Laurens and P. Ham one shots

By Bironugget

I only update when I have an idea. More

Laurens x reader
P. Ham x reader
P. Ham x reader
Laurens x reader
Laurens x reader
P. Ham x reader
P. Ham x reader
Requests Open!
Laurens x reader
Laurens x reader
P. Ham x reader

Laurens x reader

309 8 1
By Bironugget

Reader is a mermaid. John is a sailor. Gender neutral.
Y/n
A strange vessel came floating towards me. I tilted my head in curiosity, swimming towards the wooden item. Peeking into the boat, I observed a human being with long, curly, brown hair, freckles, and green eyes. He was laying on his back, hands resting on his stomach.
"Woah," he exclaimed as I pulled myself onto the small boat, sitting next to him. My f/c tail was long enough to touch the water on the other side of the boat. "Are you... real?"
  I snorted and rolled my eyes. "No, mate, I'm just a dream. Of course I'm real," I scoffed, crossing my arms. The man held up his hands.
"Sorry, sorry. So, what are you doing on my boat," he questioned.
"Checking it out," I noticed freckles on his arm and pulled his sleeve up the rest of the way. " Y/n."
"John. John Laurens," he introduced himself in a confused manner, watching as I traced the freckles.
"Do you have more?" I asked, staring at the many dots on his skin.
"More what?" John asked, confused.
"Freckles."
"Um, yes?"
"Where are they?"
"Everywhere?"
  I unbuttoned his shirt, causing him to blush. After cocking my eyebrow at him, my gaze returned to his freckles. My fingers touched each and every one of them. As I made patterns on his chest, John and I began talking about ourselves. Soon, we were good friends.
"Can I... can I braid your hair," John asked hesitantly. I blushed and nodded.

"I brought you something," I sang, swimming next to his boat. John smiled and leaned over the edge.
"What is it?" he asked.
"Food," I replied, handing him his supplies. John chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"Thanks," he beamed.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard John screaming for me. I turned only to find him floating away from me. A wave crushed his boat and forced him underwater.
"John!" I cried out, diving under water and searching for him. Finally, I found him. He was sinking deeper and deeper. His eyes were closed, signifying his unconsciousness. I grabbed him and looked around for the boat. Upon discovering that it was gone, I realized I had to get John to the nearest shore possible if I wanted him to live.

I watched as another human helped John up, patting his back and supporting his weight. The man had black hair pulled back in a ponytail and was called Alexander.
  I hid behind a pole that held up one of the many docks, waiting for John to come back. Realizing that that might've been the last time I would see him, sadness flooded me.
"Y/n? You out there," I heard a soft voice call out. John. I saw his freckled legs dangling from the dock and I pulled myself up, landing in between his legs.
"John," I smiled, sitting on his lap. He smiled back and connected our lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...