Minecraft Ideas

By WaterElementalGirl

Just a few ideas for Minecraft More

More Ideas 1

Tango Tek What If?

41 1 0
By WaterElementalGirl

OK, so Tango Tek is a Minecraft Youtuber and these are my ideas to improve his ideas. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4YUKOBld2PoOLzk0YZ80lw . This is for his Super Slime video, drone video, camera video, and mummy video.

Super Slime improvements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSynMY51Zik

As the video wasn't clear on the crafting recipe, for four Super Slimes.

And the Slime Bomb's slime shouldn't dry up that fast. Also, the crafting recipe should be this. Let's just pretend the slime balls are Super Slime.

Now, a slime arrow. This would bounce until it hit an entity. The problem is, it could hit you, too. It's pretty unpredictable.

Again, just pretend the recipe has super slime in place of slime balls. Let's just say that's the normal thing in these crafting recipes. Makes 2 arrows.

Bouncing potion. This allows you to jump up to twelve blocks horizontally with a sprinting start and up to eight blocks up.

Slime would be a Super Slime liquid that could be surfed on at incredible speed but you couldn't get out of until the end. It would occur naturally, but rarely, in extreme hills.

Super Slime Blocks would be made in the same way slime blocks are made, but with Super Slime. Whenever someone touched it, would launch them back in the way the came from, unless they hit it from the bottom or top. The bottom will launch the player back at immense speed toward the ground if it hits them from the bottom. It will launch them like the slime bomb if a player touches the top.

Drones: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4gZckh5QLw

The levitation bottles would be drinkable, and basically allow you to fly for a little bit, but you can't land or move very quickly. There would also be splash potions and lingering splash potions for a Potion of Levitation.

A special drone with the crafting recipe (empty bottles being the Potion of Levitation).

This will make one piece of this drone, and you need three. Once you get three, arrange them like this, with purpur playing the drone fragment.

This will make an extra-large drone with an inventory twice as big as yours, attack damage of five, and it will give you a ride. You can right-click it, and it will act as a flying mount. You can control it, and if you hit someone with it, it will attack too. It also can hold up to two other players or mobs, but only you can control it.

When you add a camera with a drone in a crafting table, it would take pictures whenever it detects player or hostile mob movement.

Camera: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9h7Yp41Pek

You would make videos that allow you to fight while videoing.

Mummy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrPqaPvZDVA&t=169s

The mummies would drop the amulet of undeath, 6,000 XP, and 50 string. The amulet of undeath would be reparable with Scarab Pincer

Scarab beetles have a 1 out of5 chance of dropping 1 XP, a 1 out of 50 chance of dropping a Scarab Pincer, and a 1 out of 50 chance of dropping a ScarabCirclet, which, when placed in the head slot, allows you peace to travelthrough the Scarab's Nest, which is under the burial chamber, and collect thelarge amounts of sandstone, glass, terracotta, gold, diamonds, and iron andtons of other items. Without the Scarab Circlet, you will immediately face thesame fate as opening the wrong sarcophagus.

The mummy would have a health bar.

Cats would attack the mummy.

Fire would also hurt the mummy much more then regular mobs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.2K 31
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
30.9K 2.1K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...