I promise- One Piece Fan Fict...

By Levis_angels_123

Luffy and Y/N have known each other since they could even start remembering. Shanks and the pirate life was... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
authors note

Chapter 13

7.8K 212 20
By Levis_angels_123

"That was amazing," says Usopp in literal awe, it was like he watched someone walk on water. "He flew down,"

"Hehe, don't underestimate our carpenters, we don't just train them to assess the ship but also be as efficient physical-wise," explains Mr Iceburg.

Kalifa hands me her folder and nudges Mr Iceburg. I skim through folder as I pass Kalifa mine that had all the data on the ship Kaku was working on. It was all about Luffy and his crew's background, Kalifa nudges Mr Iceburg. He turns to me.

"Is it done?"

I nod.

"Yes, it's done sir, the investigation," I reply closing the folder. 

"Straw Hat Luffy, Pirate Hunter Zoro, and Nico Robin. Their bounties all together tally up to 239 million berries,"

Robin was on Luffy's crew, now this was much harder than I thought this mission would be. This also makes much more sense why Luffy is here. Kalifa continues.

"They started in the East Blue and they currently have seven members in total, their alias is The Straw Hat Pirates,"

Nami stands fazed as Usopp is taken back. Their jaws drop and their faces whiten.

"They know everything about us," He gulps.

The Straw Hats started negotiating the situation on their ship and Mr Iceburg was happy to repair it after Kaku came back. After a bit of Kalifa kicking them, it was resolved, in the end, Mr Iceburg delivered out a tour around the place. Then a group men snuck by us and swiped the briefcases out of Usopp and Nami's hands.

"The Franky family..." trails Mr Iceburg, inspecting their faces.

I instantly see Rob Lucci and some other shipwrights take action to take the money back. They all deployed themselves from the roof jumping into the city, exactly how Kaku did so.

"Leave it to us," says Rob Lucci's pigeon, ventriloquism? 

Using an animal, I mean I've seen ventriloquism pulled off with a doll something that was not an organism. But Rob possibly pulling it off with a living vertebrate ... amazing. Glancing over to the pirates, Nami seemed distressed and Usopp was all over the place mumbling paranoidly. Luffy stays situated, blinking. We watch them tail the thieves in the Yagara bulls, they were making the Bull speed away as fast as it could. Water spilt and splashed around knocking nearby passengers over. They were taking their time and I slowly held in the need to help them. I look over to Kalifa and hoped she'd see my intention. She zipped up her jacket but only midway, she nodded and whispered to Mr Iceburg. Mr Iceburg seemed confused but agreed anyway. Somewhere inside of me just went onto cloud nine, leaping for joy. Finally some action in this assignment.

Luffy's mouth opened to talk but I had already shoved the folder into Kalifa's hand as I track a bee-line to Rob's men. Jumping up flights of roofs wasn't as easy as you'd think when you're wearing a skirt that was not meant for combat. I really regret not asking for tights but I had to work with what I had. I kept an eye on the over passengered Yagara Bulls, they were bound to capsize due to the number of men in there.

"DID YOU HEAR THAT! 2 MILLION!" cackles one of the men below, laughing hysterically.

Psht, men. Is money really the only thing they think about these days other than women? The sound of my heels brings attention to three men, one dressed all in white the two wearing dark shaded suits. They stop instantly at the edge of the rooftop, below us were the Franky Family thieves. The blonde one eyes me from top to bottom like he was looking at something that was misplaced. He was extremely tall, his height looked around 6'5. Even with heels on he was still clearly taller and much more built than I was. But that didn't mean my skills didn't match up with his.

"Paulie, look it's a lady!" points out one of the suited men. He looked clearly confused about seeing a woman upon a three storey building roof.

The man in white known as Paulie eyed me puffing his cigar and left out a confused grunt. I waved it away and jumped off the roof, air piercing at my face-blowing all my hair out of my face. I landed below at an 80% angle rooftop, I was much closer to the men than I thought so I leapt again landing on the end of one their Yagara Bulls. I landed on the Bull that had the briefcase with the money.

"Looky here, a lady. Are you lost honey bun?" says one of them wearing a headband. He was obviously leaning too close for my liking, grabbing my chin in the process. He looked at me, disgusting. I leaned back smacking his hand off my chin and I  held out my hand.

"Pass over the briefcase," I say forcingly.

Headband boy looked at his partners in crime, he lays his hand on his stomach. They all started laughing, bending over. Headband boy gets back up wiping a non-existent tear from his eye.

"Pass. The. Briefcase. Over," I simply repeated once again. 

The briefcase was right behind them leaning against the internal sides of the Bull. Headband boy turned around again laughing with his mates, I was sick of this. I bunched up my fists, then circulated my hips for a high kick. My heeled foot collided with his face, he toppled to his side holding the boat as leverage wincing in pain.

"Now now, Lady no need to be violent," Says one of his partners.

Headband boy stands up towering over me. He took a hold of my blouse, scrunching it up in his hands. His other hand retracts back into a fist, ready for it to collide with my face. He starts shrieking as he tries to throw a punch at me, I grabbed his fist and dug my nails it in sprouting blood from his knuckles. His face contorts in pain, he sweatdrops as his partners do the same. I raise my knee up sharply kicking him straight in the groin, at that his grip on my blouse falls away, his fist still in my upraised hand. Stepping back on my right leg, I swing my leg forward kicking him and deliberately aiming for his cheekbone. His face whitens as he faints at my touch. I let his bloodied knuckles fall with his fainted body on the Bull. I step towards henchmen, I uncuff my blouse and swing out two daggers each to hold their sleeves down. I smirk as they're stapled to the edge of the wooden part of the Bull. The smallest holds out his hands, raising his wrists slightly.

Suddenly...

"ROPE ACTION!" and the sound of material ripping is all I hear as rope finds its way around the henchmen's necks from both bulls. Looking up I see Paulie holding the strings- He wasn't a devil fruit user at all. I could see the rope in his sleeves, it appears that the rope is coming out of his bare hands but you can just see the rope hooked around his cuff. He tugs them forth dragging the thieves closer and closer. Until their heads hit each other, they helplessly fall into the water, I walk forwards to get the briefcase and I see one of the men in water discard Headband Boy from the Bull I was in. 

Mission accomplished.

"Good fighting skills Miss......?" Paulie looks at me, grinning. I jump over to his bull.

"They got away Paulie, that's a shame," interjects one of the men still on the roof. Paulie sprouts a string of words rebutting his point that it was good enough that they got the money back.

I set my eyes to my cuticles, I'm surprised I didn't break any this time. Mr Iceburg and the pirates show up. I hand Paulie the briefcase as Rob comes swooping in instantly holding Paulie's ear lobe.

"NGH, let go! I'm not going to run, jeez," winces Paulie as Rob doesn't say a word. We slowly float towards the group. "It wasn't easy getting this money Lucci!" shrieks Paulie, 

I snorted re-buttoning my sleeve cuffs. I wish I went back for my daggers but I can always get new ones I guess. Rob's pigeon speaks up, bobbing at each word.

"You tried stealing other people's money to repay your debts, how shameless,"

Paulie bites his cigar harder and raises his eyebrows instantly.

"I found this money, Hattori!" countered Paulie. I flick his forehead. "Eh? What's it to you Y/N?"

I chuckle.

"Well, this," I knock on the side of the briefcase. "Belongs to a crew, it wasn't hastily thrown away,"

Paulie pouts, puffing smoke from his cigar butt.

"Look! They're coming!" says Nami, standing next to Kalifa. I see Luffy put his hands on his hips.

"See that was nothing to worry about Usopp," says Luffy smiling. Usopp tugs at Luffy's chin as it stretches like it was a sort of gum.

"WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE WAS THAT! THAT WAS OUR 2 MILLION!" Nami got into this scolding Luffy for not taking any action for their money.

"Well the pigeon said 'leave it to me,'" replies Luffy barely, both sides of his face were being stretched by both Nami and Usopp. I giggle jumping off the Bull. Rob's grip was still on Paulie's ear as he reported back to Mr Iceburg.

"Here he is Iceburg," says Hattori the pigeon.

"OMIGOD, LET GO OF MY EAR!" hollers Paulie from the Bull.

"Thank you, Lucci," says Mr Iceburg, hands crossed. Hattori pecks at his feathers before facing the group once again.

"Sorry for our scumbags actions, deepest respects," I hear Luffy's gasp.

"It talked again!!" pointing at Hattori in excitement.

Lucci got off the Bull and handed me the briefcases. I put them down on the concrete, Paulie gets yanked from the ear off the Bull. Rob swings him as lets his ear go. Paulie goes face forward towards the concrete.

"S H I T," he mumbled under the gravel.

"Beg for forgiveness Paulie," commands Rob, I hold my chin amused.

"That pigeon is so strong!' pipes Luffy, staring from Paulie to Hattori in awe. Rob adjusts his suspenders as Usopp steps forward.

Paulie jumps up and hands Luffy the briefcase.

"Yo, you the owner? I got your money back," He towers over Luffy as he folds his arms, trying to make his persona seem intimidating.

"Thanks a lot," politely replies Luffy, smiling as per usual.

After a small quarrel between Paulie and Rob, we end up heading to Dock One where everything was under construction.

Hey!

I'm sorry for not updating sooner! I was stuck with some chores, but not anymore it didn't take long! I also aimed this to be slightly longer than my previous updates, so more editing was put into this and I had to go back to the manga. There were so many dialogue parts (Yeah I know right, it's called manga for a reason.) that I couldn't put Y/N in because it was mostly was Iceburg talking so I've tried to make it fit in with Y/N it. Thank you all for reading this fan fiction, I appreciate all your votes and nice comments/support.

~levis_angels_123

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 386 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
277K 7.3K 87
Y/N has spent his entire life running from the navy and trying to survive in the world. After the roanoke incident, his bounty become one of the most...
884 30 7
𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑪𝑬 𝑿 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑹 You and Luffy were best friends! basically stuck at the hip. So when he told you he'd be king of the pirates you sm...
490K 12.5K 98
SECOND PLACE IN ONE PIECE 2015!!!!!!! Here you are an assassin, when the dorky and (adorable) annoying captain asked you to join his crew being you...