Blind Date

Galing kay Smallgirlbigattitude

A blind date. How bad could it have been? Couldn't have been better. Couldn't have been worse. Because on t... Higit pa

Blind Date
1┃Satan would be the perfect fit for you
2┃Brush with Death
3┃Details of...you know

4┃Are you going to make me pee?

837 47 17
Galing kay Smallgirlbigattitude

Chapter 4: Are you going to make me pee?

“Who gave you the order to place a bomb under her car?” Xavier bellowed. Jared stood before him. His face was neutral but his hands were shaking slightly.

The door to his room opened and Aryan walked in. “Let him go. He was working under my command.”

“So it was you. Why wasn’t I told about this?” Xavier turned his attention to his second in hand.

“Cause you were on a date. I did tell you that I was tracking down the Doctor. Not my fault that she turned out to be your high school sweetheart.” He shrugged. His hair was a mess, his tie loose around his neck and a light shade of pink remained on his lips after a brutal rubbing to hide last night’s encounter. “Though, of course, now that I think about it . . . Dalia was always freakishly good at figuring out which stuff was the good stuff and which was the bad by just looking at it and clubs were always her kingdom.”

Aryan chuckled. “You remember the time she got us into a club by flashing the guard?”

Jared shot him a look but Aryan, as usual, continued blabbing.

“Ooh. Right. Touchy subject.” Aryan quickly said as Xavier kept quiet. “Aha! That’s what all the guys who got to second base with her said.”

Xavier straightened and Aryan took two steps back. “I am going to shut up now because you look like you’re going to punch me.”

“And if he doesn’t, I will.”

Aryan flipped around to face Zoë. “Motherfu – ”

Zoë leaned against the door as she stared at Aryan with an expressionless face as he tried to calm his heart down.

“I – I – swear that I – I will tie a – a bell around your fuc – fuc – ing – neck. Creeping up on us like that! Man!” Aryan said as he slowly lowered himself and sat on the floor. “Phew! If I ever have to die I want her to shoot me from behind. I don’t want to see it coming.”

“If I ever have to kill you, trust me, you will not go that easy,” Zoë smirked.

Aryan turned to Xavier and mouthed “Psychopath” while pointing at her.

Xavier sighed.

“How is this guy your second in hand instead of me?” Zoë asked incredulously.

“Cause sweetheart . . .” Aryan began and then trailed off. He frowned and his eyebrows scrunched together. “Why am I your second in hand? Why do you even have a second in hand? What even is a second in hand? Other than wiping your ass what am I supposed to do?”

“Are you drunk?” Xavier asked.

“No.”

“Are you high?”

“Are you going to make me pee?”

“No.”

“Then no.”

Xavier rolled his eyes. “Go home. Zoë and I will take care of Dalia.”

Zoë nodded. “I’ll get my gun.”

“No,” Xavier said slowly like he was talking to a child, “we are going to talk to them. Not kill them.”

Zoë frowned. “And I thought this would be fun.”

• • •

Dalia walked into the living room and found Alex standing on the sofa facing the TV. Dalia silently debated on whether she should even ask.

“Why are you standing on the sofa?”

“If you forgot, this is my house too, Dalia! I can stand wherever I want!” he replied indignantly as he wiggled a threatening finger at her.

Dalia didn’t reply as a pregnant silence took over the room.

“Where is the spider?” Dalia finally asked.

“Under that chair.” Alex quickly replied.

“Hey!” Tia walked into the room. She glanced at the two of them, one holding her slipper in her hand and the other standing on the couch and didn’t bat an eyelash. She was dressed in a long satin dress that showed her curves perfectly. Dalia, dressed in last nights shorts and shirt and Alex, shirtless with shorts stared at the well-dressed woman that entered their living room. “You guys are not ready yet?”

Dalia blinked and glanced at Alex, who was just as confused.

“Ready for what?” Dalia asked.

“You sent us a message yesterday to meet Xavier. 8 PM at Havanos,” Tia asked. Tia had the face and the walk to be a really good model but she shut down any ideas that Dalia gave her when they were young. Said that the model industries were making it harder for younger women to love their bodies the way it is. Dalia hugged her for the first time that day.

“You still haven’t told her?” Alex asked. Dalia sighed.

“It was one of Xavier’s men who placed the bomb.”

“What?”

Dalia nodded with pursed lips. “However, when the guy came to Xavier’s house, he did point a gun at me. Xavier stopped him.” She continued quickly. “Two other guys attacked me and I had to kill them but still. Maybe he doesn’t want me dead. Just the rest of his group.”

“What group is that?” Tia asked.

“I made Will do some research and turns out he is the head of the Blue Skulls,” Dalia replied. “Makes sense that he would come after me. If they take us out they have a complete monopoly.”

“And if we take them out, we have a complete monopoly.” Alex butted in.

Tia nodded but Dalia could tell she didn’t give a shit. “Alright, so when are we leaving?”

Alex frowned. “You still want to go?”

“We have to eat somewhere. Plus, if Xavier actually shows up then you guys can talk it out or take each other our or whatever. The food there is great so I’m going anyway.” Tia replied.

Dalia turned to Alex. He shrugged in response. As my second in hand, Alex was a very important person in Dalia’s life, both in normal and the underworld life. But there were times when Dalia felt like she had a fifth grader as backup.

“Alright. Let’s go.” Dalia said as she picked up her phone from the table and Alex got down from the couch, but on the other side so as to avoid the spider. Dalia caught the spider move beside his feet but she decided not to let him know.

“Woah wait.” Tia stopped them. “You guys need to change. This is Havanos, not the mall.”

Dalia sighed as Tia dragged her to her room to change. She never understood the point in dressing up for dinner. The stakes were too high. What if you spilt something on the dress? Or if the tightness of the dress made it hard for you to eat or breath? Or if you and your date decide to take it to the next step and it takes over ten minutes to remove your dress? Now, think of all these scenarios with sweatpants and a t-shirt. See the point?

However, Tia was right at that time. Dalia did have to wear a beautiful dress that day. She was going to meet Xavier again and the best way to make sure they could both exist and not kill each other was to make him fall in love with her.

Again.

Heyyyy! Hope you liked it! Vote and comment guys! Let me know what you think and who your favourite character is!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

667K 34.1K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1M 26.2K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 91.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.5M 170K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...