little did you know?

By maradonaaa

Just untold words that i wish to tell to few people in my life. Love, life, friendship, insecurities and etc. More

Hardships
Love
Life

Welcome

1 0 0
By maradonaaa

Hi, 

first of all i just wanted to say im so glad you guys decided to check this book out. its been awhile but i'll try my best keep on updating because im still studying.

im gonna explain few things about this book.

1. it will always still on going

2. it will be mix of quotes and short story

3. might takes some request

4. it will be like a conversation between us.hence, my grammatical error.

5. the content are mostly gonna be based on true story.

6. i wrote this because i've been thru several hardship in my life and i hope this book able to help others who might experience the same or almost. i want you to know to know that you are not alone and stay true to yourself. Just go with the flow because everything will be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
17.2K 583 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...