Birth of The Queen

By mallett64reb

My name is Alexandra, and this is my story, this is how I escape and discover the truth, I am the forgotten g... More

authers note
cast-TVD soulmates
prologue
chapter 1 planning escape
chapter 3 - bonding and fighting over mate
chapter 4 -why me
chapter 5 - the reveal

chapter 2 escape

209 8 4
By mallett64reb

Chapter 2 - escape and bonding with my savior:

Previously:

"I am Elijah, but you never answered my question who is this and how did you get my number."

"fine ok , my name is Alexandra scarlet gilbert"

Then I heard him sigh , "I'll help you Alexandra, I will be there in 2 days and set you free, in return you will tell me all you know and help me reunite both our family."

"please until we meet in person call me Mr mikeasons." He then hung up. And it felt like a bomb drop, that name it's the one from all my impossible dreams.

"Mr mikeasons." I say the name and It flows of my tongue it just felt right. Maybe , no its impossible or is it. Is he the one or are they just a dying girl dream? Maybe I am just mad. And with that I go to bed. Praying I can survive until then.

Chapter 2 - escape and bonding with my savior:

Alex p.o.v

Finally, today is the day. After years of waiting I finally have a chance. A chance to be free, and a chance to find my soulmates and possible be loved. I jumped out of bed barely able to manage my excitement. I dash down the hall and head to the kitchen, as I do, I notice the guards from the other day. They walk over to me "so little bitch what's got you so excited today?"

"nothing much just things here there and everywhere."

"I told you the bitch knows nothing; we should do it now." On guard says to the other, while grabbing what looks like a taser from his belt. The other guard just looks around for anyone then suddenly he hits me, the one with the taser shocks me. The then bends down as whispers in my ear, "night night bitch, the fun is yet to start."

That's when I blackout, the darkness consuming me.

Slowly I begin to wake, I look around only to see darkness. I try to move only to find that I am chained down to wooden chair. After waiting for someone, the 2 guards enter.

"ahh so the bitch is awake, about time you were about to miss the fun." On says as he walks to me only when he is Infront of me do I notice his eyes are blood red with veins below and his fangs.

"you're a vampire."

"so you aren't that dumb." He replies

"What are you on about gavin she's fucking insane, why do you think she was at that place?" the other says staking into the room

"I'm not insane my reality is just different from your." I say quoting my favorite book character, the Cheshire cat.

"She crazy lets just kill her, to show the originals that we aren't afraid." - the other reply's

"No, martin why not think smarter," gavin then turns to me with a dark smirk

"you know for vampires you have very pathetic names, and who are these other vampires you afraid of? surly you could just let me go and run while your alive, well undead." I say while 'trying to plan an escape, If I make the chair fall, I could remove the chains and attack I just need a distraction'.

"no, your right gavin we should have some fun first, so do you want the first taste or can I?" martin says stalking closer his fangs ready.

'Oh, hell no' I think feeling my heartbeat faster from fear.

"why don't we both have a taste, I mean it was a team effort." gavin reply's

They both stalks over and grab my neck, tightening. well that's going to bruise. They then bite into my neck and begin drinking. I try to move even a little then black spots come into my view.

"p-p-please stop." I say rasping out.

All I hear this their laughing then darkness consumes me again.

No p.o.v

After Alex blacks out the two vampires continue to drink until they hear her heart slowing so they stop and let here fall on the floor. They had never tasted blood so sweet, so pure and heavenly. They then just walk out the room, the only way they can tell she alive is the slow but faint heartbeat.

After a 1 hour the 2 vampires return to find Alex is still knocked out so gavin leaves to get the torture tools, the fun is beginning. While gavin is gone the other vampire reties Alex to the chair, then stalks off. Another hour later and Alex is still not awake, this annoys the vampires, so they keep hitting her until she awakens, gradually increasing how much strength they are using. While with holding their true strength knowing how weak humans are.

Alex p.o.v

I feel a sudden surge of pain shoot though my face, I then open my eyes and they are flooded with light. Once they adjust another surge of pain enters, Alex then focuses on what is causing the pain. The 2 vampires from earlier are back.

"Ah so the little bitch is awake." Gavin says

"w-w-why are you doing this?" I say tears forming in my eyes

"oh, look what you've done gavin your making her cry. Oh, bad so sad grow the fuck up bitch." Martin yells while grabbing a random knife.

As soon as he lifts the knife is when I notice I am screwed, the blade is ancient covered is rust and has a huge curved blade.

"don't worry little bitch it wont hurt." He says laughing bringing it closer to me "oh wait it won't hurt me , if I aim it right it will feel like im killing you and then I can just heal and repeat it until I get bored." Martin yells slowly placeing the blade on my leg as dragging it up leaving a trail of blood pooling underneath.

As he drags the blade the pain increases, and I struggle to hold in the pain.

That's when I feel a powerful shock surge thought my body. Is this my soul mark, why is it burning? Is he final come to save me?

When this shock came, I felt confidence fill my body, I know what I have to do. I manage to loosen the bonds on my arms. I just need the perfect distraction.

Then suddenly my one chance of escape is slammed open and I see it. A silhouette of a man, but that's not all, it's the silhouette of my mate.

"mate!" it growls

Both of the vampires next to me turn to me in shock their pale faces turning paler than martin turns back with a smirk.

"well then, it is true this bitch is the mikeasons and yet you leave no one to protect her. Such a shame, oh noble mikeason. See the way I see it is those who have her can control you and your blood thirst family. So, do as we say, and we won't hurt her much." He says turning back to me grabbing my neck and increasing his grip. That's when I struggle. Any moment now. (I think not knowing once meeting a mate they can tap into my thoughts)

"let my mate down or I promise you my brother won't be the most feared from our family." He growls stepping close only from the hands around my neck to tighten, when will these guys realised I have no idea what the fuck is happening.

As the boys argue I take to time to line my get in the correct place.

I look at the man trying to help and him a "be fucking ready look." As well as an "any time now look.

He just gives me a small nod.

"3" I quietly whisper not knowing all of them could faintly hear me

"2" there arguing increases

"1" then all hell breaks loose.

Mr. mikeason suddenly moves at unnatural speed, oh wait he's a vampire dumb bow.

At then same moment one vampire is falling on the floor with a fist mark in his chest with Elijah standing above.

I take the chance I kick martin in the nuts and he instantly losses his grip on me I take another risk an attempt to rip the knife from his hand only to cut myself and fall on the floor.

Oh shit!!

"nice try bitch but you're just a pathetic human and I'm a vampire, I have increased strength." As he says this, he seems to forget that Elijah's there.

"true as that is, I'm a much older vampire meaning I'm more powerful. And one more thing, you hurt my mate." He then rips the knife from my tormenters grip with ease and stabs him in the neck then slowly rips his heart out.

"damn. That was fucking cool." I say as I try to stop my hand from bleeding

"I believe the term you're searching for is OMG." He says and I can't help but giggle, then I hiss in pain as my hands won't stop bleeding.

"oh, little one your hurt, here let me heal you." He says as he offers his wrist and cuts it for the blood.

"you want me to drink that." I say pointing at his open wrist

"if you do not wish to at least let me help clean your wounds," he says a pain clearly in his eye

"its fine ill drink. Its just the thought of it, I mean I'm a human and ill be drinking a vampire's blood and said vampire drinks humans' blood. Such a strange thing. Am I right or am I right?" I say trying not to giggle.

"you are right it is a strange thought." He reply's looking more relieved as I begin to drink.

After a minute I stop, "how much do I need to have. Also, that is tasty, sweet but not too sweet."

"its fine little one, your hands are healed now."

After that I take a step back and he looks at me.

"I wish to formally introduce myself my name is Alexandra scarlet gilbert, and you are?" I ask having my hand ready to shake his.

"Elijah mikeason, and it is a pleasure. I've been waiting over 1000 years to meet you my little one." He says then he lifts my hand and gives me a soft, sweet kiss.

Out first contact felt amazing he is kind yet deadly, I mean he kill some vampires for me.

After that I realize I'm still holding him, and his lips are moving. I then realize that darkness is flooding my vision.

"Alexandra, are you alright?"

That's when I am consumed in the darkness.

Elijah p.o.v switch - A few moments ago

As I get closer to the warehouse, I feel it,

I feel her my soulmate my other half. Final after 1000 years I'm complete. My one true hope is that she will accept me for the beast I am and maybe help find my redemption, if I can find it that means their may be a chance for nikaus.

That's when I feel a powerful shock surge thought my body. She can feel me. Over all these years I spent time researching about mates and I learn many secrets such as if you learn to focus your mind you can connect to your mate's mind and read some thoughts they have.

Is this my soul mark, why is it burning? Has he final come to save me?" Alexandra thinks

oh, my love, I am coming and if anything has happened to you even the devil will feel my wrath.

I just need the perfect distraction.

I'm here.

I slammed the metal door open and see it. My mate tired to a chair, rage fills me. I don't fight it but embrace my darkness.

"mate!" I growl with over 1000 years' worth of sorrows.

Both of the vampires next to my beloved turn to me in shock their pale faces turning paler than one of them turns back to her with a smirk.

"well then, it is true this bitch is the mikeasons and yet you leave no one to protect her. Such a shame, oh noble mikeason. See the way I see it is those who have her can control you and your blood thirst family. So, do as we say, and we won't hurt her much." He says turning back to my beloved grabbing her neck and increasing his grip. That's when she struggles. Any moment now. (she thinks not knowing once meeting a mate they can tap into each other's thoughts)

"let my mate down or I promise you my brother won't be the most feared from our family." I growl, prepared to strike, stepping close only from the hands around her neck to tighten, when will these guys realised I have no idea what the fuck is happening.

She looks at me trying to help send me a "be fucking ready look." As well as an "any time now look.

I just give me a small nod.

"3" she says quietly whisper not knowing all of them could faintly hear me

"2" the arguing increases

"1" then all hell breaks loose.

I strike moving at unnatural speed, even for an original. Then the first threat is down with my fist clenched on his cold dead heart which I ripped out, then crush and drop it, still looming above the freshly made kill. My growls increase in rage and volume. Its been to long I need to feel her to know she is truly real and not some trick.

My mate then takes the chance, from my little distraction to kick the other vampire in the nuts and he instantly losses his grip on her. Then she takes another risk an attempt to rip the knife from his hand only to cut herself and fall on the floor.

The entire time I feel like I was frozen in place, such beauty and power in such a little form.

"nice try bitch but you're just a pathetic human and I'm a vampire, I have increased strength." As he says this, he seems to forget that I am there. Once he insults my mate it seems to snap me from my daze and I realised what was happening, I must act now.

"true as that is, I'm a much older vampire meaning I'm much more powerful. And one more thing, you hurt my mate." I then rip the knife from the tormenters grip with ease and stabs him in the neck then slowly rips his heart out. Making sure to do it extra slowly so he will suffer at my hand before he is consumed by hell's fire.

"damn. That was fucking cool." My little one says as she tries to stop her hand from bleeding

"I believe the term you're searching for is OMG." I say and she can't help but giggle, then she hisses in pain as her hands won't stop bleeding.

"oh, little one your hurt, here let me heal you." I say as I offers my wrist and cuts it for the blood, truly realizing I would do anything for her to keep her safe and happy, she is my true anchor to humanity.

"you want me to drink that." she says pointing at his open wrist

"if you do not wish to at least let me help clean your wounds," I reply, not knowing my pain of rejection is clear in my eyes.

"its fine ill drink. It's just the thought of it, I mean I'm a human and I'll be drinking a vampire's blood and said vampire drinks humans' blood. Such a strange thing. Am I right or am I right?" she says trying not to giggle.

"you are right it is a strange thought." I reply's looking more relieved as she begins to drink. Oh, this is a feeling I have longed for, nothing can compare.

After a minute it stops, "how much do I need to have. Also, that is tasty, sweet but not too sweet."

"its fine little one, your hands are healed now."

After that she take a step back and I look at her,

have I done something wrong?

"I wish to formally introduce myself my name is Alexandra scarlet gilbert, and you are?" she asks readying her hand ready to shake mine.

"Elijah mikeason, and it is a pleasure. I've been waiting over 1000 years to meet you my little one." I says then I chose to help strength out bond. I lifts her soft and tiny hand and give her the softest kiss I can.

I must be careful she is like glass;

I will not break you my beloved I swear on the mikeason name.

Out first contact felt amazing.

After that I release my hold only to see her drifting off.

Was it too much? I've broken her, oh dear god what shall I do. If my brothers find out it will never end. Kol will haunt me about this till the end of days.

That's when I realize she is swaying

"Alexandra, are you alright?" I ask concern clear in my voice

There is no reply as her eye's role back into her head and she falls in what seems like slow motion you would only see in a movie. I carefully catch her.

"fear my little one, I will protect you, with all my heart."

I then speed of to the hotel, to prepare her for our journey to mystic falls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1K 32
"I never thought it would end up this way. You hurt me , you killed my brother and now you are trying to destroy of what is left of my family. Then a...
1.2K 27 10
More than one therapist has told me that letting go of the past would do wonders for my mental health. My refusal to accept what has happened has lef...
895 67 6
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•βŸ‘βŠΉβŠ±κ•€βŠ°βŠΉβŸ‘β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β• ❝The notion of having a soulmate was always a forei...