My Heart ✓

By -cynicaloptimism-

Ellis was totally, undeniably, heart shatteringly, earth quakingly in love with Alan. Ellis would do anything... More

zero
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

four

2.7K 190 35
By -cynicaloptimism-

No

No

No

Please, God

No!

Why did this have to happen to Alan?

Ellis' arms tightened around Alan's body as they sobbed into the crooks of each other's necks.

"I'm so sorry baby.." Alan muttered repeatedly into Ellis' shoulder. He had nothing to be sorry about.

"Why did it have to be you, Alan? Just- why?" Ellis sobbed into his love's shoulder, a wet spot forming onto Alan's sweater.

"Is- is there any way this could be prevented?"

"My heart has just been getting worse over the past few years and...the doctors say it's could stop working soon. I'm- I'm on the transplant list though. Not very high on it but at least I'm on it."

Alan clutched onto Ellis tighter than before. "It's gonna be okay baby. You have to be," Ellis said with tears still streaming down his cheeks.

---

This is so sad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.6K 78
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
80.8K 2K 14
Gale was stumbling down the halls the first day of his Junior year in a new school when he bumped into a boy named Ivan. Gale stumbled feeling quite...
1.6M 139K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...