Dragon's Mate

By NaughtyRosie

*MATURE* Don't let anyone ever fool you that mating is easy business and all soft kisses and cuddles. Because... More

Prologue
1: Sold
2. Run
4. Heated Caress
5: Shadows
6. Good Moan-ing
7. Choices Taken(FIXED)
8. Cinnamon Kisses
9. Complications
10. Axial I
11. The Dark King
12. Axial II

3. Claimed

111K 3.1K 984
By NaughtyRosie

3.  This was too long so I posted twice.

Recap:
"Stop." a deep masculine voice commanded from the darkness. I didn't even see who it was as I half run and stumble backwards.

"Slow down! You are heading towards a-" I didn't get to hear this new deep unfamiliar voice finish the sentence.

Because the earth suddenly gave away beneath me. I let out another scream as I go tumbling down a low hill into the sharp drop.

Tumbling and catapulting out of control through shrubs and undergrowth, vines and weeds tangling in my clothes and disarrayed hair. Small protruding sticks from the undergrowth slashed against my flesh and small pebbles and stones became a major pain. Digging into my skin as I scramble down the sharp drop.

A sharp pain on my head as my head collides with a particularly hard rock had pain exploding on the back of my head. What felt like a lifetime but was probably less than fifteen second later, I finally landed at the bottom of the ditch with a thump.

Just. Perfect.

You've reached a new all time low Catherine...

★•*•★ Dragons Mate 3 ★•*•★

Temporarily frozen, my body throbs in pain as I lay in a crumpled heap upon the earth. My heart going at a million miles an hour.

So fast I could swear the sight of each individual heart beat was throbbing along with my closed eye lids.

My face was buried in dry and damp soil, the smell of earth and dying leaves literally shoved in my face.

I feel like I had recently just gotten flung out of a vicious whipping tornado.

It took a good while before my spinning vision returned and I was able to roll my throbbing body over onto my back. The tall trees hovered over me looking distant with the crescent moon hovering over all.

Silence rang through my ears as pain throbbed within me.

Yup. It's confirmed. The L in my luck just transformed today into an F. And it wasn't going anywhere soon.

The pain was too intense for me to so much as move slightly without it ripping through my left ankle particularly.

But I stumbled to a semi crawl before moving up to a limp. I had to get away. I had no idea where those guys had gone but I couldn't let them get to me. Lord knew what awaited me wherever they were taking me.

What I did know,  was that the thought of it had bolts of electricity racing down my spine and raising goosebumps along my flesh. Last time a reaction this extreme had happened was moments before I'd seen or ensured the stench of burned flesh and bodies when I was five.

Not just that, but the thought of being owned like an inanimate object was sickening. My freedom, everything I was would be owned by a man I'd never met or cared to. I couldn't go with them no matter what.

"You've really done it now Cathe-" I never get the chance to finish the pained grimace.

Suddenly a hand shoots out from behind and clapped over my mouth, pulling me back into the shadows as my back met a warm chest.

Panic exploded in my chest as cold terror seized me and adrenaline surged. He spins and my body is pushed up against the huge bark of a tree as he traps my body against the wood with his harder bigger body.

I thrashed and kick against him as my teeth sink into the flesh of his palm and the taste of metallic blood sinks into my taste buds.

Except it's almost sweet and send a hymn of something...dark, pulsing through my veins.

A harsh sound definitely not in English is snarled through his clenched teeth as his other hand suddenly grips my jaw roughly.

My eyes widen and tears threaten to spill at the crushing force his hand was applying against my jaw. Soon I have no other choice but to loosen my teeth around his hand which he pulls out with another curse.

The other hand on my jaw doesn't move and instead, he suddenly flips me over so I'm facing him. His body is back against mine before I can let out a breath, making it impossible to move more than the fraction of an inch.

"Quit struggling! I'm trying to help you." he hissed his features coming clear in the faint light of the moon peeking through the trees.

He was tall. And I know at 5ft4 it's a meaningless statement coming from me but he really was tall. At least an entire foot taller than me. Having to arch forward and down to speak the words inches from my wide eyes.

But that wasn't what had me speechless and shaking like a leaf in a tornado at the man pressed against me and holding me captive against a tree.

It wasn't the fact his midnight black hair framed a chiseled powerful jaw with flawless complexion and high cheekbones. Or that his face was a mere couple inches from mine and my jaw was starting to feel moments from being dislocated if he didn't slacken his grip soon.

It was his eyes. Those eyes.

I would recognize them anywhere. Take away the fact he had definitely grown to be a man since the one and only time I saw him so many years ago. Now he looked at least 23. But those eyes never changed.

Those piercing golden eyes.

Movement behind him distracts me for a second only because I know it wouldn't be anyone but one of the three men from the car.

Regretfully,  I'm right. Except their attires have changed.

The intricate brand on their heads from earlier was now glowing an angry red that marred an entire side of their face now. It was horrific and appeared more like the angry liquid was flowing within the gauge carved in their skin.

My eyes widened at the side of their fierce glowing red eyes in the moonlight as their eyes scanned the area.

Not human. Those three were definitely not human. And I'd been in a car with them. They had been taking me to their employer whom was probably the same as them if not worst.

A soft barely audible whimper escaped my throat as my body started shaking violently, this time in terror. Immediately the leader-the one who had been driving- his eyes snapped over to our hiding spot. And despite the fact we were cloaked in darkness, the way they clashed exactly on mine said they could see us.

GG leaped up into the air, with his hand raised above him.  I watched as it burst, like an explosion had ripped through his arm, splattering blood everywhere. But the bare flesh opened and reformed, stitching itself back together from a molecular level up. A huge dagger as long as my forearm emerged and was reformed. All this within the two seconds of him in the air before he struck.

I could barely gasp in a breath to scream out a warning. But mystery boy must have noticed the dread in my face because he slowly turned around, only to have a dagger jammed straight into his chest.

I watched in horror as it protruded all the way through his body and came out through his back. My voice lost somewhere within me.

"Step back." his voice was icy and emotionless. I was astonished and frozen with shock.

His head turned slowly to the side but his face was hidden by his dark hair cascading over his eyes.

"Run!" The words can't out as a cold growl. It was a command and for some reason it snapped my body back into action from becoming a frozen statue.

I scramble back, unable to completely feel my feet or turn away from what faced me.

This was insane. This entire day had become insane! Even nightmares weren't made out of this. This just became crazier with each passing moment.

But what happened next made the least amount of sense. One second there was a golden eyed impaled boy in front of me, and the next, hot flames burst from within him, blasting GG all the way across the clearing. GG crashed into the bark of a tree, setting the entire tree into a burst of flames along with himself.

The man now currently still on fire fell forward onto his knees as one hand held the ground supporting him up. His entire body was a hot pulsing ball of flames as I leaped away, not to get burned.

Yet he didnt look to be in pain, more trying to calm down and take it all in. The flames cooled down, forming liquid lava that hardened and cooled. Soon what should have been skin was flowing molted lava that hardened into black chunks which pooled together to form islands of skin.

Soon his entire body was back to normal and I was soon staring at a naked ass man on his knees in the dirt.

Instantly my face burst with heat as a red flush races up to my cheeks and my skin tingles with feminine awareness as my throat suddenly felt like the sahara.

Muscles. Big, thick, masculine muscles stretched tight over deeply bronzed skin that still glowed with the cooling flames beneath.

Naked Phoenix man's eyes shot up to the remaining two of the creatures at the top of the hill as they both visibly took a step back.

"Prince Damien." the limo driver spoke up as him and the other dropped to one knee in respect.

A prince?

And yet as he rose up, despite the fact he was butt-shiny-ass naked, with rippling muscles, he still held a strong aura of confidence and grace only found in a royal. It didn't much surprise me he was one.

His stance and self assurance and confidence even bare ass naked in the forest was rare to find.

But...prince of what?

Prince of bursting into flames and perfect Olympic swim team gold body maybe. He oozed sexual appeal. Even with only his rippling back, tight rear and strong toned legs in my view.

Hell, the whole scene put a whole new meaning to him being 'so hot, he was on fire'.

Seriously. My hand was twitching from the mere thought of just a poke at that ass. Buns of steel. Not to mention what if he turned around to reveal his-

"What do you want with the girl?" Prince Damien spoke his voice harsh, deep, and rumbling with authority. It immediately reminded me of the fact there were still two sinister looking monsters up there who wanted me.

"She belongs to our master." the leader answered his glowing red eyes moving to settle on me.

Damien looked down towards me and I immediately shrunk back, cringing away from the two.

"She doesn't seam to think so." he relayed up to the men.

"Her father is a gambler my prince. Not a very good one. She was-"

"Enough. I can tell what happened. You can leave." he said.

What?!

I jumped forward. Was he really going to let these guys leave with me?! I quickly move forward about to protest when he looked directly at me cutting me off before the words left my lips.

"The lady stays with me." He said those gold eyes pulling me in and instantly captivating me.

"Your highness she belongs to-"

"As the next king, I can absolve any faults I see fit with reason. The lady will not be paying for her father's mistakes."

"With the greatest respect, my Prince this is terribly-"

"I don't care. Your man attacked me from behind knowing full well whom I was. That is treason and I should have you along with your entire court and master thrown into The Pit for it. If you value your life you will leave immediately before I change my mind." he snarled out the words hands clenched and the tips of his hair crackling with flames and his growing anger.

The dramatic change in his tone and the very present rage had cold chills running up my spine.

"Yes...my prince." the reluctant red eyed man snarled out the words. His eyes moved to me. "Miss..."he said those eyes glowing as they flashed with a promise that has me quivering because I know my death just became eminent.

And just like that, both men disintegrated into thin air, the only thing remaining, puffs of swirling thin black smoke that raised up into the night.

I crumbled onto my butt as my legs gave out beneath me.

Holy crap!

Holy bloody horse crap!

I am so way over my head on this one. This was all beyond my league to the extreme.

"I'm waiting." Damiens voice cut through my state of mental breakdown.

"Wh-what?" I ask stupidly and so completely lost. Because I really didn't know what he wanted. And my brain couldn't function right from still trying to process everything that just happened.

"I saved your life. The least you could do is praise me and worship me for it." he stated bluntly raising the hand I'd almost taken a huge chunk from. 

It looked spotlessly healed now however.

I blinked a couple times waiting for the punch line to come. Was he serious? I mean, yes I was grateful for the fact those creeps were gone but "praise him"? "worship him"?

Seriously?

It was so unexpected I almost slapped myself and ask him to repeat himself for clearance.

"Damien don't be an ass." a voice suddenly said from above. I looked up unable to find the source. For a second I could have sworn it was God.

And I was right about to call it out when slight movement to the right displayed the silhouette of a male on the top branches of a tree, leaning against the stump.

He was at least twenty feet up in the air and looked as chill as if he was two inches and not twenty.

Damien turned towards the man, as a pair of jeans was thrown down to him. He caught it easily in one hand.

"Why didn't you interfere?" Damien looked at the strange silhouette of the man on the tree with narrowed eyes.

"You looked like you had it covered." The voice chuckled as he leaped from the top. I gasped my throat running up to my throat as he was airborne, hands above him. He landed with a barely audible thump, which was freaky crazy and had me taking a step away from the golden eyed duo.

"I had a poisoned stake impaled through my chest Axial." Damien stated, putting on the pants and oblivious to the fact the other guy just jumped from twenty feet down without a stutter nit to speak of a scratch.

"Oh stop with the whining little brother. It's not cute. You lived, didn't you?" the guy I just leaned to be Axial waved him off.

He lifted his head and the first thing I saw were his golden eyes twinkling in the light of the moon.

I gasped taking a cautious step back. Their features were strikingly similar yet Damien held a rough edge that appeared more laid back and relaxed with Axial. And Axial's hair was more golden and gave him the light features of an angelic being...with a sinful smirk and eyes that held way too many secrets.

Two. There were two of them. The golden eyed boys just like on that day so long ago.

The day they had found those kids burnt to a crisp beyond recognition. The day I had first met those boys with golden eyes that disappeared into the forest.

This same forest.

As Axial turned to me with a smirk that would have seconds ago threatened to melt the cartilage in my knees, I began to back up.

The flames Damian just burst into earlier ran through my eyes as the image of those kids from so long ago returned to mind.

Oh God.

I just barely escaped three beast with glowing red eyes right into the arms of two brothers who burst into flames and killed three teenagers at the age of five or six.

Because nobody had eyes like theirs. Their eyes glowed two full flowing pools of pure gold that cannot be mistaken. Not by me. Not ever.

"I'm more interested on this breath taking beauty you seamed to have picked up." Axial said moving forward towards me.

I stifled looking behind me to really check if he had been talking to me or someone else. Because there was absolutely nothing about my disarrayed hair with leaves clinging on to them and my wrecked clothes that was 'breathtaking'.

"Its a shame she is human." Damien said, the word 'human' sounding like it was a curse. Yet his eyes moved over my body like his brother was doing in admiration.

I'm temporarily shocked by the fact he had agreed to his brothers words even if it was in an indirect way.

Obviously these guys didn't go out much if they thought that I in my 5ft4 glasses wearing old navy jeans and baggy sweater was anything beyond a wreck.

I even found myself glancing behind me to check if there was someone else.

Nope.

Only girl in the forest with two sexy Adonis that are completely not human. Craziest part being I'm actually considering flirting back.

"A human in our woods. Not a very good choice on her part. But on ours however... Quite a feast." Axial took steps closer.

"What?" Damian said turning to look at his brother.

"Well...her essence is uniquely intoxicating and I've never met one like her. Her beauty raw yet subtle and her scent..." he took a breath and a deep groan of approval rumbled up. "she will be rather tasty." Axial's eyes burned up my body with no shame.

Tasty? Did that mean he would...like...burn me to a crisp? Like those children? Would he eat me?!

Damien inhaled suddenly and I watched as his nostrils flared and he growled in approval.

"Haven't fed in awhile..." he said with with a primal flare in those eyes.

Then his features hardened as he  tsk'ed grimacing.

"You might be right about that. But she's human. She won't survive a night in your bed brother. You are much too wild when you feed. You would break her." Damian said as Axial moved closer towards me.

"I think she can handle me in my bed quite well brother. Especially when I feed." he purred as both men continued to eye me up and down like a meal to devour.

In his bed? As in...intimacy.

The image of our bodies tangled together in a dance of ecstasy slammed into my brain making me suck in a breath as my nipples immediately hardened.

I shivered unable to stop the flush that creeped up my cheeks at my dirty thoughts. The scariest part being I wasn't sure if it was from fear or pleasure.

I was a bloody virgin with zero-that's with a capitol Z- experience with the opposite sex. And the first guys I've ever found attractive in my life inspired my first sexual thought and miniature day dream.

And it was a freaking threesome... with murderer's...supernatural, royal murderers.

What the heck is wrong with me?!

What in the world was happening to me?! Why wasn't I running? I should be scared out of my bloody mind after seeing what these two were capable of. And knowing how their victims end up.

And yet here I was thinking of their bodies against mine pleasuring me. When Damien had just bluntly made it very clear he did not like me or was it just humans in general? Probably all the above.

"She is aroused." Damien stated it as a fact. It was. But I'd be dammed if I let them have the pleasure of me defenselessly letting them go on and speak like I didn't exist.

"I am not." I flushed looking between the two as they both looked froze at my words.

"She speaks." Axial said eyebrows up as he smiled in surprise. "Interesting. They are usually too frightened to say a word."

Oh I am scared. I am scared out of my freaking mind! What the hell were these two anyway? They spoke with a tint of accent like we were in the middle ages or something.

"Yes and I'm not death. So stop referring to me like I'm not here." I say looking between the two.

To my shock Axial smiled chuckling slightly.

"She is a blunt one. Rude and no respect for authority." Damien frowned displeased.

The words were too close to what my father sometimes said. It hit a nerve.

"And you are an overgrown alarm clock. Hated by everyone and really annoying."

Axial's eyes widened in surprise and... Pleasure? Damian's however did not look pleased as they narrowed with warning. He took a threatening step forward and I instantly stepped back. I could tell no one had ever spoken to him in such a tone.

"Really now? I guess this alarm clock should have let those three taken you off."

I cringed and instantly regret it when a dark smirk teased those full masculine lips.

"You should be thanking me for being your knight in shinning armor"

Oh eww! Who the hell says that?!

"Thank you for saving my life. I am truly grateful. It's just too bad you are less of a knight in shinning armor and more of an asshole in aluminum foil." I snapped irritated by his 'better-than-everyone' attitude.

"Excuse me? Do you have any idea who I am?" he said eyes narrowing and darkening.

"A prince. A prince who is beyond spoiled and is acting more like the prince of Douche Bagistan."

Inside, instinct was screaming at me to shut my big mouth before I piss off the already dangerously angry looking Damien that was anything but human.

Too late because, Damien already looked like he was going to burn me to a crisp with the intense glare directed my way.

But the outburst of laughter that exploded from Axial cut the bitter current snapping between us. Or at least tamed it.

"Oh we are so keeping her." Axial laughed and me and Damian both snapped our heads over to him.

Me because I was suddenly scared I just narrowly avoided being some old guys property to being 'kept' by these two. Sure my panties flooded a little more at the thought of waking up with these two sex gods. But I liked my freedom and I'd worked for it all my life to just let it go because of some mere hormones.

"What?!" Damien growled turning to his brother. "No way. I forbid the possibility of  'that' coming home with us." he hissed shooting me a look that would have melted the south pole in two seconds flat.

"Oh lighten up brother, from what I heard she doesn't have anywhere to go. And we all know those moguls aren't smart enough to heed your warning. They will be back for her. Besides, she is darling." Axial purred beaming at me.

"She is anything but. She is rude and immature, blunt, not to mention rude and-"

"You already said rude. If you are going to insult me at least get smacked in the face by a dictionary so you can get more words into your arrogant skull." the words left my lips and dead silence followed.

Something was seriously wrong with my mouth right now. My thoughts were just flowing out like my filter had desintegrated. No view of the shy girl.

Axial then roared with laughter as Damien sent a fireball which materialized within his hand towards his brothers head.

Axial barely survived dodging it but was still laughing like mad as the ball exploded into a nearby tree. Thankfully the flames died before too much damage was done.

Damien's eyes flashed back toward me, a flowing glowing angry pool of gold.

Uh oh. I think I went a little too far with that one.

"D-Damie-" before the word left my lips, I'm suddenly pushed against the bark of a tree with Damien towering over me all within a blink.

My eyes almost pop out of their sockets at the sudden unexpected change as he hovers mere inches from me. His warm bare chest presses against mine as those eyes burn down at me.

His hand move up to cup my chin, thankfully gentler than before.

Instantly heat erupted from his touch and I could have sworn lightening just struck all my nerve endings from the spark that struck down my spine straight between my legs.

"Your robust attitude makes me want teach you a lesson you'll never forget, little girl." his deep masculine voice rumbled against my ear as his hand kept my head tilted up to him. His warm yet minty breath sending a burst of electricity racing down my spine.

The hand on my chin stayed firm as his other hand circled my hips and pulled me forward to be flushed against his hard chest. My breast pressed against his hard chest.

Hard sculpted muscle was pressed against me. Heat radiating off of him and an earthy musk with a tint of his natural scent running straight to my head.

But what had me captivated where those eyes. I'd never seen so much raw hunger in anyone's eyes before.

My mind was long lost in a haze, captivated by the glowing golden orbs that drank me in. Everything, down to the simplest atom within me, becoming all too aware of his body so intimately pressed against mine.

Everything about him was raw and wild. He was a beast, and the look in those eyes held me as prey.

"Damien..." I hear myself let out as a breathless whimper of need.

★•*•★ Dragons Mate 3 ★•*•★

More coming Sooooonnnnnnn...

***IF FOR SOME REASON UPDATES ARENT SHOWING-(I've gotten this complait a lot)- THEN PLEASE FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN I POST OR VISIT MY PROFILE PAGE DAILY AND CHECK. YOUR CHOICE BETWEEN ONE OF THE TWO. THANK YOU***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 11.6K 25
" 'I moaned as he pounded into me relentlessly while gently circling his finger around my clit. The hot water from the shower poured down on us and t...
3.9M 144K 60
Life Lesson #1: If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't. Life Lesson #2: If there are too many attr...
441K 11.8K 35
Sweat started to form all around my body as the pain consumed me. It was 9pm and this had to be the worst wave of heat I've ever experienced! My body...
158K 3.9K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...