Fighting my Pride

Autorstwa -Rockii

My first book sorry for mistakes...enjoy😘 First publish: 2019 Finished: 2020 Więcej

1
Chapter 2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter 7
Chapter #8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Btw
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Announcement 
Chapter 49

chapter 16

8.6K 209 56
Autorstwa -Rockii

"Waddup yall" Shawn yelled causing everybody to look back his way.

"Hey" Nia said shyly.

Which caused Nae blood to boil, she couldn't stand Nia not one bit. She actually was going to try to kill her but she decided against it.

"Waddup li brudda" Quincy said only acknowledging Shawn. Nobody paid. Nia any mind.

"Nae-" "we gone ride some rides or we just gone stand here ?" Nae said cutting Nia off before she could finish her sentence.

"I got something you can ride" Quincy smirked. Which caused Nae to glare at him because they still weren't even together....yet.

"Shut the fuck up" Nae told Quincy while mushing his head.

"We can roll with you yall ?" Shawn asked referring to him and Nia. Nobody said nothing but Quincy just nodded his head and told him keep a eye out for his girl.

"Lets get on the ride the go up then drop all the way down !" Nae said excitedly.

"You my bitch and all but im not getting my pregnant ass on that shit."Melani told Nae.

"Yeah you trippin big sis" Ka'liyah added.

"Ill go with you." Nia said shyly. Nae just glared at her and didn't say anything.

"Black can you please go with me ion wanna go by myself." Nae begged her best friend.

"Girl ima hood nigga you ain't finna hear me scream my heart out." Blacked chuckled.

"Bitch" Nae mumbled to herself but everybody heard her. Which caused Black to hit her upside her head.

"Don't fucking hit me" Nae said while punching Black in the chest.

"You know what fuck yall we ain gotta get on that ride but what ride we gone get on ?" She asked looking at only the people she came here with.

"Nae i know she ain't your favorite person but she trying clearly sorry about her actions she trying" Shawn said referring to Nia which caused Nae to scoff.

"Being sorry ain't gone bring my momma back" Nae said while trying to stay calm and let her emotions get the best of her.

"Nae-" "now like i said what ride we riding first ?" Nae said cutting Nia off once again.

"Come on ima get on this li ride with you" Ka'liyah told Nae referring to the ride Nae wanted to go on.

"Okay come on" with that being said the two of them headed over to the line and waited for their turn.

"Que talk to your girl, she being stubborn as hell right now." Shawn told his big brother.

"How her momma dead because your girl if she ain give her them pills she would have never ended up in the hospital." Quincy said defending Nae.

"Im pretty sure we all know she did want the lady to die." Shawn replied.

"That shit dont matter because she ended up dying." Quincy said about to get pissed all over again.

"Okay liyah now im scared" Nae told Ka'liyah.

"Girl shut that cry baby shit up you wanted to get on here" Ka'liyah said dismissing Nae as they were about to get ready to go all the way up.

The boys and Ka'liyah soon came into view to Ka'liyah and Nae.

"Yall Nae look scared as a bitch" Kareem laughed.

She just flipped him over and looked up to the sky and started praying to God.

Soon the ride started and she grabbed onto Ka'liyah hand and squeezed it. Both of the girls felt like they were about to die they was so ready for it to be over.

When they finally got off the ride they met up with the boys and they all looked at each other and started laughing.

"Yall Nae really squeezed the fuck out my hand, my shit feel broke" Melani complained.

"How you wanna get on the ride and be more scared than Ka'liyah" Quincy joked.

"Yall can leave me alone bruh" Nae said as she was still laughing.

They rode a few more rides before the fair started to close.

"No, that was Kj screaming like a li bitch" Kareem joked.

"Kareem i know you not talking, you was screaming in my ears the WHOLE time" Nae joked.

"No baby don't do him cause you was screaming !" Melani told Nae defending Kareem.

"Ugh duh we knew i was gone scream already i never heard a hood nigga scream tho" Nae said dying laughing.

"Then Quincy bitch ass just sat there unfazed." Black joked.

"How ima bitch when everybody was screaming but me" Quincy asked throwing shots at everybody else.

"aht aht dont do my best friend he was screaming he was just laughing the whole time" Nae said defending Black.

"Yeah whatever ion wanna hear that shit" Quincy laughed. 

"Yall trying to go to waffle house ?" Melani asked.

"Your hungry pregnant ass" Joey mumbled.

"Shutup li dick ass" Nae told Joey.

"But yeah we can go to waffle house babymomma" Nae told Melani while smiling.

They all got in the car and were joking and enjoying each other just like old times. Sooner or later they pulled into waffle house.

"Look Nae" Black said which caused Nae to look up from her phone and she noticed that he was recording her while Quincy was in the video looking at Nae like she was the finest female he ever seen.

"Stoppp" Nae chuckled while putting her hand in her face and faced towards Quincy.

"You like that shit huh ?" Nae said while smirking at Quincy. He just smirked back.

"im posting that shit too, so they know you still for my son, ill be damned if you bring another nigga round me if it ain't my dawg.... period" Black said while snaking his neck and snapping his fingers when he said period. Nae just laughed though, she knew she didn't want anyone but Quincy anyways.

"Awww, Nae look how he was looking at you in the video, like he just wanna devour you" Melani said, as she was looking at the video Black posted.

Nae just took her phone out and looked at it for herself. She couldn't help but to rewatch it over and over again. Lots of people were replying saying :

:Aww look how he looking at her😩
:When ya man look at you like that, thats how yk its real😍
:he too fine for her but he can look at me like that tho🤣
:aww their cute😍, whats her @ ?
:im surprised i never seen her on my explore page before she is so pretty😍
:id go gay for her period !🤣
:yall reaching he just looking at her☠️
:what the hype about ?☠️☠️

Nae rolled her eyes at the negative comments and liked the comments of the people saying she's pretty.

"Damn, how many times you gone watch it" Joey said putting Nae on the spot which caused her to pick her head up.

Once she picked her head up everyone noticed how she was smiling from ear to ear showcasing her braces. They also noticed how her darkskin cheeks were somewhat redish but not really red because she was dark.

"Close ya mouth, gahdamn" Kareem exaggerated while putting his hands over his nose joking with Nae.

Her mouth went from a smile to a frown.

"Dont play with me" Nae said while laughing and throwing a salt pack at him.

They all joked a little more before eating. After they were done eating they all headed back to Melani's house.

"Today was fun" Ka'liyah admitted.

"For real" Nae agreed.

"Say we finna head out famo" Black said referring to him and his girl. Honestly they be forgetting she be there, because she didn't get comfortable with them yet.

Soon after he left a everybody else left, the only people were at the house now, was Naveah, Quincy, Kareem, and of course Melani.

"Yall wanna watch a movie ian ready to go home just yet." Nae admitted.

"Thats fine with me" Melani said since they were at her house.

"You and Quincy can lay out on the the couch or whatever and me and my mans gone take the loveseat" Melani told them while she went to go get blankets.

When she came back she put a movie on and turned the lights off as everybody started to get comfortable. Quincy layed his whole body out on the couch and he placed Nae on top of him. So her head was laying in the crook of his neck as she was watching the movie.

Quincy being Quincy started to place his hands on her lower back. He realized she didn't say anything so he lowered then and started to caress her ass. Nae wasn't complaining she missed being touched. They laid there comfortably watching the movie while Quincy was massaging her ass.

Mean while Melani and Kareem were on the loveseat making love.... sike nah im jp😂... they were cuddling as they were watching the movie. Kareem had his head in the crook of Lani's neck. While she played in his hair still focusing on the tv.

"Nae ?" Quincy whispered to Naveah.

"hmm" Nae said while moving a little.

"I like you" he said instead of saying love he wasnt sure if he was ready for that. Nae chuckled because she told that to before instead of iloveyou.

"I like you too" she whispered back as she picked her head up and pecked his lips then put her head back in the crook of his neck. While he still was massaging her ass, it lowkey was making her sleeping so she watched the movie till her eyes gave out on her.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

325K 7.7K 37
Never thought it would be like this This was my first book lmao 😭
223K 6.6K 63
PLEASE READ,VOTE AND ALLAT 🙏🏽 My first book therefore talk to me nice 🌚
22.2K 831 31
Read, comment, vote, allat 😉
222K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...