Hold Me Close - BOOK 2 OF THE...

Galing kay La_Dee_Da

The second part in 'The Mates Trilogy' continuing straight on from 'Make Me Beg'. Markus has always taken his... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 16

523 17 0
Galing kay La_Dee_Da

A pair of lips sucked their way down Jasper's neck, warm and wet. He shivered with arousal. Why was his mate so damn hot?

He continued laying out his suit for Cassie and Karliah's bonding ceremony on his bed as her hand wandered along his waist, down to his hip and slid under the waistband of his jeans. His muscles tightened as her fingers danced down his bare skin to the top of his thigh and round to his arse. He began to tense, she had a weird obsession with his butt lately and he wasn't quite sure how to react to her ministrations. The hand cupped his cheek and squeezed. He let out a soft breath, a squeeze was okay. Then a single finger slid down towards his hole and he jerked forward and knocking his knees against the edge of the bed, pulling her along with him.

"H-hey!" Jasper gasped, "Why do you keep... touching... back there?" he looked over his shoulder up at her and her easy-going expression.

She laughed, "Because you react so adorably when I do!" she wrapped her other arm around his stomach to pull him back against her.

"It feels weird!" He whined. A lone finger probed at the entrance of his hole and he gripped his hands around the arm holding his stomach nervously.

"And yet, you don't seem to be complaining..." She teased before quickly turning serious, "Do you want me to stop?" Her finger paused where it was and he considered the question. It didn't feel bad yet, but he was scared that if she wanted to do butt stuff and it escalated then it might hurt later.

"N-no..." He said quietly, his cheeks heating. "I just... I'm scared it might hurt."

"You can always say stop," She murmured into his hair, "we don't have to do anything you don't want." her finger began to circle again and he tried to relax.

"O-okay..."

"I'm just gonna put this one in, okay?" She began to push it against his hole and he nodded with a wince, preparing for pain. With just a little pressure it slid in an inch or so. Jasper's eyes widened, the sensation wasn't what he was expecting. And then it slid out and was shoved back in far more roughly.

"Ah!" Jasper gasped, that felt far too good to be normal. He felt a stirring in his underwear as the mini Jasper began to wake up to enjoy the stimulation. She jabbed into him again, "Aah!" he whined.

"Lean further forward." She advised quietly. Jasper obeyed, although he pushed his suit to one side first and then placed his hands on the soft covers. "Spread your legs a little wider and relax." She whispered, using her free hand to unzip his jeans and shimmy them down his hips.

The finger inside of him was working up a steady rhythm and he moaned softly in time with each hit against his inner muscles. His eyes began to slide closed as he enjoyed the feeling of her finger massaging him with its thrusts. She bent her head and pressed her lips to the soft spot beneath his ear and nibbled there gently, Jasper bit his lip and whined quietly.

Her middle finger joined the first in hard thrust that maintained the rhythm perfectly but added depth.

"Hah!" His eyes flashed open and his fingers clutched tighter at the sheets. "Fuck." He whispered. Somehow more only felt better.

"You okay, honey?" She asked gently.

"Y-yeah."

"More?"

"Yes." He breathed.

Finger number three slammed into him and a loud moan burst from his throat. His cheeks felt aflame, he couldn't believe he had just made that noise, he sounded like a porn star! She chuckled softly and he bit his lip in an attempt to silence himself, her hand never stopped shoving into him.

As the fingers pounded into him harder and harder his heels rose off the ground, lifting his backside and lowering his head towards the bed covers. His dick was straining against his boxers, desperate for some more room to grow.

"Aaa-Ah!" Jasper's forehead was getting closer and closer to the sheets with every thrust. Suddenly, the fingers pulled away and Alexa grabbed his jeans and underwear, pulling them fully down to the ground. Just as Jasper began to lift himself back up, assuming they were done, a squelching sound froze him in place. "What-" Something much smaller and harder than Alexa's fingers pressed into him and the further she pushed it the bigger it got. "What is that?" He gasped, his brows pulling together.

Alexa's free hand rubbed at his lower back soothingly as she cooed, "It's a toy, honey." and allowed the item to enter him further. "They're anal beads, they get bigger slowly so you don't have to worry about it getting too big too quickly and hurting you."

"Okay." Jasper whispered and lowered himself onto his forearms, giving his mate an easier angle to push into him. It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel as good as her fingers... it was missing something.

A soft click unleashed a wave of vibrations through him and his cock somehow managed to get even stiffer.

"Ah! Ah! Aaah!" He cried out, his legs trembling and his fingers digging into the bed. That... was something. The pleasure that rippled through him with the vibrations made his eyelids flutter.

Alexa hummed to herself and rubbed his back again in slow circles, she leant over him to murmur, "I'm gonna push it in a bit deeper, is that okay?" into the back of his head.

"Y-yeah, but..." He took a soft breath, "d-don't lose it..." he whispered.

"It's okay, honey," The toy dug deeper into him, "I've got my finger through the loop." she clicked the button again and the vibrations magnified to a point he could have sworn he could feel them in his stomach. His mouth hung open and he was panting openly.

The hand on his lower back crept around to his tummy and then down to his dick, grasping the tip gently. He moaned quietly and jerked his hips a little, pushing himself into her hand. She grinned into his neck and began to stroke at him with the lightest of touches.

"Don't tease me!" He whinged.

"I would never!" Alexa chuckled and grasped him fully in her soft hand, squeezing and pulling at him roughly.

Jasper cried out, the pleasure coming from both ends had him trembling and jerking back and forth, chasing the vibrations in his arse and the caresses of his mate's hand. She was relentless though, pushing the toy in further and further, bouncing her hand faster and faster.

Jasper panted in time with the strokes, getting closer and closer to the edge until white hot sparks ran up his thighs and his legs shook as his muscles spasmed.

"I'm-I'm gonna-"

Alexa yanked the beads out in one smooth stroke, tripling the pleasure that exploded through him and out of him, spurting come across his blankets in a jagged line. A strangled scream burst from his throat.

When his legs gave out, his mate caught him with both arms and lowered him to the bed, wisely avoiding the white splatter. She turned him over and he blinked up at her, his eyes struggling to refocus. But he could see a splotch of blonde, and he could see round eyes, and he could see her thin lips curving upwards as she watched him too.

A hand ran through his slightly sweaty hair and down to his cheek where the long fingers pinched him lightly.

"Have I gained permission to play with your butt?" Alexa asked with a smirk.

Jasper snorted and rolled away and hid his face into the pillows but gave no answer, he felt it was clear enough whether or not he had liked it. She laughed and climbed up with him, entangling their limbs.

"Does that mean I get to play with your butt?" He asked the pillows.

There was a long pause before Alexa replied, "I... I guess so?" her voice was quiet and timid. Jasper turned his head to grin at her, it seems he had finally found something she wasn't confident in. She didn't like being out of control, as most dominants didn't, but the only time she had ever seemed to lose her composure was when he had his head between her legs and she made a point of directing all sexual play onto his body, most likely for that very reason.

"Can't wait." He said cheerfully. She nodded, her lips tight and her eyes shifty. Ooh, he had her now.

~

Markus had been avoiding Sam since Charles had left the pack house to stay with Cassie and Karliah. Not that Markus or his father knew that was where Charles was, they thought his coven were paying for a hotel in town.

They hadn't discussed what had been said during the confrontation, Markus had said nothing about missing his birthday and no one seemed to know anything about the mission he went on. He hoped the older boy was ashamed of his behaviour but knew it was more likely that he was staying away from him to avoid hearing or seeing Sam cry if he tried to argue out his position with him. Sam decided to try and force his mate to say something to him, anything.

He knocked on Markus' bedroom door lightly. The alpha had been hiding away in his room with his laptop, always 'working' for his father.

"Come in." Markus grumbled from the other side. Sam slipped in and shut the door behind him quickly, expecting to be sent away instantly. Markus lifted his head slowly and with a look of exhaustion, although surprise flitted across his face when he saw Sam hovering near his desk.

"I need to change your sheets."

"Oh, yeah." He said bewilderedly, lifting his laptop up and climbing off of the bed. He remained beside it with his laptop held up in his arms and continued to click and scroll through whatever he was working on.

Sam gritted his teeth and approached the bed slowly. His mate wouldn't even look at him, so absorbed with his stupid computer. He deliberately started at the corner that Markus was standing by, pulling up the duvet and beginning to push through the buttons. Markus lifted the laptop over Sam's head and brushed past him, moving to his desk and placing down his computer, although he didn't sit in the chair.

Sam released a soft sigh and got on with the chore, he didn't really need to change the sheets, at least not for another two days, but he had hoped Markus would crack and say something to him. Once he had stripped all of the covers, pillowcases and sheets from the bed, he scooped them up in a pile he couldn't quite see past and hobbled to the door.

When he returned with the new sheets, Markus was still glued to his laptop. Sam began to re-dress the bed.

He bent over to pull the last corner of the fitted sheet down. A hand crept under his shirt, grazing over his bare back. Sam jolted and turned to give Markus a look of disbelief. Markus gripped his waist and gazed down at him with hooded eyes.

"What are you doing?" Sam whispered. Markus ignored the question and used his other hand to lift Sam's shirt, sliding his thumb up his chest and rubbing it over his nipple. Sam jerked back and pushed Markus' hands off of his skin. "Don't." He added firmly.

Markus dropped his hands and grimaced, "What's wrong?" he grumbled.

"You haven't said a word to me since you threw out Charles." Sam said quietly, "You haven't told me what happened on your trip..." he took a trembling breath before continuing, "I was worried about you." he looked away shamefully.

Markus sighed quietly and lifted his hands to cup Sam's face and tilt it up, forcing eye contact. He stared into Sam's eyes with a strange expression Sam had never seen before.

"You don't need to worry about me," Markus mumbled and pressed their foreheads together, "I'm worried about you though." he pressed a gentle kiss on Sam's lips with a pleading look in his eyes. Sam knew he didn't want to be asked why he was worried, he could see it in his tight expression, but he couldn't leave without knowing.

"Why would you be worried about me?"

Markus watched him with a myriad of expressions flitting across his face at lightning speed. The one that Sam noticed flashing up most often though, was guilt.

"The mission..." He muttered, his eyes roaming around Sam's face. "we found out what the council are looking for..."

Sam couldn't breath, yet somehow he managed to squeak out, "Omegas?" his heart was racing.

"Alpha mates." Markus whispered, finally dragging his pupils to meet Sam's. "They're planning to use them to start conflict in the packs with the vampires we're allying with and weaken us... then they'll pick each pack off one by one like plucking fruit from a tree."

They stared at each other, Sam's mouth open and his brain struggling to string together a sentence. There were too many questions he wanted to ask, too many things to be concerned about, too many emotions swirling inside his small chest.

"How would they know I'm your mate?" His voice would be barely audible to a human ear but Markus nodded to him. He stepped back and pulled a small photo from his pocket, he turned it to face Sam. Sam blinked and then very quickly blushed. The photo showed them kissing in the kitchen... It was a little out of focus and it was taken from the garden, the camera pointed into the kitchen through the back window.

"Where did you get this?" Sam asked, reaching for the photo with trembling fingers. Markus held it out of his reach.

"The coven house we broke into... this was in the folder with your profile."

"My profile?" Sam's eyes widened.

"They've been watching all of the alpha mates for a while." Was all the explanation Markus gave.

"Cassie?" Sam whispered, his voice filled with horror. Markus nodded gravely. "Does Karliah know?" Markus nodded again. "What happens now?"

"That's up to my dad." He said, "I'm just waiting now... writing reports..." he tucked the photo back into his pocket. "Look, I'm sorry about what I said the other day... this trip really made me wary of who I let get near you, you know?"

"Yeah." Sam said monotonously.

"If they get you," Markus grabbed his thin shoulders firmly, "they will kill you." his words should have terrified Sam, and while they did scare him a little, he was far more angry. Why didn't Markus tell him this to begin with? Why wait till now to reveal that he was in danger? If Sam hadn't turned down his advances he would never have said anything, it was all a diversion to what Sam was really upset about.

"Right, so you thought the best thing you could do for me in this situation was to ignore me?" He asked with every drop of anger he had infused into his words.

Markus seemed satisfyingly shocked but he managed to find something to say, "I'm not supposed to tell anyone about what we found." he always had an excuse.

"I'm your mate." Sam snapped.

"I... I know." Markus stammered. A silence fell between them and Sam stared into Markus' golden eyes the entire time, if this man wanted forgiveness he would have to do better than that.

Eventually, Sam gave up waiting, "I have chores to do." he said sternly. He shrugged off Markus' hands and ducked under his arm.

Markus grabbed the back of his shirt, "Wait-"

"I'll get in trouble-"

"Before you go," He spun Sam on the spot to face him, "I need to give you something." he reached into his bedside drawer and pulled out a small envelope, he handed it to Sam gingerly. His name was scrawled on the front in Markus' messy handwriting.

Sam opened the envelope slowly, inside was a glittery birthday card decorated with balloons. He pulled the card open and read the inside.

Dear Sam,

Happy birthday, sorry it's late.

Love,

Markus

"Thanks." Sam mumbled, tucking the card under his arm and striding to the door, leaving the bed half-made.

Markus didn't try to stop him this time.

~

Cassie and Karliah watched the hustle and bustle of their pack arranging decorations, flowers, food and drink in preparation for the next day hand in hand. They said nothing, but both could feel the other's excitement radiating from their wolf. One more sleep and they would be bonded. One more sleep and they would be united forever. One more sleep until they could join their families in the greatest party of their lives... until their own children's bonding of course...

The pair peeked at each other with matching ecstatic grins. Karliah nodded back to the door exiting the main hall and towards the stairs... up to their bedroom. Cassie nodded and Karliah scooped her up into her arms and strode away to spend their last night unbonded cuddling in bed together.

As they passed Charles he gave them a friendly wink and a wave before busying himself with helping with centre piece arrangement. He seemed to be fitting in well with The Lunar Warriors.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.8K 495 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
368K 16.1K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
223K 6.3K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
89.4K 2.5K 24
Cassie has barely been at the academy for a day before she is bent over a desk and spanked by her alpha mate, Karliah. The name makes her spine tingl...