about you in his letters"

Zayn blushed in embarrassment as Harry side glanced and gave him smirk.

"Oh really?" He hummed in wonder.

With a shake of his head, and a roll of his eyes Zayn turned to his mother who went on about his stupid letters he sent her.

~

"It is such a pleasure to finally meet you." Tricia finally finished after what felt like hours.

She pulled the tall boy into a tight suffocating hug. The poor boy was gasping by the time she released him.

Zayn only smirked like he'd gotten revenge.

Harry was not impressed.

Zayn's mother clapped her hands together, her brows creasing curiously. "Now where's Liam? I've been set on meeting that lovely fello-"

"You must be Mrs. Malik."

Zayn's heart stopped suddenly.

Liam walked up but not just walked. It was more like a slow waltz and—Zayn couldn't breathe.

He watched helplessly as Liam took his mother's hand in his and brought it up to kiss.

"Oh my." His mother blushed, seeming charmed. "Uh..that is I." She replied sheepishly.

Getting ahold of himself, Zayn cleared his throat, loud and clear.

Once Liam gave him his attention, he flashed the older boy a 'really?' type look.

Zayn was not expecting such an entrance by Liam. It was a bit too much. In all honesty, he wasn't too happy about it.

The older boy gave Zayn a sheepish grin yet he went on with his marvelous act in hopes to win his boyfriend's mother over.

"I see where he gets his beauty." His eyes never moved from Zayn's in that one sentence.

"You are quite a beautiful young woman."

Trisha squealed like a young shy girl. She wasn't used to such kind words. Zayn often would tell her she was beautiful. Even her husband sometimes, but young? That was the first.

"Thank you." She pleasingly nodded.

Liam let out a soft humble giggle. "My sincere pleasure." And he bowed.

"I'm Liam, Liam Payne." He introduced himself, all proper.

Zayn was outraged and Harry, amused as a mule. If only Zayn's mother knew their secret, he'd be on the floor rolling with laughter.

But she had no knowledge of that very secret and so she was only more than ever pleased.

~

Zayn's reunion with his mother and her special meeting with his friend's had eventually came to end.

Before anyone knew it, night had fallen suddenly and the crowded field was soon open and free under the starry sky.

This was Zayn's final night in his bunk, in bootcamp. His final night before he'd be out on another open field. A field full with blood, death and decay. A living nightmare. Hell.

' "You deserve it." ' That devilish foul voice whispered harshly into his ear.

Zayn tossed to the side of his bunk, his eyes flying open. It was back again.

"Go away." He murmured under his tired breath.

"But I just snuck over." Whispered a more heavenly voice behind him.

In a rush, Zayn sat right up and looked to his side where a dark familiar figure was kneeled, gleaming up at him with a sun bright smile.

"Liam?" He whispered in response. It was only to make sure.

"No, James." Liam joked.

That earned him a shove which caused him to fall back with a light thud on the wooden floor.

"Ow."

" 'm not sorry." Zayn smirked.

The older boy climbed onto the bed, going straight for Zayn's wrist.

"What are-"

"Shhhh." Liam hushed with a quiet giggle as he pinned his small wrists beside his head and straddled his hips.

Zayn frowned. He was too tired and Liam was too big—muscle wise.

"Can you not?"

Liam then loosened his grip and he let out a cute chuckle.

"I'm only messing about, babe."

Obviously.

"Yeah I know." Zayn huffed. Yet he was relieved once his hands were free.

"But-" he quickly proceeded.

Liam quirked a brow.

Zayn scooted back up, ignoring his boyfriend shift onto his knees.

"You put on quite the show for me mum."

Yes, he had to bring that up. To Zayn it wasn't cool. For what reason? He wasn't exactly sure but it was bad enough they had to lie to his mother—but Liam's show. He really had to put himself out there.

Liam was quick to his defense.

"Babe, I can explain."

With a sudden cross of his arms and a sneer, Zayn urged his boyfriend to go on.

The brunette haired boy sat up fully on his knees as he looked into Zayn's dark eyes.

"I mean, I'm sure it's obvious." He calmly started. "I was nervous meeting your mum. I was only trying to get on her good side."

"What's the point in that?" Zayn questioned. He was letting his fears get the best of him. Of course now he had to.

Now Liam really gave him a frown. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know very well what it means, Liam." Zayn's tone was low and serious. This was surely no joke.

The older boy moved back off Zayn's knees. His mouth was open slightly yet he was so confused. It was in this very moment that Liam wondered if it was possible for gay men to have pms like woman.

Frustrated, Zayn slid his knees up close to his body and he hugged them as he let out a quiet groan.

"We're going to war, Liam!." He loudly whispered in order for Liam to get the point.

He then leaned over close to Liam, looking him straight in the eyes and spoke quietly. "And we're queer. We are more than likely going to die. Me mum's interests in you won't mean a thing."

"Zayn." Liam didn't like this.

"And besides if we even do survive, sooner or later she'll find the truth and in the end none of what you say or do to try to win her fancy will faze her. She'll curse us along with my father and my entire community!"

Zayn's words were very hard to swallow yet Liam somehow managed to gulp them, rather too loudly. He felt he had taken a bottle of large pills and they were now lodged in his chest. It made it difficult for him to breathe.

The fact that Zayn wasn't exactly telling a lie. He did make a valid point. One that Liam rather not accept because just recently he accepted who he was and he didn't want that all to be for nothing.

Still, he understood.

So he carefully wrapped his arms around Zayn's thin arms and he looked him deep in the eye. Zayn didn't fight.

"Listen to me." Liam's voice was low but firm. "Everything will be okay." It was short but with all the sincerity he put into those few words, he hoped it meant something.

He wasn't even sure himself but you know the saying:

"Be optimistic. Brighten up that corner and smile." ~Shirley Temple

That's all they could be now. They didn't have the time to worry or be in fear.

Before Zayn could even respond, Liam immediately pressed his lips onto his and he kissed him deeply in attempt to distract him from his negative thoughts.

However the kiss only lasted ten seconds thanks to Zayn who was destined to respond.

"Liam we can't kiss in here! Are you out of your mind?!"

Liam bit his lip as he gave a shameless grin. "My bad, sorry."

The kiss still had some cure factor to it tough. Zayn's cheeks were bright red and he was unable to argue in return.

"Yeah, sure." Was all he could say but his smile said it all. He was glad Liam kissed him when he did because he was sure he'd have a breakdown if he didn't.

Liam was his drug that sedated him from the harsh truth.

"Tomorrow. You and I. Hotel." Liam reminded his dazed boyfriend.

With a sly wink and a final peck Liam climbed out of the bunk. "See you at breakfast."

Zayn was tipsy with love but he managed to nod as his lover departed back to his bunk.

In a way he was still fairly upset but Liam—A drug. That dunce!

He was addicted.

———————————————————————

Hey guys! Wow okay um it's been awhile....That may be an understatement. 🙃

I can explain my friends. I lost motivation to finish this part 1 and basically all my Ziam stories, mainly because I had just graduated and I was busy finding a job and dealing with family drama and I also met my now fiancé....

So long story short I met the one! And we bout to get married 😝🙌🏻

Crazy how time goes by and things happen in life so quickly and like, wow! It's wild!

So yeah I got a job during Christmas but it was seasonal and after being with my fiancé our love story became my favorite. I can't help it! He's literally become my new obsession!

I am back to finish this story at least because it's my favorite and my manz be motivating me to keep writing since it's my dream to become a writer...only thing is, well he doesn't know I'm writing in here again lol 😂

But yeah, just here to finish this story. I will admit, there may not be a lot of sexual content because it's off to me now for some reason. Like it's not the same and like I still ship Ziam and all but it's like not the same. Again I think it's because of my current relationship. It's just kinda weird 🙃🙃🙃 Please bare with me! 😭

Anyways thank you all for reading and all your support! I really do appreciate it. I promise to try to update more frequently.

My last Ziam story! This is for you guys!! Love you all!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please comment and vote 😘

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3.5K 99
99 days since you've left. 99 letters sent to you from a far. Such a long time feels as much as a century. Keep fighting, my love. Keep fighting, an...
504K 15.7K 42
Harry is mesmerized by the remarkable new senior student Louis. Louis' bad boy reputation and good looks quickly earn him respect at school. But some...
1.1K 21 27
DONE✔️ a young man is afraid to share he's true feelings about a person he once loved but the man he wants don't want him to take forever to realize...
792K 35.6K 59
[Fluffy/smutty] What blossoms from an innocent crush turns into an intense game of hard-to-get between Harry and Louis. Their relationship quickly be...