Sincerely, the Quarterback (b...

By booksiebooksieproj

Cameron Anderson had great friends, a loving and supportive family, and an awesome life in general. At home... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Sincerely, the Quarterback

2.5K 44 3
By booksiebooksieproj

By reading this book, you understand that I, booksiebooksieproj, completely discredit myself for writing this work.

The plot and characters are all owned by booksiebooksie, who mysteriously disappeared from Wattpad, taking all of her work down from the website.

I merely re-typed and re-posted all of these chapters to give the other readers (especially those who are new to Wattpad) a chance to read this beautifully written book.

Nothing has been changed from the original book except for a few things in its grammar usage.

Please understand my intentions. 

Also, I'll try to re-upload at least one chapter of this book every week.

- booksiebooksieproj

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 878 42
The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one winnin...
1.2K 140 33
For Cameron Daniels it was a love story that began with just one look. A look from a new boy at school that seemed to search deep into his soul and f...
1.9M 72.3K 56
Cameron's normal if boring life goes through some big changes when his mom invites her student, a seventeen year old lacrosse player, and his baby...
140K 7.1K 29
**Completed!** Colton Whitaker hasn't had the easiest life, more so in the last year. He accidentally outed his older brother to his unaccepting pare...