quackity and you | 18+ (being...

By ischloeokay

dont read this im embarrassed idk waht i was doing 3 years ago WHY DID THIS GO VIRAL More

Introduction
admiring
Waking up to a surprise
Swapping Numbers
More than friends?
The day we met
um idk
eyy
They know?
He told them...
:))
oop
i quit
note
im so sorry
Back home we go!

His New Instagram Post

76.9K 739 2.3K
By ischloeokay

I stood there, laying in bed, when suddenly I got a notification from my phone, that Quackity uploaded a new picture on Instagram!

Caption: I'm so lonely and single uwu. Hmu in dms ;)

I thought to myself "Hmm, what if he actually replied".

Part of me wanted to dm him, part of me didn't, but I ended up dming him anyways.

                                                                                    Messages

                                                                                   quackity 

  Hey Alex.

 I'm hitting you up in dms like you told me to ;)

Now all I had to do was wait for a reply.

I didn't know if he WOULD reply.

But I hoped for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
168K 3.7K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
789K 40K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...