My Man Crush | Jinkook ✔️

De halekook

He's my neighbor, my forbidden neighbor, he is older than me, he is the guy my mother warned me about, yet I... Mais

Welcome!
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
A/N- Please Read
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine 69
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
EP: Seventy-Five
EP: Seventy-Six

Thirteen

10.2K 705 156
De halekook

Jin's Pov:

Jungkook and I have been dating for about a month now. My parents were back, and I was keeping things a secret from them.

He would offer to take me to school in the mornings and sometime he'd pick me up. Every free time I got I spent it with him. I hardly spent as much time with Yoongi and Hobi as I did before. I saw them in school, but that was about it. I need to hang out with them soon, though.

My parents were leaving soon again, and I couldn't wait. They were getting in the way of things. I tried sneaking over to Jungkook from time to time, but he scolded me. I thought because we were dating he'd come onto me more, but no, he was still a coward.

I wonder if I had given him a horrible blowjob that one time. I have to get to the bottom of this.

My Man😜:
Hey babe, did I suck at sucking?

Jungkook:
What do you mean?

My Man😜:
That time I sucked you off, did you not enjoy it? Was I not good?

Jungkook:
Where is this coming from now? Of course, I enjoyed it. I even dream about your lips around my cock. You were amazing.

I dropped my phone. That was not the response I was expecting. Jungkook hardly spoke like that. Whenever he did, I would lose all my confidence. It was clear he was way more experienced than I was. It showed even in the way he kissed me. When he kissed me, I was left wanting more. His kisses were always teasing; it was like he was showing me that he could give me more.

My Man😜:
I can do it again this weekend. My parents are leaving again. This time they'll be away for a much longer time. There's a lot we can do. 😏

Jungkook:
I can take you on more dates then. There are some places I would like for us to visit. Like there this new museum that opened up downtown and this restaurant that places live band. I want to take you there on a date.

See, this is what I meant. Of course, I want to go on a date with him and see those places, but whenever I mention anything sexual, he tries to change the topic. It's annoying. I was no longer asking for him to fuck me, but pay some attention to me physically. All my friends were talking about sex, and I still couldn't join the conversation. What was I going today, I got my ass eaten you?

My Man😜:
Yes, we can do all of that and more. I can spend lots of nights with you too. 😉

Jungkook:
Is there a time when you don't think sexual? I don't even think you could handle one night with me. So stop it suggesting things. Let's take things slow. Maybe if you are a good boy, I'll let you spend one night and cuddle with me.

Cuddle? Can't handle. Please. Does he think I am an idiot?

My Man😜:
Whatever you say, Jeon. I wasn't thinking about anything sexual. I just meant a sleepover. You are the one with the naughty mind. Thinking of me sucking your cock and all. I don't have those thoughts 🙃.

Jungkook:
Right 😒

And there goes the end of our conversation. Whenever he wrote that and used that emoji, it was his way of saying he's done talking. I had come to learn that within the last month.

Hobi seems to think I care more about Jungkook than he does me. I think he's just jealous. Jungkook has a weird way of showing his love for me. Plus he's older and more experience. I have to do a lot more to keep his interest in me. He probably had a ton of guys before me. I know if I didn't do what I need to keep him interested, he could leave me at any moment. So I was trying not to be as annoying as I used to be.

I want to be a good boyfriend. Not an annoying high school teenager that gets on his nerve. I was even learning more how to cook and keep my room and so forth cleaned up.

I hated the term high school. I can't wait to graduate and go to college. I'm sure he will invite me to his friends then. Whenever he goes out with his friends now, he doesn't take me, but I think it's because I have school and he wants me to focus on my studies.

Taehyung is the only friend of his who I think know about us. He's always smiling and giving me a head nod. He's handsome too, but my Jungkook is better.

Once my parents leave for their trip again, I was going to make my free time with Jungkook worth it. I can't wait to shower him with kisses and for us to cuddle together. Go on a lot more dates and make endless memories together.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2K 74 17
Life changes when your new neighbours come into your life
25.5K 2K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. ◈ 18+ ◈ short story ◈ comfort fic ©️ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
121K 5.5K 69
After losing his boyfriend and gaining a stalker, Jin doesn't know what to do other than live through it. Co-writer: @Seokjeanie
158K 12.7K 22
Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin are the power couple of South Korea's entertainment industry. They are supported and loved by many globally. In front of...