sweetener | rosé × bts

By CUTIEEPIE14

❝Then you come through like the sweetener you are to bring the Bitter Taste to a Halt. ❞ rosé x bts ❝Don't yo... More

sweetener
profile
info about rosé from members
ships: relationship from other members
reveal: 8th member of BTS
vlive with namjin [feat. jungkook]
fanmeeting moments [ 1 ]
concert moments [1]
more about rosé
incorrect quotes [1]
twitter updates [1]
undefined (rosé mixtape)
behind the scenes (undefined)
ships outside the group
2017 BBMAs
2018 BBMAs
2019 BBMAs
incorrect quotes [2]
instagram updates [1]
pre debut photos
incorrect quotes [ 3 ]
emotional moments
v-live with vmin
youtube compilations
members' reaction (rosé dating rumor)
travelling to australia (rosé as tour guide)
incorrect quotes [4]
twitter updates (2)
memorable moments
hair timeline
incorrect quotes [ 5 ]
rosie flustering bts
statistics
IMPORTANT
q & a with rosie!
instagram updates [2]
incorrect quotes [ 6 ]
rosé answers web's most asked questions
q & a with rosie! (part two)
reaction to rosé being a member of bts
times rosé got disrespected by fans
HIDE & SEEK (new book)
album solos
incorrect quotes
times rosie spoils songs

first meeting

6.2K 245 114
By CUTIEEPIE14

a/n: so this was when she met the other members for the first time.

________

JUNGKOOK & ROSÉ'S MEETING

━━━━

Her eyes widened at building in front of her.

Omg. This is it, Roseanne. You would be able to fulfill your dreams. Don't waste anything. She thought, taking deep breaths.

"Oh, wait. I have to call mom and dad." she said, taking out her phone.

"Yes, mom. I'm in front of BigHit now. And yes, I'll eat what you packed for me." she says, chuckling.

She ended the call and walked in the building,

"I am the new trainee." she answered.

"You may wait there. Unless, you want to walk around?" Chaeyoung nodded, she walked away, looking around the building.

"This must be the studio, where we'll record songs." she mumbled to herself, she gave a smile looking at the studio infront of her.

She was imagining things. Her singing at that studio was a dream come true.

Chaeyoung gulped when she felt herself hungry again. Taking out the samdwich her mom prepared for her, she took a bite and started walking around once again.

Her peaceful eating was interrupted when someone bumped into her.

She gasped,

"Watch where you're going---"

A boy.

He looked the same age as hers, she gasped once again realizing something.

The boy in front of him felt something under his shoe, feeling uneasy, he looked what was it.

"Y--you . . . you wasted my food!" she had yelled.

Under his shoe, was the once delicious sandwich Chaeyoung was eating a few minutes ago.

"You weren't looking at your way, miss." he said, arms crossed and she gave a forced laugh.

"Ugh, my sandwich!" she whined.

"Woah, woah, relax it's just a sandwich. " he said but she only gave a glare.

"And why are you blaming me?! You are the one who isn't looking at your way!" he yelled, only making the situation worst.

"I'm not going to clean that." she says and he laughed.

"Well, not me---"

"Move." one of the cleaners said, finally cleaning the poor sandwich at the floor.

"Thank you." she bowed and was about to walk away.

"Don't tell me you're a trainee here?" He asked,

"Well, I am, idiot. " she says, finally walking away.

"Oh, She didn't." he mumbled.

She did.

TAEHYUNG & ROSÉ'S MEETING

━━━━

Taehyung sighed, looking down at his feet.

Feeling regret,

He missed his family, he missed Daegu.

"Hey!" he flinched when suddenly a female sat beside her with a cute, big smile plastered at her face.

He looked at her from head to toe, feeling confused, he didn't know how to start the conversation.

"You're a trainee here, right?" she asked, excitedly and he nodded, slowly.

"Oh, really? Me too!" she yelled and he felt embarassed, the staff started to look at them with confusion.

This girl is too energetic. He thought as he looked away,

"So, I'm Park Chaeyoung. I'm from Australia but I'm Korean and I like to eat---" the female started to talk about a lot of things.

Taehyung would seen to be smiling at her cuteness at the end.

"Woah, finally you smiled!" She said.

"You're really handsome." she added, staring at him and Taehyung felt himself blushing.

"I've never seen someone so handsome when smiling. "

"Wow! You should start smiling more often. "

Chaeyoung showered him with compliments and soon he got to open up to the talkative girl.

JIMIN, HOSEOK & ROSÉ'S MEETING

━━━━━

She walked quietly, sneaking at the halls, making sure no one would see him.

Chaeyoung took out the keys to the practice room, she made sure to not fiddle the keys so it wouldn't make any sounds.

The door opened,

"Shhh, someone's there. "

"Maybe the staff."

Her eyebrows furrowed,

"Ahhh!" a yell was heard after she opened the lights, revealing two boys who looked like hugging each other.

What the hell? She thought.

"Oh, you two are going to sleep here too?" she asked, looking at the sleeping bags.

The two boys stared at the girl in the hoodie in front of them, she had a pillow at her hand.

"You see, we don't want to be late--"

"Great! Now, move beside. " she said and threw the pillow at the floor.

She plopped herself to the floor, back facing the two boys.

The two looked confused as they looked at each other.

"Park Chaeyoung. And you?" she asked and they cleared their throats.

"Jung Hoseok. "

"And I'm Park Jimin. "

But who knew a friendship will bloom between the three?

NAMJOON, JIN & ROSÉ'S MEETING

━━━━

"WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT DANCING?! "

The choreographer yelled to the three trainees,

Chaeyoung was in the verge of crying but she can't look weak in front of another two trainees.

"HOW CAN YOU DEBUT WITH YOUR MOVES?!"

The two boys noticed the girl flinched,

As soon as the dance instructor left, Chaeyoung sighed.

She wasn't good at dancing at all.

He's right. What can I do? She thought and ran her fingers at her hair,

"Are you okay?" the boy beside her asked,

Broad shoulders. Handsome face. Plump Lips. And beautiful eyes.

"I'm Namjoon." the other boy said which made her eyes widened,

"The famous rapper?" she asked and he chuckled,

She almost wanted to melt when she saw those dimples, it was too cute.

"No, just a rapper."

"And I'm Kim Seokjin." the three shaked hands.

"Hey, we've tried our best to dance. That's okay." SeokJin said with a smile, as he noticed Chaeyoung's saddened mood.

“Being a trainee is———” she stopped when her stomach started growling.
She looked at the two awkwardly as she laughs,

“Great, let's go to Hongdae!” Jin says, and Chaeyoung chuckled.

“You gotta treat us!”

YOONGI & ROSÉ'S MEETING
[ f.t NamJin ]

━━━━

“What is he doing there?” Chaeyoung asked, peeking from the window, making sure the boy inside the studio won't see her.

“Song writing?” Namjoon said, watching the boy in the studio.

“He looks cold.” Chaeyoung says, his eyes and his pale skin matches to a cold feature.

Suddenly, Namjoon slipped from his place which made Jin laugh, hard and loud, not realizing the boy from the studio was eyeing them.

Having fun sneeking?” Chaeyoung sighed in frustration, hearing Yoongi's voice.

They have been caught.

“Why are you so loud?!” the girl yelled to the two,

“Hi . . . ” she added as she waved awkwardly to Yoongi who just went back to the studio.

“So can we watch?” Chaeyoung yelled and Yoongi only looked at her,

“Great! Let's go in, guys.” Chaeyoung says, going in the studio as she watches Yoongi continue writing.

The girl peeked at the paper,

“Oh, look, Namjoon! He's a rapper too!” She yelled, pointing at the sheet of paper with lyrics written on it.

Yoongi turned his attention to Namjoon,

“Do you write lyrics?” Yoongi asked and Namjoon nodded, slowly.

“Oh, look! A cat!” Chaeyoung yelled like a child as she sees a cute cat plushie.

Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon looked at each other and went back to look at Chaeyoung, weirdly.

“Don't worry, she's normal.”

______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 688 33
Just some of my BANGPINK imagination:)) Ship: Taeyhung × Jennie (Taennie) Lisa × Jungkook (Lizkook) Jimin × Rosè (Jirose) Jin × Jisoo (Jinsoo) If you...
83.3K 2.4K 49
" you promised me that you will always be my Side " #1 in Chipmunk [2/11/21] #12 in rosemin [9/9/21]
1.1M 45.2K 53
❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞
125K 4.6K 54
parkchaeyoung: what exactly are you doing on my ig acc?! parkjimin: is it wrong to check my wife's account?! She maybe hates him but hey, that isn't...