My lesbian Fuck Buddyđź’—

By NtsakoszMin

I'm stuck in a all girls boarding school and my life is suddenly full of drama. I can't believe this is me ri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Caught already!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
writer in need

Chapter 6 continued

70 0 0
By NtsakoszMin

Sammy's POV

When I came back from the bathroom Lisa was still doing the exact same thing. Just sitting there and listening to music through her earphones and I've noticed that everyone in the dorm has left. Gone where I have no idea.
I put lotion on myself and got dressed. I simply wore jeans,a vest and flops. When I was done I walked up to Lisa and just sat next to her on her bed. I honestly don't know why I did that but I guess I just wanted to.

Lisa's POV

Umm Sammy are you alright??

Sammy: Yeah hundred percent.

Lisa: Is there anything you want say to me or ask me?

Sammy: Nope,just sitting here.

Lisa: Have you spoken to Amanda?

Sammy: No and I don't want to either.

Lisa: You know you have to forgive her at some point, holding grudges is not good.

Sammy: I know. I bumped into this girl named Petty. Her and I use to be best friends but now she hates me because she thinks I took Amanda from her. Petty is Amanda's ex. What do you think I should do so she could forgive me? I need advice.

Lisa: I don't know Amanda but just try to show her your sorry by doing various things for her or helping her with stuff. She'll probably soften somehow.

Sammy: Thanks Lisa. Your a good friend.

Lisa: Friend?

Sammy: Yeah, friend.

Lisa: Thanks I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
289K 19.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...